Reactions: Lynxress and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
who back? who delete? my first account, my first time here
ewan mcgregor drugs GIF

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 5'7 zoomer and sweetheart
You're fucking yourself over by going Vegan. How low T do you have to be to say shit like "I don't want to bring pain and suffering" if a lion was starving it would eat you with no hesitation, every animal has to kill and feed of off others to live otherwise you'll deteriorate. Stop watching Jewish Vegan propaganda and look into Carnivore, or Raw Primal diet or something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and gigell
You're fucking yourself over by going Vegan. How low T do you have to be to say shit like "I don't want to bring pain and suffering" if a lion was starving it would eat you with no hesitation, every animal has to kill and feed of off others to live otherwise you'll deteriorate. Stop watching Jewish Vegan propaganda and look into Carnivore, or Raw Primal diet or something.
Do you think people who are against slaughtering and eating your family are low T? Just curious

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
carnitard cope

you guys are obsessed with T because you are soyboys who larp as predator animals .

we are in modern society , not in the jungle . so much about muh jewish propoganda . you literally fall for the dumbest shit on earth like raw meat eating aka getting infested by parasites.

ive read aajonus vonderplanitz books 10 years ago, its all bullshit and cope .

you can absolutely have good testosterone levels on vegan diet, no study will ever deny that

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Do you think people who are against slaughtering and eating your family are low T? Just curious
it would all depend on the reason and situation of not wanting to slaughter and hurt your family

it would all depend on the reason and situation of not wanting to slaughter and hurt your family
youre not starving, theres an abundance of other food sources which are all sufficient
kinda like our society even excluding animal foods

• +1
youre not starving, theres an abundance of other food sources which are all sufficient
kinda like our society even excluding animal foods
you don’t know that i could be posting from the capital haiti rn, and they actually are eating each other

carnitard cope

you guys are obsessed with T because you are soyboys who larp as predator animals .

we are in modern society , not in the jungle . so much about muh jewish propoganda . you literally fall for the dumbest shit on earth like raw meat eating aka getting infested by parasites.

ive read aajonus vonderplanitz books 10 years ago, its all bullshit and cope .

you can absolutely have good testosterone levels on vegan diet, no study will ever deny that
Go vegan and see how much you fuck up your libido and health. When I was plant-based I was overly emotional, had ED, joint problems etc. Now that I'm eating raw animal products I can't last a week without having a wet dream. Look at the Maasai tribes and the Inuits who thrived off of raw meat, have perfect skin and teeth etc.

you don’t know that i could be posting from the capital haiti rn, and they actually are eating each other
i was giving a hypothetical scenario (cuz you asked)
my comment about society was about mine and other civilized ones obvs

Go vegan and see how much you fuck up your libido and health. When I was plant-based I was overly emotional, had ED, joint problems etc. Now that I'm eating raw animal products I can't last a week without having a wet dream. Look at the Maasai tribes and the Inuits who thrived off of raw meat, have perfect skin and teeth etc.
i was vegan in 2017 and it cured my acne forever but i went back to eating junk food because i was low will teenager

no fiber diets are torture . i love sweets

i was vegan in 2017 and it cured my acne forever but i went back to eating junk food because i was low will teenager

no fiber diets are torture . i love sweets
Tbh i think its kinda mean to argue with people who are obviously benefiting from placebo, dont destroy his magic solution for him...

• +1
Tbh i think its kinda mean to argue with people who are obviously benefiting from placebo, dont destroy his magic solution for him...
i wouldnt but if he truly eats raw primal diet than its sad to watch because he is gonna hurt himself badly

• So Sad
Reactions: URL code
Keep eating beyond burger to try and satisfy your natural cravings, while I eat raw meat and dairy like my European ancestors.

Keep eating beyond burger to try and satisfy your natural cravings, while I eat raw meat and dairy like my European ancestors.
raw meat diet is very anti european roots LOL .

