I was wrong, plastic surgery can fix harmony and symmetry

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
Typically when I rate, I place heavy importance on harmony and symmetry. In fact imo symmetry and harmony are more important than bones or jaw a lot of the time (unless you’re pretty recessed)

Most people aren’t recessed to the point it’s noticiable so harmony and symmetry tend to be main criteria people lack in to be able to ascend to htn and even chadlite+

But look at this result

Before surgery this guy low key looked ugly cause of all the assymetry and lack of harmony

03048BEF D0E7 4F4E A80E 3C185909F462

3379CDB6 8C1D 4339 AB9B 735ACCFDE6E5

Now look at him post surgery

21790251 56DE 4111 8E4C B8B65F423636
040B705E 3FE7 4928 B03F 2C96E21FB4E4

Major ascension, he went from incel tier to minimum ltn with surgery. Surgery can fix harmony and assymetry and can be a major form of ascension for most. Surgery has been vilified as borgandoff maxing, but done right it can lead to major improvement even in those who aren’t deformed or heavily recesed

My main falio is assymetry so I Plan on doing similar surgeries to this guy. It’ll cost up to 50k but I have the money atm from jobs, gifts, investments etc

I just need to lean down to sub 15% and gymmax and I plan to do this at the end of 2023

Tagging smart users and friends

@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@john2
@FailedNormieManlet
@8PSLcel
@RabidRosaries
@Preston
@Amnesia
@Pakicel
@Anchor_Ship
@StreegeReturn
@Biggdink
@FiveFootSix56

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Mewton, Jason Voorhees and 8 others
I feel you'll ascend more from the bf loss fat fucks people over so hard it's so retarded. The fact that as a caveman you ate a little too many grapes and now you have higher estrogen prolactin lower testosterone no bone contour etc and will probably never pass on genes because of a few extra pounds is still the most amazing thing to me.

Fat fucks people over hard get to 12 15 is still not ideal

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Mewton, exeight and 1 other person
harmony CAN NOT be fixed . it's a mother of nature u faggots when you'll understand that?!@
DOCTOR WILL NOT GIVE YOU HARMONY

harmony CAN NOT be fixed . it's a mother of nature u faggots when you'll understand that?!@
DOCTOR WILL NOT GIVE YOU HARMONY
Did you not see the result, his harmony clearly improved post op. Sure you can’t get chad harmony in most cases but if asymmetry is the main cause of Poor harmony (like in my case) it can be major ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Did you not see the result, his harmony clearly improved post op. Sure you can’t get chad harmony in most cases but if asymmetry is the main cause of Poor harmony (like in my case) it can be major ascension.
The dude had a clear deformity and he didn't become gl post surgery.

Fixing your asymmetry would obviously help but IDK if you will ascend though.

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 8988 and FrameMogger

I def won't ever ascend if being chad is the goal. But if HTN is my goal it can def help major with ascension and might even be the key along with leaning and lifting and tatting and skincare. Put all that together and I think HTN is very realistic for me.

Last edited:
Can you show pics of yourself, this guy's asymmetry was very big, for small ones it's probably not worthed, they are going to botch you to the other way most likely.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Can you show pics of yourself, this guy's asymmetry was very big, for small ones it's probably not worthed, they are going to botch you to the other way most likely.
Sure man, sorry for the schizo rant, just in a bad mood.

@TITUS

Last edited:
I didn't notice asymmetry on your face.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Whatever idgaf anymore I’m an ugly ogre. Fuck looksmaxxing im done with women and this shit.
Nah, never give up your reproductive rights, just kidnap a whore and chain her to your basement or even travel to SEA as last resort.

Nah, never give up your reproductive rights, just kidnap a whore and chain her to your basement or even travel to SEA as last resort.

Edit: no comment not gonna do that bad idea for me.

Last edited:

He went from subhuman to normie. If tall, he can slay in Asia.

I feel you'll ascend more from the bf loss fat fucks people over so hard it's so retarded. The fact that as a caveman you ate a little too many grapes and now you have higher estrogen prolactin lower testosterone no bone contour etc and will probably never pass on genes because of a few extra pounds is still the most amazing thing to me.

this.....low bf is EVERYTHING
do you think a heavy ecto like me (small bones and frame) would need to cut to 7% even to see his jaw and abs? i am 13%+ something and i still look bloated af and like some ppl do at 25% 😢:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

Whats the best diet in your opinion and what activity moggs

Inteminent fasting?

Whats the best diet in your opinion and what activity moggs

Inteminent fasting?
Ray peat mixed with paleo best for fat loss.

Activity is walking and slight jog. Long running can stimulate hunger

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger