I went for every girl I ever wanted

romanstock

romanstock

Kraken
Which was only 2 girls, wanted being within my social setting and thus accessible. First one was hottest girl in highschool who rejected me, second was hottest girl in friend group who i met like 10 times going out and partying who rejected me. Those are the only two girls who I really wanted. Every other girl I just sorta wanted or they were passers by with me having no real access to. I can't relate to people saying how they regret not asking x girl out bla bla. I'm an alpha incel. I went for it and got rejected every time.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
time to go er then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
I'm already dead, spending purgatory on this forum.
If you accept Jesus Christ into your life, you will never die but have eternal life. Maybe that sounds silly to you but it’s true.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and romanstock
Which was only 2 girls, wanted being within my social setting and thus accessible. First one was hottest girl in highschool who rejected me, second was hottest girl in friend group who i met like 10 times going out and partying who rejected me. Those are the only two girls who I really wanted. Every other girl I just sorta wanted or they were passers by with me having no real access to. I can't relate to people saying how they regret not asking x girl out bla bla. I'm an alpha incel. I went for it and got rejected every time.
How do u look? R u as bad as me?

Pm if u don't wanna show here

Bruh I've been rejected by two girls in one week. This is nothing hahaha

Actually the same night as well

• Woah
Reactions: romanstock
Bruh I've been rejected by two girls in one week. This is nothing hahaha

Actually the same night as well

i wasn't including random club sluts

• Hmm...
Reactions: LordSergiXX63