I was wrong this forum will never become viral or go big (Here’s why)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Because this website is just not normal enough to go big. It’s very simple, normies come on to the website maybe to figure out how to fix their fashion. However they quickly realize 90% of the content is “Why I love to rape curry assholes and niggers with my cock”. Normie racism alarm goes off then they migrate to Inceltears

I mean, this is literally a user here

DB9A6176 F404 4B19 8D1B FC778E9AD5F3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, gymmaxedhorse, alphamaxxxx and 11 others
Bump I spent more than 30 seconds on a post ffs

• +1
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 21620
How does a greycels post about him getting a boner from a guy get more attention than this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 21620, Moggie and 2 others
All it takes is one viral moment, and it's done.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
All it takes is one viral moment, and it's done.
I thought so but it already went sort of viral like 3 times. I think it’s not politically correct enoguh to ever go mainstream thankfully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Most niggas here even after they joined never looksmaxxed and then it be the same niggas saying that normies are gonna infest and somehow immediately go from politically correct bluepillers to blackpilled nazis and have the dedication and low inhib to looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
This forum is unironically more diverse than reddit where everyone is a fat blue haired American or west European tranny soyboy, and this forum is epitome of what those fat disgusting slob normie sub5’s hate and the TikTok normies are already lowkey blackpilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, ChiraqJihad, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
lowreply pilled, poor you

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and House Lannister
This place is used more for rating than reddit buddy boyo! However, they will find your flaws and label you something like "muh, ricecel". Incel terminology is gaining popularity buddy boyo! Rot here along us buddu boyo!

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 21620
This forum is unironically more diverse than reddit where everyone is a fat blue haired American or west European tranny soyboy, and this forum is epitome of what those fat disgusting slob normie sub5’s hate and the TikTok normies are already lowkey blackpilled
20220913 000829

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21620 and House Lannister
reddit is full of bots, soyboys and trannys

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister