I was too much into foot symbols three years ago

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Posts
17,269
Reputation
19,354
I heard that if a girl is interested in you her foot would point towards you in a group, well I noticed by oneitis foot pointing towards me many times and I used to cope with that. The best time of my cope was when in the group photo her foot was pointing towards me, yes I coped with that for a year. Looking back I am ashamed of myself for beliving in that stupid gay shit


Images 42
 
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Over For Footcels. Why tf you are not contact with your oneitis bruh?
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I used to believe that too lol. Read it on the internet.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1560

Similar threads

tiesto
Replies
1
Views
38
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
yvngchris
Replies
4
Views
34
yvngchris
yvngchris
RecessedCels
Replies
17
Views
74
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
lowinhibragecel
Replies
18
Views
108
dod697206
dod697206

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top