i mainly skipped back and only did dead lifts thinking it would be allright
i have good natural shoulders
if i developed my back i would be a mogger right now

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, JawMogger, Growth Plate and 3 others
Time to do some rows and pull-ups I guess

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
taper is important but zyzz had bad back relative to how roided he was but giga traps still made him look aesthetic

Q7HKG.jpeg
CHR8ix8WUAAILOI.jpg

iKdm5awriNrKKUXXg3q2vXSYWIW7ZZZXqo3xJ-YAC14.jpg

Just do a trillion shrugs theory

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Growth Plate
face is the most aesthetic body part

• +1
Reactions: metagross, thereallegend and Deleted member 15827
Back to women is like what ass is to men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Growth Plate and AscendingHero
thats a terrible idea
It wasnt an idea but a counter example of course focussing traps and neglecting back is bad, just showing that the back is not make or break for looking good body wise. Abs, adonis belt and chest, shoulders, forearms, delts, biceps, along with neck are more important but no part should be neglected so basically everything theory.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
ok should i not workout then and just rot till my bimax
whats the pt in working out if you’re just gonna lose all ur muscle during recovery?

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Growth Plate
whats the pt in working out if you’re just gonna lose all ur muscle during recovery?
muscle memory is a thing
you can still train anyways as well
you get a body plus face halo

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Moggie
Back to women is like what ass is to men.
Nah I would say leaness, vascularity and abs/adonis belt is like what ass is to men.

Trust me on this one

@Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Growth Plate and Moggie
It wasnt an idea but a counter example of course focussing traps and neglecting back is bad, just showing that the back is not make or break for looking good body wise. Abs, adonis belt and chest, shoulders, forearms, delts, biceps, along with neck are more important but no part should be neglected so basically everything theory.
because im not on roids

• +1
Nah I would say leaness, vascularity and abs/adonis belt is like what ass is to men.

Trust me on this one

@Prettyboy
i get my v taper and my arms in place and i generally bulk up and i would be a aesthetic god amongst man

because im not on roids
Good, roids are long term bad, again though roids did give zyzz his traps as their is a theory this area responds to steriods much more than other muscle groups, roids are not needed for a ffmi upto 23 - 24 which is pretty damn muscular and lean. Just takes longer and have to be more careful that is all. Roids do not contradict the just everything theory just have a balanced push pull legs routine with cardio and a daily ab circuit.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Good, roids are long term bad, again though roids did give zyzz his traps as their is a theory this area responds to steriods much more than other muscle groups, roids are not needed for a ffmi upto 23 - 24 which is pretty damn muscular and lean. Just takes longer and have to be more careful that is all. Roids do not contradict the just everything theory just have a balanced push pull legs routine with cardio and a daily ab circuit.
gonna go hard on back till i aquire the v taper of the gods

• +1
A well developed back is very aesthetic, IMO. Zpullup 1580528782986 Zsonia malvisi Zback ad 33925226 221755121940885 2643498778086080512 n Zback progress1year2 3 21lpmig

A thick back will make you look a lot bigger from the side: Zbackthickness 1571391898505 Zf35f7e0464894953976f07dfd3d609a9 295x295 bbuser

Attachments

• zback-JJvEWOmJByfWpeQuEfyKonKHToHX6GwpFmKVdURHhaU.jpg
    zback-JJvEWOmJByfWpeQuEfyKonKHToHX6GwpFmKVdURHhaU.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 0
  • zneckWOrw0EJ.jpg
    zneckWOrw0EJ.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 0
  • zhmseppälä_ejfmm26gnl1jmf2j.jpg
    zhmseppälä_ejfmm26gnl1jmf2j.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
  • zgunnar_rosbo-s6shpinqmma41.jpg
    zgunnar_rosbo-s6shpinqmma41.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
  • zfit ideal-1572205346788.jpg
    zfit ideal-1572205346788.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 0
  • zclimber_chrissharma-200707090453cr.jpg
    zclimber_chrissharma-200707090453cr.jpg
    624.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Growth Plate
i mainly skipped back and only did dead lifts thinking it would be allright
i have good natural shoulders
if i developed my back i would be a mogger right now
Spam lat pulldown to get a nice wide back. Combine this with lateral raises + cutting and you'll get ideal V taper

