I was so pathetic, I want to punch my past versions

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
After what happened with my oneitis in spring of 2017, my mother told me some shit like "She was not for you", "You pressured her", "You will meet the right one", "Focus on your hobbies for now". And I actually fell for this redpill crap and became a low T coper.

The guy that had the ballz to trick a girl into meeting him, the guy who persisted with her, who talked her into making out, had now become a sad coper desperately trying to convince himself that he doesn't need women.

And I did stupid copes like lifting, music, anime, vidya, NoFap, thinking I didn't need women. The result? After 3 months of this shit, I started fapping again while being depressed over being a virgin. And I saw my oneitis with another guy and realized what a loser I was.

I tried to this thing to forget about women several times. I did it again in october with video games, only lasted 2 weeks before becoming desperate again. Then I did it again in January. I lasted 3 months this time with copes like guitar and video games but horniness took the best of me.

I can't even count the times I tried this BS about forgetting women, but I can tell you one thing. It never worked. Your gender is an important part of you. As long as you have a dick, you will like women and you will want to fuck their brains out.

And others, they can smell a quitting coper from miles away. They won't see you as strong and independant, they will see you as a coping loser. I can't believe I let that cunt oneitis of mine and my mother, talk me into being a beta bitch, and especially my mother.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
You still need to punch yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 176 and Swagwaffle
After what happened with my oneitis in spring of 2017, my mother told me some shit like "She was not for you", "You pressured her", "You will meet the right one", "Focus on your hobbies for now". And I actually fell for this redpill crap and became a low T coper.

The guy that had the ballz to trick a girl into meeting him, the guy who persisted with her, who talked her into making out, had now become a sad coper desperately trying to convince himself that he doesn't need women.

And I did stupid copes like lifting, music, anime, vidya, NoFap, thinking I didn't need women. The result? After 3 months of this shit, I started fapping again while being depressed over being a virgin. And I saw my oneitis with another guy and realized what a loser I was.

I tried to this thing to forget about women several times. I did it again in october with video games, only lasted 2 weeks before becoming desperate again. Then I did it again in January. I lasted 3 months this time with copes like guitar and video games but horniness took the best of me.

I can't even count the times I tried this BS about forgetting women, but I can tell you one thing. It never worked. Your gender is an important part of you. As long as you have a dick, you will like women and you will want to fuck their brains out.

And others, they can smell a quitting coper from miles away. They won't see you as strong and independant, they will see you as a coping loser. I can't believe I let that cunt oneitis of mine and my mother, talk me into being a beta bitch, and especially my mother.
We all want to punch our old selves, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 6401 and badromance
I also want to wreck my old self but that doesn't stop me from wrecking my current one for bonesmashing gains

• +1
How could I be so beta? This shit happens when you dont have male role models
Some people are just more empathetic and considerate of others. They are the ones who get screwed over in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Some people are just more empathetic and considerate of others. They are the ones who get screwed over in life

Yes, empathy is a weakness. A man should not have any weakness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle

great story. i would love to hear this story again

• +1
  • +1
you have a flawed conception of masculinity

No, you do. Men should not have negative emotions. Men should always be happy, positive, never doubt theselves, never have insecurities, never show pain, never show desperation.

• +1
No, you do. Men should not have negative emotions. Men should always be happy, positive, never doubt theselves, never have insecurities, never show pain, never show desperation.
Lord blackops, why do you misconstrue my words, I didn't mean to say that men ought to be weak
RATHER what I'm saying is that empathy is a necessary component of true masculinity. I think you are confusing between masculinity and brutality. Would you consider the culture of blacks in america as "masculine"?

• +1
What good would empathy do for you? Women hate that shit? Dont you wanna fuck women?

Yes, thats how men should be. This is why white sluts run after BBC
Well the masculinity of the blacks in america is the destructive and degenerative kind, the one that wrecks neighborhoods and cities and turns them into shitholes, not the positive masculinity which has built our modern world

• +1
Lord blackops, why do you misconstrue my words, I didn't mean to say that men ought to be weak
RATHER what I'm saying is that empathy is a necessary component of true masculinity. I think you are confusing between masculinity and brutality. Would you consider the culture of blacks in america as "masculine"?
Empathy is weakness. You can fake it by being manipulative

• +1
Well the masculinity of the blacks in america is the destructive and degenerative kind, the one that wrecks neighborhoods and cities and turns them into shitholes, not the positive masculinity which has built our modern world

Degeneracy is the deault state of human nature. Also, our world was built by beta incels not true alphas

• +1
Empathy is weakness. You can fake it by being manipulative
No. You cannot be a real men without having at least some empathy. Otherwise you are no different from a wild savage.

• +1
No. You cannot be a real men without having at least some empathy. Otherwise you are no different from a wild savage.

You are youg, you will understand in a few years. I said the same shit when I was your age

• +1
  • +1
Thats bs. Psychopath has no empathy. He will manipulate his way to success. He is the stronger individual of a room full of emotional humanoids.

• +1
Thats bs. Psychopath has no empathy. He will manipulate his way to success. He is the stronger individual of a room full of emotional humanoids.
No. The psychopath will eventually be outed and / or destroyed by those whom he has wronged. The ultimate winner in this case is neither the biggest baddest brute nor the cunning sly psychopath. It is someone else,
Because they reproduced due to patriarchy, they couldnt get bitches naturally

If its not right then stop eating and drinking too. They are natural but who says they are right?
It's natural to want to rape a female, is it right to do so? Please no edginess

• +1
No. The psychopath will eventually be outed and / or destroyed by those whom he has wronged. The ultimate winner in this case is neither the biggest baddest brute nor the cunning sly psychopath. It is someone else

It's natural to want to rape a female, is it right to do so? Please no edginess
You can't destroy a psychopath tbh. He has perfect charismatic and manipulative skills. He will appear as the most innocent human irl. He has a perfect mask behind his real intentions.

• +1
  • +1
You can't destroy a psychopath tbh. He has perfect charismatic and manipulative skills. He will appear as the most innocent human irl. He has a perfect mask between his real intentions.
The psychopath will always be destroyed by someone who is more manipulative and remorseless and the gorilla will always be destroyed by someone who is bigger and stronger. You need to retain some empathy otherwise your group/tribe will turn on you

• +1
The psychopath will always be destroyed by someone who is more manipulative and remorseless and the gorilla will always be destroyed by someone who is bigger and stronger. You need to retain some empathy otherwise your group/tribe will turn on you
A psychopath can only be destroyed by another psychopath.

• +1
Which is what I said......
You're better off in life being strong and decisive and also retaining some empathy instead of being full blown psycho. People will respect you more and you will be seen as a natural leader. Your position in the social hierarchy is safe

• +1
Which is what I said......

You're better off in life being strong and decisive and also retaining some empathy instead of being full blown psycho. People will respect you more and you will be seen as a natural leader. Your position in the social hierarchy is safe
You are born a psychopath you don't suddenly become one. You previously said that he can be destroyed by someone with empathy which contradicts my statement ngl.

• +1
You are born a psychopath you don't suddenly become one. You previously said that he can be destroyed by someone with empathy which contradicts my statement ngl.
I'm eating chicken liver and it's fucking disgusting

• +1
  • +1