D

Deleted member 25884

Iron
Before after

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Dr. Bludy, weebcel and 13 others
i used 5% minoxdel + 0.75mm dermaroller every week + i drinked 3 cup of green tea per day(to block dht) + perfectil tablet once a day+ i quitted smoking cigarettes also i fixed my teeth i had infection there i think this was so important read about Androgenetic alopecia and infection)
also i used shampoo brush to fix dandruff beacuse of minoxidol + Sulfate and Paraben Free Shampoo

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, ROTTING, Deleted member 22886 and 7 others
Did you use Minoxidil? You reversed the hair loss completely except for the temples

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 25884
got that astroturf texture

• +1
Reactions: mfk and Deleted member 25884
i used 5% minoxdel + 0.75mm dermaroller every week + i drinked 3 cup of green tea per day(to block dht) + perfectil tablet once a day+ i quitted smoking cigarettes also i fixed my teeth i had infection there i think this was so important read about Androgenetic alopecia and infection)
also i used shampoo brush to fix dandruff beacuse of minoxidol + Sulfate and Paraben Free Shampoo
I’m not bald or balding, but still, great results my guy. This should be lifefuel for any Norwooders out there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, p0lishsubhuman, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
Wow this is amazing man. I will def save your routine in case I start balding tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25884 and Deleted member 23209
i bet you mewed too for that excellent hair growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, CristianT, ROTTING and 7 others
From invisible to women to invisible to women

you mostly grew your hair...

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, igbekele007, Solar and 2 others
From invisible to women to invisible to women
really? this is me with hair and shaved face vs bald with beard..as hamudi said hair is life i had 3 4 gfs when i had hair i got bald beacuse of smoking ciggaretes and drinking beacuse of too much fun! result was being invisible to women from chadlite to incel

Attachments

• msg416108382-198223(1).jpg
    msg416108382-198223(1).jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 0
  • msg416108382-198222.jpg
    msg416108382-198222.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Yerico7, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, igbekele007, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
why do you have ugly long nails?

Show hairline

really? this is me with hair and shaved face vs bald with beard..as hamudi said hair is life i had 3 4 gf when i had hair i got bald beacuse of smoking ciggaretes and drinking beacuse of too much fun! result was being invisible to women from chadlite to incel
cigarettes dont make you go bald

really? this is me with hair and shaved face vs bald with beard..as hamudi said hair is life
really? this is me with hair and shaved face vs bald with beard..as hamudi said hair is life i had 3 4 gf when i had hair i got bald beacuse of smoking ciggaretes and drinking beacuse of too much fun! result was being invisible to women from chadlite to incel
cigarettes dont make you go bald
ciggarets can cause too much dht and too much dht + stress + bad died can make you bald but yes this is a genetic thing

really? this is me with hair and shaved face vs bald with beard..as hamudi said hair is life i had 3 4 gfs when i had hair i got bald beacuse of smoking ciggaretes and drinking beacuse of too much fun! result was being invisible to women from chadlite to incel
I was clearly joking no need to take me seriously when I write cliché shit like that

you mostly grew your hair...
you can't save completely bald spots with out hair transplants you can only save already Thinned hair this is why i posted this

I’m not bald or balding, but still, great results my guy. This should be lifefuel for any Norwooders out there.
95% of men experience balding at some point, so unless you have top tier genetics it's best to think about getting on fin or minox just as a precaution, not necessarily now but sometime in the future

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Jigen
i bet you mewed too for that excellent hair growth
mewing is cope but chewing hard gum + jaw exerciser will give you better face only in 2 weeks f**k mewing

chadlite jfl

chadlite jfl
if you think this is normie or sub5 look then you know nothing about female gaze i know when girls stare at you then smile what that means everything is not about hunter eyes with angry looking face ..it's about harmony

Last edited:
if you think this is normie or sub5 look then you know nothing about female gaze
keep coping you look like one of those guys that get executed by the cartel on liveleak. mtn at best

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
keep coping you look like one of those guys that get executed by the cartel on liveleak. mtn at best
most incels like you think you should be look like models with blue hunter eyes to fuck girls i know what i'm talking about i were on the both sides from a guy who girls stare at him and suck his dick in the park to incel who girls laugh at !

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
how come only 0.75mm? instead of 1-1.5mm? 0.75mm is not that much especially with roller due to it not going all the way

I'm convinced the depth should be varied depending on how sensitive the particular area is though. I like 1.5mm for crown and 1mm everywhere else

Nothing impressive,Classic minox results btw.
Wait for another year you will lose half of minox gains.

how come only 0.75mm? instead of 1-1.5mm? 0.75mm is not that much especially with roller due to it not going all the way

I'm convinced the depth should be varied depending on how sensitive the particular area is though. I like 1.5mm for crown and 1mm everywhere else
1.5mm can cause bleeding i use it only for completely balding areas 0.75 can cause bleeding too if you apply to much presure
1.5mm with to much presure i guess can damage hair follicle its risky

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
No fin = cope