i was such a g in school

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
- i was one of the most brutal known bullies, did some brutal thing to people

- no one fucked with me cos i had like 20 bros who were massive and had my back, despite i was small. i also had a name for myself
1 kid beefed with me and then next minute theres 20 guys beating the fuck out of him for me

- i was smoking weed at like 14-15, way before anyone else . doing it before school and shit with my bros, and after school

- beat the fuck out of like 5-6 individual people. 1 guy beat me in a fight so me and my mates were looking for him for months, then we randomly found him with his friend. so it was me and me 5 mates, and him and his friend. and his friend literally rode off on his bike and left him alone cos he was so scared

so we dragged him into some alley and beat the fuck out of him, stamping on his head, my mate was taking free kick run up toe pokes to his head, robbed all his shit in his pockets and his gucci hat. and loads of people were watching from traffic on the road so we had to dip

and loads of other stories of beating the fuck out of people, and i never got beat up once

- had a girl who was on birth control, lived at her house fucked her every morning and night for 2 years

- i was expelled within the last 3 months of school, my 2 best friends also got expelled like 1-2 years before that, but we still chilled after school

- so cos i was expelled , i was banned from prom. but prom is such a lifefuel moment in life. i couldnt miss it.

and all the popular guys who got expelled in each school in the area tried to sneak into their prom but got caught

but me and my 2 friends did it, i got caught by the bouncer with knuckeldusters in my pocket and vodka in our bag. and he just took them off me, and let me in, legit didnt say anything , was insane

and i just went in there, everyone knowing im banned, went to the dancefloor, and my other best friends was in there dancing doing the worm on the floor in the croud and shit and he looked up and saw me and we was just gasssedd so happy

now im a rotter manlet, no friends, no girlfriend

just nerding out on businessmaxxing

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing, aleksander, chadintraining and 13 others
Op in high school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, fuxkdakikez, 5.5psl and 8 others
from the school bully to the bullied on .org by indians

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, fuxkdakikez, 5.5psl and 11 others
i was a school bully and am still a looksmax bully. Now thats the way you do it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 26859
IMG 3318

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 16275 and 6 others
5'4 bully

IMG 3490

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy, 5.5psl, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 10 others
wtf, was this in the philippines or something?

unless the guys were short too, why tf would anyone allow to be disrespected by a dwarf?

wtf, was this in the philippines or something?

unless the guys were short too, why tf would anyone allow to be disrespected by a dwarf?
i told u , i had like 20 big friends who would back me in anything, and a name for myself as being on job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29786
I used to get bullied in middle school but once I hit puberty no one had the balls to bully me again. They just ignored and ostracized me and I became a loner.

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
you were on of the cringe ugly kids that relied on other people and would be nothing on ur own

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
you were on of the cringe ugly kids that relied on other people and would be nothing on ur own
yea and u were one of the kids who was jealous of me and sat on the sideline watching, as a loser

yea and u were one of the kids who was jealous of me and sat on the sideline watching, as a loser
muh im a g, fuck off to this day i cannot stand those delusional wannabe kids

• +1
muh im a g, fuck off to this day i cannot stand those delusional wannabe kids
whats wannabe about this. i literally lived it

u didnt

get mogged subhuman nerd who i would probably bully

So you were a manlet asshole that couldn’t fight fair?

• +1
Nothing you said is special
This is the teenage years of a semi privelaged kid from the hood you spoiled fake street eurocuck

ye

wouldnt a manlet vs tallfag also be unfair?
Depends on weight too but generally yeah. That’s why you shouldn’t randomly bully people anyway

• +1
Nothing you said is special
This is the teenage years of a semi privelaged kid from the hood you spoiled fake street eurocuck
it is special. no one else does that shit i did. i was the main character in school

• WTF
Reactions: try2beme
Tales from the Chav ghetto.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
larpingdalits.org

• JFL
And Why are you suicidal now?

Now ur reminiscing about it on an incel blog

IMG 5005

• JFL
yeah, it's common knowledge that the tiniest guys in class are the biggest bullies

i miss lookism larps so much, they were so much more entertaining

• JFL

- no one fucked with me cos i had like 20 bros who were massive and had my back, despite i was small. i also had a name for myself
1 kid beefed with me and then next minute theres 20 guys beating the fuck out of him for me

- i was smoking weed at like 14-15, way before anyone else . doing it before school and shit with my bros, and after school

- beat the fuck out of like 5-6 individual people. 1 guy beat me in a fight so me and my mates were looking for him for months, then we randomly found him with his friend. so it was me and me 5 mates, and him and his friend. and his friend literally rode off on his bike and left him alone cos he was so scared

so we dragged him into some alley and beat the fuck out of him, stamping on his head, my mate was taking free kick run up toe pokes to his head, robbed all his shit in his pockets and his gucci hat. and loads of people were watching from traffic on the road so we had to dip

and loads of other stories of beating the fuck out of people, and i never got beat up once

- had a girl who was on birth control, lived at her house fucked her every morning and night for 2 years

- i was expelled within the last 3 months of school, my 2 best friends also got expelled like 1-2 years before that, but we still chilled after school

- so cos i was expelled , i was banned from prom. but prom is such a lifefuel moment in life. i couldnt miss it.

and all the popular guys who got expelled in each school in the area tried to sneak into their prom but got caught

but me and my 2 friends did it, i got caught by the bouncer with knuckeldusters in my pocket and vodka in our bag. and he just took them off me, and let me in, legit didnt say anything , was insane

and i just went in there, everyone knowing im banned, went to the dancefloor, and my other best friends was in there dancing doing the worm on the floor in the croud and shit and he looked up and saw me and we was just gasssedd so happy

now im a rotter manlet, no friends, no girlfriend

just nerding out on businessmaxxing
Tales