I was threatened by an obese subhuman.

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
He heard that I like the girl the subhuman is in love with and said today he would beat me if I proposed to her. What are your jflll recommendations?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and UglyGod360
He heard that I like the girl the subhuman is in love with and said today he would beat me if I proposed to her. What are your jflll recommendations?
Deleting this thread

Tell him you proposed without actually proposing in order to get him to start a fight and then you beat his fat ass to a pulp

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
fat niggers have pros if he lays or grab you it's over so swing for hes face and don't fight in closed off area's

:Comfy: light that nigga up cuh kisses

I would propose to her just cause he said he'd fight for that. Then I would fight

Also you need muscles to beat fat ogres. If you're lanklet it's over