I watch dating programs to cope with my inceldom

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Since I can't get dates myself.

It's good for my self-esteem tbh. Almost every couple I think: 'I mog this guy in looks, I mog him in behavior, I mog him in every way. Yet he's dating some cute girl and I am truecel.'

it compounds the belief that I am an alien experiment being tortured without end.

My life isn't realistic, I mog so many guys, yet I am truecel. It makes NO sense.

The only conclusion is:

I am being tortured by an intergalactic alien race.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Mewton, DryAnoos and 14 others
Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

so fucking brutal. Why did it have to be me, the chosen one, to be experimented with by aliens?

tortured

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, TechnoBoss and Psychophilly
@_MVP_

f076dd3b575a2aefaf3a4bf4a175d65a.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, TechnoBoss and _MVP_
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Mr Test, Manletmachine and 2 others

It's good for my self-esteem tbh. Almost every couple I think: 'I mog this guy in looks, I mog him in behavior, I mog him in every way. Yet he's dating some cute girl and I am truecel.'

it compounds the belief that I am an alien experiment being tortured without end.

My life isn't realistic, I mog so many guys, yet I am truecel. It makes NO sense.

The only conclusion is:

You’re a locationcel. Consider leaving your country.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, MoggerGaston and try2beme
Dating programs are cope just go out and get your own biches man

You're just non NT

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
sorry but i am the chosen one. you are not even in Iran, they designed this country for torture.
I want to visit Iran bhai, before it is nuked

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
You're just non NT
I have more trauma than an iraqi kid who lost his parents in USA bombing.

But I mask it well, it shouldn't be an issue. I am hyper-NT tbh.

I have more trauma than an iraqi kid who lost his parents in USA bombing.

But I mask it well, it shouldn't be an issue. I am hyper-NT tbh.
You said people at your workplace said you look angry all the time.
That's not a sign of being NT

• +1
I am going back to my old hair-length tbh:
ABLVV86MvOaEElCkRx0LQQvizJncPOszQnf64v0MzouhfJ4EKzdWQCYxAi4EM8XIrLyH5Scf6bSdEj4-KbUyITpGLyf_Lq98SvQxj0DlY2STVydAUlP4EbsSZxrgJv6uUvq_6g44Athhd8CmaDd9jkcp_HEcRCrK27CBqF6A9RnE4ySHzsw4j6UyRzpQrtNgaqP7eFsllG_H0QNZkDd213zQS_--stDOyJLkoUHskVynDaA51R7C1_vEydJXm3KQA5e7NdvUlMnMVvRJY0JO28yQoDsFlJcEizwKUGQ0kc3GWa4JLRPrpVcTP-g6w7FJtHxWHqy9nXJymGdBMkRoATeXXvPBgnfMCauM2Yi576CCec1ueVv6bCPCLXi_KNgCOY9AEqkivRqJNprxS3sbb4REiFkup7j8BOuDJPoK_GAWOByKJGPIqvPKawvfMv876_VloxLvvKUrULjD0Yz9il4CVJ7iMspBcwlyKdV-qK5NpjjzMxn8tbSu8CksbV4ojn_WrlP5ORrS65CE9jqApYlL65eXok4PRwGCpY5_nrUmgXVqq2ghMGaxmMxKPO4n86wuU1QlaIdZarhOqZND4WDmcvnUgQoB0oIBcTBnwZQfqCTBqTHhZfIXahjtJatBjmN5CgPUEIoT0sav5UCHbGkowoZgUmZBhdt4r8qPASkKn_-tcrOWyjOqbRYy7_Jejjmc6zAiKDcb1dAjdhHbKIKomMDLoDSc3eF6woyAEeccZil4BM9bG1_7uLOOaQLM7d4tYXNqKm_OkkumD6naqQASFhKrpoRZOc5w0Y8OxZLu9lVyR_o3OSYKJlgpkv2o_TsZcrTi-AqD5rbQEL5VCC1-EgterKr98PZwO86gJvA-0A3J_HR2YG_-ybrFz6Utjokbo2acmvDOL_bDh-hjxOC6MTxb1EPZ9VIXNp77KCxBmDbyQjT12U3mVBrZhctACw=w1437-h1421-s-no-gm

my old look mogged hard. Long hair mogs, also longer facial hair.

