I wear 2 inch shoe lifts and wear Green Contacts. Fist yourself if you make fun of me

ZoomerAmerican

ZoomerAmerican

I refuse to die until things are better
I'm 5'10 and Indian. Those are two major fallios, so I cope with 2 inch shoe lifts to become 6'0 and wear Green Contacts to look Exotic

If you disagree then fist yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Acion, Aero and 3 others
larping as American

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Even normies use lifts nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Aero and exo
Ok i checked your posts and idk how or if your getting away with green contacts , like no disrespect idt you'd look natural in them. you look like a typical south indian dude so if you wanna go with coloured contacts you should prolly go with amber or light brown or something possible natural looking.

I'm 5'10 and Indian. Those are two major fallios, so I cope with 2 inch shoe lifts to become 6'0 and wear Green Contacts to look Exotic

Slay brother

Ok i checked your posts and idk how or if your getting away with green contacts , like no disrespect idt you'd look natural in them. you look like a typical south indian dude so if you wanna go with coloured contacts you should prolly go with amber or light brown or something possible natural looking.
Which posts did you check? Sorry just wanna know. Not tryna have my pics on here

what contacts do u wear