I was wrong. 6’4 IS too tall

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
I’ve been contemplating this for a while and have come to the conclusion that 6’2+ might indeed be too tall, as you will stick out basically anywhere you go.

Now this can be considered a halo if you have the charisma and NTness required, however, if you don’t, you’ll seem awkward and due to your height won’t be able to just “blend in” with the rest of the crowd.

I’m still debating if 6’2-6’6 is ideal though, because it’s the range where you won’t ever be “too tall” really, but you’ll also have a new niche to work with as “the tall guy”, which 6’0-6’2 guys can’t really do, unless they’re located in a third world country.

I think this by itself could be a reason why 6’4 would be preferred over 6’1, if you lean into your niche and start targeting short women, you could most likely do well, given you have the face of course.

Another thing that has to be mentioned is 6’3/4+ will be where you’ll be considered “huge” “big” “really tall”, which will result in more respect from males, unless lanklet tier, but you might also come off as scary, especially if you don’t have a high trust face or just don’t talk a lot. People might generally want to avoid you just because you seem like a threat, because of your size.

However, due to the popular cope of 6’1 being the “perfect warrior height” I still do think that 6’4-6’5 will increase your appeal and you won’t be considered too niche either.

The main problem with being that height is if you don’t have a “leader” personality and don’t like being the center of attention.

Overall, I think the best height for people with average charisma and low NTness would be 6’0-6’2, so slightly above average. At this height you won’t stick out but your height won’t be a failo either. If you wish to, you could also experience what it’s like being 6’4+ by geomaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pandora, LooksThinker, WatermelonLover and 5 others
IMG 2901

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, rhinoplasty, smoth and 13 others
Makeup Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: bronzeagepervert, fxckz and kyrre
Nah

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and socialcel
Ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NitoRump, LooksThinker and socialcel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Mewton, anthony111553 and 2 others
No lol. It definitely stands out but not super crazy
Yeah, 6'4 is perfect because you stand out but you're not insanely tall to where life becomes a struggle.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Mewton, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
manlet cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, Mewton, anthony111553 and 3 others
6'4" barefoot is insanely tall and too tall for real life. 6'4" in shoes is 6'2"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, thereallegend and socialcel
I’ve been contemplating this for a while and have come to the conclusion that 6’2+ might indeed be too tall, as you will stick out basically anywhere you go.

Now this can be considered a halo if you have the charisma and NTness required, however, if you don’t, you’ll seem awkward and due to your height won’t be able to just “blend in” with the rest of the crowd.

I’m still debating if 6’2-6’6 is ideal though, because it’s the range where you won’t ever be “too tall” really, but you’ll also have a new niche to work with as “the tall guy”, which 6’0-6’2 guys can’t really do, unless they’re located in a third world country.

I think this by itself could be a reason why 6’4 would be preferred over 6’1, if you lean into your niche and start targeting short women, you could most likely do well, given you have the face of course.

Another thing that has to be mentioned is 6’3/4+ will be where you’ll be considered “huge” “big” “really tall”, which will result in more respect from males, unless lanklet tier, but you might also come off as scary, especially if you don’t have a high trust face or just don’t talk a lot. People might generally want to avoid you just because you seem like a threat, because of your size.

However, due to the popular cope of 6’1 being the “perfect warrior height” I still do think that 6’4-6’5 will increase your appeal and you won’t be considered too niche either.

The main problem with being that height is if you don’t have a “leader” personality and don’t like being the center of attention.

Overall, I think the best height for people with average charisma and low NTness would be 6’0-6’2, so slightly above average. At this height you won’t stick out but your height won’t be a failo either. If you wish to, you could also experience what it’s like being 6’4+ by geomaxxing.
I am 6'5 and I think it has been negative for my SMV but I am also roid and ogremaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and socialcel
depends where u from, in america maybe, but anywhere in europe its not

lol this type of thinking is funny

• Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel
Retards.org

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and thereallegend

it’s better to be a tall incel and stick out like a sore thumb than to be a pathetic short incel that will never ever have pussy

stfu id rather be 6'10 than 5'9.5

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and HardmaxxOrDeath
I wished i was that height and then some.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
6'6+ starts sticking out too much you would have to look down when talking to everyone

Idc if being 6’6 is past the optimal height I like being tall and I wanna be jacked like Batman at that height purely for the MOG

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, !MagicMan777 and socialcel
Idc if being 6’6 is past the optimal height I like being tall and I wanna be jacked like Batman at that height purely for the MOG
are u 6’6?

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and socialcel
I mean 6’6 morning height will be my peak, then once I’m done growing I’ll take msm so that I lose less height throughout the day

• Hmm...
I mean 6’6 morning height will be my peak, then once I’m done growing I’ll take msm so that I lose less height throughout the day
whats ur slaycount

It's already been proven that 5'9 - 5'11 is the perfect height. These theories and studies need to stop, it's all cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Heinrich Schmidt and socialcel
It's already been proven that 5'9 - 5'11 is the perfect height. These theories and studies need to stop, it's all cope.
5’8 is peak warrior height. Anything more is disgusting. I’m getting limb reduction asap.

• +1
Reactions: boxface34 and SensitiveYoungMan
I'd say 6'1''to 6'5'' it's the best range height

• +1
6'0 is ideal..

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and socialcel
Cope. The biggest ioi spree i've ever witnessed was achieved by some 6'10" aryan ubermensch casually making everyone else look like midgets. All the foids made a face like they saw God in person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and socialcel
5'9 is ideal bronze age yamnaya heigth

Above 6'2 is klinefelter cumskin shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Heinrich Schmidt and socialcel
Cope. The biggest ioi spree i've ever witnessed was achieved by some 6'10" aryan ubermensch casually making everyone else look like midgets. All the foids made a face like they saw God in person
was that you?

was that you?
No Bro i rotted on the bed the whole day that day, and It was during the period i was very social and Always out, Just couldn't move After seeing the reaction of girls to genetic superiority

• Woah
what about 5’8?
i dont think foids like that height, you need a height thats not too tall and that foids prefer which is 6'0..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wackedchives and sub5c3l