Asdasdfasdfasdfasdf

With short hair I look like a normie slave.

I look like the average NPC who goes to McDonalds

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, SoundnVision, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
Yeah before pic mogged hard. Damn how are you not getting laid bro? I think it's because you look low-trust and neurodivergent.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and MoggerGaston
You said people at your workplace said you look angry all the time.
That's not a sign of being NT
the women say I look angry
the men at my workplace love me, I vibe really well with them.

I had a stand-off with a girl 1 month ago. She started calling me an asshole.

A male colleague intervened and started saying how I am such a cool, nice guy. How could I be an asshole?

And then the 2 started arguing about me. It was brutal.

Women hate me, guys love me. Idk why its fucked up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, wollet2, Staceymaxxing and 2 others

A male colleague intervened and started saying how I am such a cool, nice guy. How could I be an asshole?

Same here, I had a similar scenario about 2 months ago. Guys love me and women hate me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Staceymaxxing and MoggerGaston
ABLVV86MvOaEElCkRx0LQQvizJncPOszQnf64v0MzouhfJ4EKzdWQCYxAi4EM8XIrLyH5Scf6bSdEj4-KbUyITpGLyf_Lq98SvQxj0DlY2STVydAUlP4EbsSZxrgJv6uUvq_6g44Athhd8CmaDd9jkcp_HEcRCrK27CBqF6A9RnE4ySHzsw4j6UyRzpQrtNgaqP7eFsllG_H0QNZkDd213zQS_--stDOyJLkoUHskVynDaA51R7C1_vEydJXm3KQA5e7NdvUlMnMVvRJY0JO28yQoDsFlJcEizwKUGQ0kc3GWa4JLRPrpVcTP-g6w7FJtHxWHqy9nXJymGdBMkRoATeXXvPBgnfMCauM2Yi576CCec1ueVv6bCPCLXi_KNgCOY9AEqkivRqJNprxS3sbb4REiFkup7j8BOuDJPoK_GAWOByKJGPIqvPKawvfMv876_VloxLvvKUrULjD0Yz9il4CVJ7iMspBcwlyKdV-qK5NpjjzMxn8tbSu8CksbV4ojn_WrlP5ORrS65CE9jqApYlL65eXok4PRwGCpY5_nrUmgXVqq2ghMGaxmMxKPO4n86wuU1QlaIdZarhOqZND4WDmcvnUgQoB0oIBcTBnwZQfqCTBqTHhZfIXahjtJatBjmN5CgPUEIoT0sav5UCHbGkowoZgUmZBhdt4r8qPASkKn_-tcrOWyjOqbRYy7_Jejjmc6zAiKDcb1dAjdhHbKIKomMDLoDSc3eF6woyAEeccZil4BM9bG1_7uLOOaQLM7d4tYXNqKm_OkkumD6naqQASFhKrpoRZOc5w0Y8OxZLu9lVyR_o3OSYKJlgpkv2o_TsZcrTi-AqD5rbQEL5VCC1-EgterKr98PZwO86gJvA-0A3J_HR2YG_-ybrFz6Utjokbo2acmvDOL_bDh-hjxOC6MTxb1EPZ9VIXNp77KCxBmDbyQjT12U3mVBrZhctACw=w1437-h1421-s-no-gm

View attachment 2739871

long hair mogs hard, i regret cutting it. tho your coloring is insanely better

• +1
Tales from
8132FB2A D68D 42D7 87E4 A911B5053699

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism and MoggerGaston

guys love me too but not that much. woman older than 30 shows interest to me while below 25 BRUTALLY IGNORES me.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and MoggerGaston
Same here, I had a similar scenario about 2 months ago. Guys love me and women hate me.
It's so fucked man.

