I was scared to drink from her beer

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
At a concert last week my cousin met up with some slut he talks to and he introduced me to her and they got a beer and came back and I tried my cousins beer but then that slut said “wanna try mine” and I got scared I didn’t wanna get aids or anything so I pretended to get a drink but didn’t even put my mouth to the can

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and The Grinch
@vermillioncorefan @Sprinkles can tou guys relate or na

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and PseudoMaxxer
I remember one time on my first .is account I made my pfp "it's over" text and made a three paragraph thread venting about my life and then didn't use the forum for 3 days to see how many ppl worried for me and where I went and I came back to 0 alerts

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, PseudoMaxxer, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
I remember one time on my first .is account I made my pfp "it's over" text and made a three paragraph thread venting about my life and then didn't use the forum for 3 days to see how many ppl worried for me and where I went and I came back to 0 alerts
I remember one of my first .is posts was a long post about my oneitis like 8 paragraphs long and I was trying to use incel slang I just discovered but the whole thing was just cringe asf and no one had anything good to say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Hardrada
niggas out here putting Jew chemicals in they alcohol

you better watch yo ass and not get roofied cuh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and Vermilioncore
3549.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I remember one of my first .is posts was a long post about my oneitis like 8 paragraphs long and I was trying to use incel slang I just discovered but the whole thing was just cringe asf and no one had anything good to say
Bruh my first application although like five paragraphs long got rejected probably cuz of that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
How tf are you at concerts I literally done nothing my whole life

• +1
How tf are you at concerts I literally done nothing my whole life
I like to go out and see the life that Chad lives. It was brutal. I saw like 10 men pick up girls and they all went home and fucked as I went home alone and cried myself to sleep like a pussy

I like to go out and see the life that Chad lives. It was brutal. I saw like 10 men pick up girls and they all went home and fucked as I went home alone and cried myself to sleep like a pussy

2:42

How tf do you timestamp link on mobile

• +1
I hate beer

• +1
nah you dont go out stop lying fat boy

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and The Grinch
  • +1
At a concert last week my cousin met up with some slut he talks to and he introduced me to her and they got a beer and came back and I tried my cousins beer but then that slut said “wanna try mine” and I got scared I didn’t wanna get aids or anything so I pretended to get a drink but didn’t even put my mouth to the can
probably was trying to drug u
sluts can’t get enough dick these days

probably was trying to drug u
sluts can’t get enough dick these days
she was an ugly white bitch she looked like she got dropped on her head a few times and had frizzy hair like an old lady. Ugly hoe

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
she was an ugly white bitch she looked like she got dropped on her head a few times and had frizzy hair like an old lady. Ugly hoe
ugly ass slut. can’t tell what’s worse nowadays, jews or sluts. the former creates the latter, but it’s like asking who’s worse george bush or the soldiers. the sluts are just innocent brainwashed bitches who sole purpose is to torture incel and fuck chad, no wonder most of them commit suicide

• +1