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Growth Plate
Spam lat pulldown to get a nice wide back. Combine this with lateral raises + cutting and you'll get ideal V taper
i do lat pull down 3 times a week i believe rep range is 12, 12 , 10 , 8 is this enough

Last edited:
i do lat pull down 3 times a week i believe rep range is 12, 12 , 10 , 8 is this enough
Yeah that's good. But if you want to add more, at end of workout you can reduce weight 50% and go till failure

Yeah that's good. But if you want to add more, at end of workout you can reduce weight 50% and go till failure
you tried this what are your results

For a good V-taper, you need some exercises that target the lower lats, like deadlifts or rows pulled to the lower abdomen. Lat pulldowns and pull ups target your upper lats, which will give you a disproportionate look if you don't train your lower lats in proportion.

For a good V-taper, you need some exercises that target the lower lats, like deadlifts or rows pulled to the lower abdomen. Lat pulldowns and pull ups target your upper lats, which will give you a disproportionate look if you don't train your lower lats in proportion.
i do deadlifts we good there i need upper lats

ofc it is. this forum is so retarded when it comes to lifting type of things saying arms are more important or some bs.

you can legit find tons of pictures from tumblr era etc where girls used post pictures of guy's backs and go crazy over it.

shoulder area and back is most important bodyparts and funnily enough you will develop your arms anyway if you strive to get a good back and shoulders and throw in some arm work anyway. you will find tons of ppl with good backs having good arms automatically, the reverse is almost never true and even if it happens, it looks like absolute shit.

Train your lats they make your arms look bigger

Im speaking from experience

I stopped doing deadlifts like 10 years ago. If you care about looksmaxing only they are pointless and only increase injury risk and recovery demands between workouts.

The king of back exercises is the pullup. Good accessories are shrugs and rows. For pullups you don't need to add weight. The exercise can be made plenty difficult just with adjustments to form and if it gets really easy you can switch to one arm pullups. You can change up grip styles each set to hit slightly different parts of the arm and back.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
I stopped doing deadlifts like 10 years ago. If you care about looksmaxing only they are pointless and only increase injury risk and recovery demands between workouts.

The king of back exercises is the pullup. Good accessories are shrugs and rows. For pullups you don't need to add weight. The exercise can be made plenty difficult just with adjustments to form and if it gets really easy you can switch to one arm pullups. You can change up grip styles each set to hit slightly different parts of the arm and back.
still gonna do deadlifts though

Deadlifts are a way overrated exercise, they doesn't bring near the same amount of benefits as much as they fatigue the central nervous system

• +1
Reactions: kalefartbomb
Deadlifts are a way overrated exercise, they doesn't bring near the same amount of benefits as much as they fatigue the central nervous system
i just want a big deadlift im still in my powerlifting roots and i dont think i can escape it jfl at the 30 year olds who cant deadlift past 405

i do deadlifts we good there i need upper lats
Deadlifts are not a great hypertrophy movement, because they're hard to do at high volume.

Fucking gym copers, dude if you want to get laid using physique just roid and nichemax, your “naturally good shoulders” will do nothing for your real SMV.

Fucking gym copers, dude if you want to get laid using physique just roid and nichemax, your “naturally good shoulders” will do nothing for your real SMV.
should i just rot till i get my bimax then

should i just rot till i get my bimax then
Depends what women you want to get, a body like vinnie hacker is the most you should go for, anymore and your restricting yourself to a niche.

Depends what women you want to get, a body like vinnie hacker is the most you should go for, anymore and your restricting yourself to a niche.
jfl should have never responded to your ass

🤦🏽‍♂️ I’m helping you poor coping gymcel
vinnie hacker the guy who goes and trains at zoo culture the gym with probably the most fitness influencers
also who tf wants to look like vinnie hackerman