I was right about girls wanting to be dominated and treated like sluts.... Slay story (dick pill also)

Basically it’s better to start rough instead of waiting to be prompted to be rougher by the girl. You gotta become an animal when you fuck her. It’s obviously hard because you need to feel our what kind of girl she is before you just start slapping her. You don’t want to get accused of beating the fuck out of her by police.

If she asks you to be rougher, it will feel forced. Pretty much every girl I’ve had sex with loved rough sex, and very few objected to being slapped when I just randomly do it the first time without her asking. Slap her in the face softly at first, and see what she says. If she likes it, go a little harder. Feel her out and go off her reactions to things.
so do i do shit outta the blue?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@WishIwasChico should i do rough shut immediatly or "get comforable"

No nigga, women love slow build up.
It excites them, you need to touch her slowly and take your time then you take that bitch and surprise her.
For example Tell her that you can juggle your balls while doing a backflip she will definitely be surprised 🙀🙀

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
No nigga, women love slow build up.
It excites them, you need to touch her slowly and take your time then you take that bitch and surprise her.
For example Tell her that you can juggle your balls while doing a backflip she will definitely be surprised 🙀🙀
what about a frontflip?

• Woah
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Yeah out of the blue. Only works if you look dom though I think. You can’t wait for her to tell you to do it or else you look like you need instructions on how to pleasure her.

But don’t start crazy. Just light slapping on the face and gauge her reaction. Slapping her ass obviously works. Grabbing her by the throat. And then if she likes all that, you can move onto more aggressive shit like spitting in her mouth, spanking her with your belt, etc etc.

Goes without saying you need foreplay. Don’t just start doing all this shit right away. Tease her a bit. Don’t even think of fucking her till you’ve fingered her. I’ve made more women cum from just my fingers than my dick (actually kinda hard to make her cum from just your dick tbh doesn’t really matter length because mine hurts girls, and I’m not MASSIVE)

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, NotCarv and northern mogger
Yeah out of the blue. Only works if you look dom though I think. You can’t wait for her to tell you to do it or else you look like you need instructions on how to pleasure her.

But don’t start crazy. Just light slapping on the face and gauge her reaction. Slapping her ass obviously works. Grabbing her by the throat. And then if she likes all that, you can move onto more aggressive shit like spitting in her mouth, spanking her with your belt, etc etc.
women are like insects jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, borismonster, Sprinkles and 2 others
Good post, women do like to be dominated

Sad you had to throw in that last larp sentence but I guess you couldn't resist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, infini, the BULL and 2 others
So, basically my fb from the club came over yesterday. We get to my room, and we're watching a movie right.

Before this after we last fucked she told she's down for anything with me. Anyways we end up fucking twice and i'm a bit dom like hair pulling, choking etc. pushing her down and calling her a slut but then after.....

She starts telling me how she wanted me to be more 'dominant' and i was like 'what??' then she goes on about how every guy she's been with has been too much of a pussy and does not have it in them to treat like a complete slut and dominant her completely.

WTF?? I said what she wanted me to do? and she told me to spit in her face/mouth/slap/throw treat like a complete slut - wtf??

So i said ok i will do it next time for her jfl. I am gonna give her the fuck of her life tbh, will be a good slay thread.

About the dickpill... she couldn't take me deep in missionary we had to stop lol. She also said after the first time we fucked she was sore for 3 days and she's never been like that before. And she had the best dick she's had and she loves giving me head because of it.
when you black gymcel and look mask, they ask you to do even worse shit than that. i've had girls straight up asking me to pretend that i was raping them, and wanting me to choke untill their face become red and pass out.
you cant even comprehend how fucked up wstern women are.
i've had much worse than this, but these are so weird and extreme, i dont feel comfortable saying them out loud.
same for you? @Blackgymmax

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goodgamebro, Ricochet, borismonster and 1 other person
Jfl if you think I’m a slayer. Bro I am a sperg who rots all day in my room I have no friends etc.

If I had friends and went out a lot I would never be here as I do very well irl in clubs etc.

Instead I have to use tinder where I got ghosted non stop which destroys my mental health.

If I had a good social live I would never be here tbh or a better location I live in a shitty village no one is here
Took the @MoggerGaston pill finally
About the dickpill... she couldn't take me deep in missionary we had to stop lol. She also said after the first time we fucked she was sore for 3 days and she's never been like that before. And she had the best dick she's had and she loves giving me head because of it.
Good post, women do like to be dominated

Sad you had to throw in that last larp sentence but I guess you couldn't resist
but missionary should be fine I guess with a 7+ but that's my experience as a 7+er myself. Guess the larp's out being azn with 7+
Goes without saying you need foreplay. Don’t just start doing all this shit right away. Tease her a bit. Don’t even think of fucking her till you’ve fingered her. I’ve made more women cum from just my fingers than my dick (actually kinda hard to make her cum from just your dick tbh doesn’t really matter length because mine hurts girls, and I’m not MASSIVE)
What are you?