My male colleagues legit think I am a fucking SLAYER. They say I am confident and I must be getting lots of girls.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

women fucking hate me, I am truecel

its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, proxyy, Zizou and 1 other person
long hair mogs hard, i regret cutting it. tho your coloring is insanely better
This pic has a filter though.

lemme find unfiltered is this:

ABLVV86UWVMrV4gCSkfQhv26zpJSPLp8FtcO3ldzW2-FcXIgYBBXVJlwrIoowYBxQWRZ5S_VsCVsiBMffvUGJ6Q0yyljfLAffCLZnmDUueJW708Uysa2q47R4gA4vRanf-7DNxgKSSZeNYWyIf_jZIhpLej9CpXYR3kJJVIex8DN6FHWVbBbIEM4zTrOAe_XJ3GfPDyvMxV1htRoPqK8hmfJzTX-WuRKJ3Jvd32SxVhm2i5SH_ExYKkWi-aX9R0z62Y7KSu8C5mW0N4DMLXGoBQdV2Et816AwWSd7Ys4qXTLyTXaUqJmF2vYGwcFVsP3M7ASmVkzpIeSIKDjqzfP-eVTMls3DHvTr-tPz7IQKp8qXEjtZFUJWqgax6hQeUCqhQ0As60ynAUQWDOftHpBXFp1vBQKa_6u_LaOsk_09sZd4mh-aLmsObK3BfroSkGQB0YeKSL65ae5DHWh4rjDwqUg2q9UaJQ_IUNAIIwX2mMou4E_b7gwkO5o0c5ivz9ds7f6DIdxodAQ1LEkf91Amm9bb0zTatPiGvytJeTh5VT4bhFlkjKTJn9PyKwvyUNW7sLmSMDL21i0ptb3ENhz9lKPnXiccr6_XHZOkpZDGCr_VE0DELpcLInNxz3D1K-kUu3P8ZUlJ09zCrQr2LBKK6OWsTKFFfyHGgOVC0pOf3hMtee8NZX9_Ng-a3IPwvhjd7VOAGw3FwXK3wMCagq7tbyWscrQxq_bIjZDN5EQc8KttZO0K-oKDDtrWl-hdlrD5chkTqpm3aUV8p40vaGJ4GXnpodZhVu79HQ-JXfdAOeyPunlmd6Rt1Ujui2IbVGOYy9YNwQqEDzVgHwVKtSmA3-tZyixUZ5o_ZhK4mQaiP9C3HO6fg5oslF2MF0OGVJN8kT0cBA42tyGEyoIN3OzYLexz2cDQpoKKbJOsQ9grwvC_vEiKgMRPza6Gqlz6-SmBg=w1899-h1421-s-no-gm

this is the normal pic

this is what I put on my dating apps at the time. I put some filter over it.
(I got shit results btw. Girls don't like the way I look.)

FUCK WOMEN. I just want to look good.

I looked good with long hipster hair + beard. I prefer being truecel and liking the way I look, than cutting my hair.

EVERYONE ON THIS FUCKING FORUM ALWAYS TELLING ME TO CUT MY HAIR.

nah im growing it out, I have ideal wavy hair, fuck all of ya

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333 and Psychophilly

View attachment 2739871

Come to brazil and you will slay

• Woah

View attachment 2739871

superstar looks in the first pic.... looks like a metal star who gets worshipped by alt jb
second pic is wealthy north european WASP.... mogs to the oblivion.... fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, MoggerGaston and Manletmachine
I prefer being truecel and liking the way I look, than cutting my hair.
That is so me. i wear unorthodox clothes that people find out of style, but i love the shit out of it and like it.
Gonna grow myself too, but idk i maybe not. i wanna try some short hair shenanigans before i go long hair again.

• +1
Example, this guy:

Broaooaodsf

I mog him to the prostitute streets of Amsterdam at 5AM in the morning.

Yet he's dating a cute girl, and I am truecel.

I am an alien experiment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: APJ, Deleted member 52601, wollet2 and 2 others

Yeah you sound like me.
It's something to do with abused dog syndrome

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wollet2, MoggerGaston and Psychophilly
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston and the BULL
i was abducted by aliens.

I am typing from the mothership test-subject asylum right now.

american horror story no GIF
maybe they wanna take u to a better earth, where you are treated like a chad u are

• Love it
@St.TikTokcel what u know about alien tricks, abductions and manipulation?

