I was the biggest bluepilled female simp in highschool (cringe)

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
I think we all started with a bluepilled mindset, it is the first state of consciousness if we talk about male-female relationships. Back 5 years ago (15) I used to be known for being the woman pleaser in my class but not for the reason you might think of. This stupid simp that I was used to defend girls when something bad happened, sometimes girls on the class asked me for food and as the naive beta male I always gave them part of my breakfast. There was a time I used to sit around women and not men lmao. Also they never talked about me nor ask me questions about my life. I don't understand how I didn't realize that I was being used by women. They saw me as a "friend" but as you guys know a male friend of a girl is only used to simp (do whatever the girl tells you to do). Being a male friend of a woman is never more beneficial for the man. I even thought girls genuinely liked me (even thought they liked how I looked) how bluepilled I was lol but as months passed I realized it was all "a lie" and saw how I never really had female friends. I learn that women would never like or be interested in a man that acts like a friend. Seeing different Youtube content at 16 changed my perspective on women and added sense to all things that happened before. The bluepilled behavior wasn't aimed to get women, it was my dork personality.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and humanoidsub7

Look at your avi. You still cringe my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, UZB_Strebl and Reddit User
Many ussers here have that girl on their profile pic, it's a trend
A 2024cel talking to me about what is trending in .org. feeling old yet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and aspiringexcel
Seeing different Youtube content at 16 changed my perspective on women and added sense to all things that happened before.
This must be satire.

I think we all started with a bluepilled mindset, it is the first state of consciousness if we talk about male-female relationships. Back 5 years ago (15) I used to be known for being the woman pleaser in my class but not for the reason you might think of. This stupid simp that I was used to defend girls when something bad happened, sometimes girls on the class asked me for food and as the naive beta male I always gave them part of my breakfast. There was a time I used to sit around women and not men lmao. Also they never talked about me nor ask me questions about my life. I don't understand how I didn't realize that I was being used by women. They saw me as a "friend" but as you guys know a male friend of a girl is only used to simp (do whatever the girl tells you to do). Being a male friend of a woman is never more beneficial for the man. I even thought girls genuinely liked me (even thought they liked how I looked) how bluepilled I was lol but as months passed I realized it was all "a lie" and saw how I never really had female friends. I learn that women would never like or be interested in a man that acts like a friend. Seeing different Youtube content at 16 changed my perspective on women and added sense to all things that happened before. The bluepilled behavior wasn't aimed to get women, it was my dork personality.
the fbi couldnt get this info outta me