Last edited:
how many inches @WishIwasChico

wait, do you make the foid cum first via fingering? or do you finger then fuck, please, i want to hear sexhaver ramblings

wait, do you make the foid cum first via fingering? or do you finger then fuck, please, i want to hear sexhaver ramblings
You should always finger her before sex. Yeah generally I make her cum from fingering her before I even think about fucking her. But you need to finger her right. When you start fingering her, put your middle finger and pointer finger in around 3-4 inches in. Then curl your fingers and try to locate her clitoris through her vagina. From there, apply pressure and consistent rhythm. If you want, you can also use your other hand to stimulate her clitoris from the outside.

The idea with fingering is to almost basically rub her clit from the inside. If you do it right, she’ll go crazy. I recommend placing a pillow under her butt as well to get ideal angle (this also works very well for missionary position with her legs over your shoulders)

You can make her cum over and over if you’re good at this. And this is all before you even fuck her.

• Love it
You should always finger her before sex. Yeah generally I make her cum from fingering her before I even think about fucking her. But you need to finger her right. When you start fingering her, put your middle finger and pointer finger in around 3-4 inches in. Then curl your fingers and try to locate her clitoris through her vagina. From there, apply pressure and consistent rhythm. If you want, you can also use your other hand to stimulate her clitoris from the outside.

The idea with fingering is to almost basically rub her clit from the inside. If you do it right, she’ll go crazy. I recommend placing a pillow under her butt as well to get ideal angle (this also works very well for missionary position with her legs over your shoulders)

You can make her cum over and over if you’re good at this. And this is all before you even fuck her.
might actually need this tale soon :feelsokman:

high effort jfl make this a thread

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Im 7.1 x 5.75 inches NBP (NOT FRAUDED, NOT LYING, i know how to measure, standing up with average erection with ruler on top of dick, not pressed or anything) and all girls i fucked could take me all the way (except if i go really hard in any position). But if just go in a normal speed and not ramming it they dont feel anything bad and my dick is fully inserted ballz deep

• JFL
Im 7.1 x 5.75 inches NBP (NOT FRAUDED, NOT LYING, i know how to measure, standing up with average erection with ruler on top of dick, not pressed or anything) and all girls i fucked could take me all the way (except if i go really hard in any position). But if just go in a normal speed and not ramming it they dont feel anything bad and my dick is fully inserted ballz deep
im very lean, my BP size is 7.45
+ every girl ive been with said thats the biggest dick they ever saw so lifefuel for most here

• JFL
:lul::lul::lul: what a tale, great for a grey :feelsokman:

So, basically my fb from the club came over yesterday. We get to my room, and we're watching a movie right.

Before this after we last fucked she told she's down for anything with me. Anyways we end up fucking twice and i'm a bit dom like hair pulling, choking etc. pushing her down and calling her a slut but then after.....

She starts telling me how she wanted me to be more 'dominant' and i was like 'what??' then she goes on about how every guy she's been with has been too much of a pussy and does not have it in them to treat like a complete slut and dominant her completely.

WTF?? I said what she wanted me to do? and she told me to spit in her face/mouth/slap/throw treat like a complete slut - wtf??

So i said ok i will do it next time for her jfl. I am gonna give her the fuck of her life tbh, will be a good slay thread.

Dnr

How tall are you faggot

Spitting is gross as utter fuck to me. Not sexy whatsoever. Spitting in someone’s mouth is disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
when you black gymcel and look mask, they ask you to do even worse shit than that. i've had girls straight up asking me to pretend that i was raping them, and wanting me to choke untill their face become red and pass out.
you cant even comprehend how fucked up wstern women are.
i've had much worse than this, but these are so weird and extreme, i dont feel comfortable saying them out loud.
same for you? @Blackgymmax
Yep, its western women thing. I saw vid women was complaining how husband want dirty video online and wanna try these dirty stuff

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and WishIwasChico
That's why women like men taller and stronger than them.

For being able to dominate other men and to dominate them as well.

water indeed, the issue is i dont find any of that super dominating stuff actually fun. Like who the fuck would actually get pleasure from that. I just want some good vanilla sex holy shit

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, germanmogger and WishIwasChico
Basically it’s better to start rough instead of waiting to be prompted to be rougher by the girl. You gotta become an animal when you fuck her. It’s obviously hard because you need to feel our what kind of girl she is before you just start slapping her. You don’t want to get accused of beating the fuck out of her by police.

If she asks you to be rougher, it will feel forced. Pretty much every girl I’ve had sex with loved rough sex, and very few objected to being slapped when I just randomly do it the first time without her asking. Slap her in the face softly at first, and see what she says. If she likes it, go a little harder. Feel her out and go off her reactions to things.
Cope, Chad can't get complains and be accused of rape or beatings.

water indeed, the issue is i dont find any of that super dominating stuff actually fun. Like who the fuck would actually get pleasure from that. I just want some good vanilla sex holy shit
over for me

That is exactly what I think. But all these sluts want to get beaten.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia