I was wrong about thick women (What makes a good body)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
First of all, a high class look is the number one thing from what I look for in a foid.
A woman who is “thick” even though she has a decent body will still pack on some meat on her face which will be seen as unattractive to me.

But a slim foid with a tiny waist and wide hips is one of the most important dimorphic features a female can have like this:

See how the picture above looks very high sex appeal and peak femininity? That’s because women are supposed to be like that and not this::feelskek::feelskek:

Of course blacks, mexicans, ogres, roided dudes are gonna find her attractive but I generally don’t see the appeal

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, micropp, JL~ and 7 others
@exo @Debetro @shizuku11111 @Corleone

face is everything on women, its hard for girls to have actually unattractive bodies

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, BlackpillRemedy, Chadeep and 4 others
that 2nd creature belongs to zoo

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, framemoggerr and flippasav
face is everything on women, its hard for girls to have actually unattractive bodies
Being attractive is the norm for women
Being handsome is great for guys

Of course face comes first for women and height for men

• +1
Reactions: ambi
flippasav redemption arc @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
that 2nd creature belongs to zoo
Weirdos are gonna cope and say something “your small dick cannot fit past through the cheeks or something” jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111 and ambi
Being attractive is the norm for women
Being handsome is great for guys

Of course face comes first for women and height for men
Yes
Ignoring face, the most important part on women bodies for me is clear skin. Its unattractive if a girl has body acne or a lot of moles or whatever. But built wise i like pretty much anything from petite to very thick i just want clear skin and nice face on a woman

Well tbh the first girl fogs the second one hard in both face, body, and racial appeal

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I'm fine with any woman touching me

• +1
The top girl will have high standards. You will have to have a good body to even get her plus some money as well of course.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Corleone
The first foid is thicc just slim thicc

• +1
The top girl will have high standards. You will have to have a good body to even get her plus some money as well of course.
Jfl you can tell from the face

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
first one is marriable second one is fuckable

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
In an ideal world, the first woman would have C-D tits and I would obviously choose her over a curvy bitch, simply for the fact that she looks higher-class and displays more feminine traits, like being frail and in need of male protection, which boosts your masculine energy too.

Now there arises a problem, namely that we do not live in an ideal world, and the first woman has options to actually date 9-10/10 males. I'm barely 6'0, not lean gym-maxxed to the fullest extent, and am a 6/10 facially on a good day, aka out of the competition when it comes to girls like her.

This led me to the conclusion that I'd rather follow my primal impulses and fuck fat pretty women, than date ugly slim women with subpar bodies. This is the more realistic approach for me and I'm fine with it, I love fucking fatties, but am aware of the negative social stigma that comes with openly dating one, which is the reason I only treat them like a booty call and follow their hook-up invitation under the cover of the night.

Seems like BBL. Check out vanessa.rhd.

tf is that second thing

Second chick has the single mother of a black baby phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and flippasav
@flippasav is gradually transitioning into a white man.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone and flippasav
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone