I was told I'm Low MTN, 6'3 68kg, brutally rate me + some tips. Thanks in advance

high ltn + why u pushing out ur lips like harvey 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
subhuman for that face expression plus pajeet

mtn

• +1
Reactions: iwillsuemeta and lowtiernormiechad
are u indian?

the way how this country works
females must be dying for you
or you're just really unfortunate
also gain weight if you're really 6'3 AND 68kgs you must be a walking stick
Im 5'11 and 70 kgs

are u one of those ''aesthetic'' mfs who wear baggy pants, loose shirts and pout each time you click a picture. Goddam there were a couple of those at my school. We used to bully them like crazy

lmao no
There'd be better looking guys than him in Haryana alone.
He's like a MTN here
I keep hearing about this Haryana; what's so special abt them jfl they seem just be regular indians

*they seem to just be

I keep hearing about this Haryana; what's so special abt them jfl they seem just be regular indians
fairer+ they on an average have better genetics. It's mostly Jaats that reside there.

*they seem to just be
the one bad thing is that they dont support marrying outside their community. Its like preserving their genetics. Same thing with Rajputs as well

fairer+ they on an average have better genetics. It's mostly Jaats that reside there.
aren't jats js singh people? The average height for young men in haryana is also 168 cm jfl

aren't jats js singh people? The average height for young men in haryana is also 168 cm jfl
SINGHS are rajputs and KHATRIS (sardars) JFL the jaats just use SINGH as a surname they arent singhs at all. Also it depends upon the place where you're looking at. Haryana men on an average are quite tall+broad+fair+better looking.
Im just saying the OP would be a LTN in haryana

SINGHS are rajputs and KHATRIS (sardars) JFL the jaats just use SINGH as a surname they arent singhs at all. Also it depends upon the place where you're looking at. Haryana men on an average are quite tall+broad+fair+better looking.
Im just saying the OP would be a LTN in haryana
I took the average for the state insofar as height; op is mtn worldwide surely he would be htn in India(including haryana or whatever) and considerably taller than most

I took the average for the state insofar as height; op is mtn worldwide surely he would be htn in India(including haryana or whatever) and considerably taller than most
provided he's not larping

not htn quite.
simply lacks the lustre sorry not sorry and this is coming from someone who's highish mtn himself