• +1
keep eating animal foods to try and satisfy your natural cravings, while i kidnap and slaughter children from the daycare so i can eat them like my African ancestors

• JFL
You're retarded if you think that a raw meat diet is "anti european roots". Ever tried Steak Tartare, Mettbrötchen, or Carpaccio? Raw milk was consumed all over Europe until the Rothschilds made it illegal. You can find traditonal dishes made with raw animal products all over the world because eating raw meat is the most natural and healthy thing you can do.

• JFL
You're retarded if you think that a raw meat diet is "anti european roots". Ever tried Steak Tartare, Mettbrötchen, or Carpaccio? Raw milk was consumed all over Europe until the Rothschilds made it illegal. You can find traditonal dishes made with raw animal products all over the world because eating raw meat is the most natural and healthy thing you can do.
pagans ate bread, christians ate bread
whatever you think are our ancestors, they have included a lot of plant based meals .

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
pagans ate bread, christians ate bread
whatever you think are our ancestors, they have included a lot of plant based meals .
Bread is a survival food. Why do you think it's so popular in countries like Russia, it was made so that we have something to eat during famines and periods of little food. When you're starving you fantasise about eating anything and search for any possible way to get food, like baking grains into bread or making soups with any meat or vegetables you can find.

Bread is a survival food. Why do you think it's so popular in countries like Russia, it was made so that we have something to eat during famines and periods of little food. When you're starving you fantasise about eating anything and search for any possible way to get food, like baking grains into bread or making soups with any meat or vegetables you can find.
it is popular in france, which is rich country
blah blah

it is popular in france, which is rich country
blah blah
Bread consumption became popular in France in the 1700s, they had 2 massive famines between 1693 and 1710. See the connection?

Bread consumption became popular in France in the 1700s, they had 2 massive famines between 1693 and 1710. See the connection?
we can now live till 90 , your acnestors died at 20 .

Cereal and bread became a staple around 10,000 years ago, when wheat and barley were among the first plants to be domesticated in the Nile region.

our ancestors ate both plant based meals and meats

however, the society gone to the point that we can no longer eat meat and make a moral choice of being vegan, increasing longevity and battling chronic disease

What benefit does raw meat can give a man? show studies

we can now live till 90 , your acnestors died at 20 .

Cereal and bread became a staple around 10,000 years ago, when wheat and barley were among the first plants to be domesticated in the Nile region.

our ancestors ate both plant based meals and meats

however, the society gone to the point that we can no longer eat meat and make a moral choice of being vegan, increasing longevity and battling chronic disease

What benefit does raw meat can give a man? show studies
Our natural diet is raw animal products, the reason we ate plant based meals was for survival as I stated prior and we simply stuck with it for convenience. Our ancestors didn't die at 20 that's a myth. Modern morals are man made and unnatural designed to keep you enslaved. You can tell when someone's vegan just by how malnourished they look, look at that Jew Michael Greger for example. When you cook meat you denature the amino acids, create carcinogens and lose a lot of the water soluble vitamins, e.g B Vitamins are heat sensitive. You can't get essential amino acids and vitamins like Vitamins A, B6 (pyridoxal, pyridoxamine), B12, D, F, K2, Creatine, Carnitine, Carnosine, Taurine, also Heme-Iron, CoQ10, CLA etc. from plants.

Our natural diet is raw animal products, the reason we ate plant based meals was for survival as I stated prior and we simply stuck with it for convenience. Our ancestors didn't die at 20 that's a myth. Modern morals are man made and unnatural designed to keep you enslaved. You can tell when someone's vegan just by how malnourished they look, look at that Jew Michael Greger for example. When you cook meat you denature the amino acids, create carcinogens and lose a lot of the water soluble vitamins, e.g B Vitamins are heat sensitive. You can't get essential amino acids and vitamins like Vitamins A, B6 (pyridoxal, pyridoxamine), B12, D, F, K2, Creatine, Carnitine, Carnosine, Taurine, also Heme-Iron, CoQ10, CLA etc. from plants.
You just copy sv3rige videos , brain-dead . Anyways I'm at my work so I'll reply fully later

You just copy sv3rige videos , brain-dead . Anyways I'm at my work so I'll reply fully later
Don't like Sv3rige much but he does have some good info and takes. Keep calling me brain-dead while you believe in mainstream documentaries which want you to be weak and infertile.