Aliens arrived in Russia in 1908, there is proof:

The Tunguska event is the largest impact event on Earth in recorded history

Absolutely brutal. Aliens arrived in Russia in 1908 with the 'Tunguska Event'.

How do we cope with this shit? They fucking up our lives.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Manletmachine
I HATE ALIENS, FUCK YOU GREEN REPTILE FUCKS

They probably reversed searched ur pics and saw ur post history here

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, TheMaxxer333, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
he just mogs those ltbs too hard. he's reserved for stacies not that junk

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, SoundnVision, Psychophilly and 1 other person
@St.TikTokcel what u know about alien tricks, abductions and manipulation?

Aliens arrived in Russia in 1908, there is proof:

The Tunguska event is the largest impact event on Earth in recorded history

Absolutely brutal. Aliens arrived in Russia in 1908 with the 'Tunguska Event'.

How do we cope with this shit? They fucking up our lives.
]
huh, that's weird!

• +1

The only conclusion is:

@worldmog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Come to brazil and you will slay
i sang about brazil on thursday when I was partying on mdma during carnival.

It's a known song here in the netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

The only conclusion is:

this is how i felt in my club experience yesterday

I saw many guys that are i guess ugly, they are fat and short while im not but i was aline while those fat short guys were getting girls
I cant promise you the good looking part as im not sure about that for myself
I might be a deformed subhuman actually i guess nothing else makes sense.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and MoggerGaston
superstar looks in the first pic.... looks like a metal star who gets worshipped by alt jb
second pic is wealthy north european WASP.... mogs to the oblivion.... fuck you
What if I told you that during both these times, with these vastly different physical appearances, what was my socio-romantic state of life?!?

Do You Want To Know What It Is The Matrix GIF

virtual reality computer GIF

the matrix GIF

Movie Tech GIF

the matrix GIF

I WAS TRUECEL
kill me now barney stinson GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
That is so me. i wear unorthodox clothes that people find out of style, but i love the shit out of it and like it.
Gonna grow myself too, but idk i maybe not. i wanna try some short hair shenanigans before i go long hair again.
try everything

fuck their opinions

• +1
Yeah you sound like me.
It's something to do with abused dog syndrome
if women don't respect me soon, abused dog syndrome will turn into rape-syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Psychophilly
maybe they wanna take u to a better earth, where you are treated like a chad u are

I hope they do.

I want to leave this world behind.

Good song.

• +1
I have no social-media. i dont even have whatsapp.

the only pics they have of me is the creepshots they take of me. I don't exist online, anywhere.

what the fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
he just mogs those ltbs too hard. he's reserved for stacies not that junk
Stacygirlallala

been trying to date this chick for a while now, but she playing hard2get it's insane.

What you think?

1) Put in more effort to date her.
2) Not worth the effort.

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
this is how i felt in my club experience yesterday

I saw many guys that are i guess ugly, they are fat and short while im not but i was aline while those fat short guys were getting girls
I cant promise you the good looking part as im not sure about that for myself
I might be a deformed subhuman actually i guess nothing else makes sense.
Gonna read your topic and reply but I agree.

A lot of guys at raves, in every way possible, not just looks, but also personality, EVERYTHING.

Yet they are there with friends, sometimes even girlfriend.

Yet I have to go to raves across the country on my own.

It's BROOOOTAL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
guys love me too but not that much. woman older than 30 shows interest to me while below 25 BRUTALLY IGNORES me.
wtf its same with me

older women like me
A LOT

to the point I became I meme in some oldcel female department where old women pretended like I was being sexually harassed by girls and they would make jokes about it.

'Oh yeah 'Moggergaston' has to deal with girls harassing him all day during work, give him a break. Must be hard for him.'

legit something some 45yo woman said JFL.

Makes legit no sense cuz in reality I haven't had a single girl flirt with me in the TWO FUCKING YEARS that I worked here now.

It's complete cope. old women coping

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Psychophilly
Jews
They’re torturing you bcz they know you’re not a typical goy they can control

• +1
OP is self proclaimed standardcel btw