I was skeptical at first but I think chewing works

D

Deleted member 16530

Zephir
I don’t have before and after pics but I wanted to contribute to the forum with my experience

I’ve been chewing 1-1.5 hours every other day while toughening the gum with cold/roomtemp water every now and then

While I was skeptical at first I did see changes

It obviously won’t change your life but it definitely is a decent contribution.I was already leanmaxed and chewing made my face look like I lost another kg or two.Which is great since I’m approaching a low enough bodyfat percentage and can’t lose that much weight.

So if you are looking for a realistic decent improvement you might want to try this out.

I only used falım mastic flavored gum and chewed using molars

C0221917 2229 4040 9F5C B37137B5B0C8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
If you chew too much it turns you into a bloated abomination.

I.dont think you will get bone changes in your jaw from this unless you're a teenager. I chewed a lot and it made my zygos wider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
If you chew too much it turns you into a bloated abomination.

I.dont think you will get bone changes in your jaw from this unless you're a teenager. I chewed a lot and it made my zygos wider
Yeah I had no expectations of bone changes just wanted to see it’s effects on muscles

I’m being careful by not chewing too much and just observing the changes carefully so if something bad happens I’ll call it quits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
It will give u masseters hypertrophy, good for narrow jawcels (makes their jaw look wider), bad for wide jawcels (makes their jaw look bloated)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827