I went from 87.5 kg to 60 kg

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
I lost 27.5 kg in one year, but I started dieting at 85 kg, so I lost 25 kg. I have finally reached my goal. However, I'm continuing until early November. I'll let y'all know what my weight will be at that point, could be below 60 kg but also more than 60 kg. I'm dead inside though so I don't get any dopamine rush from this or whatever. :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: framemoggerr, Lokki, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 31 others
Did you gain muscle or only lost fat?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, NZb6Air and noonespecial
do you have the curry genes where you lose fat from arms first?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki, PrinceLuenLeoncur, GigaStacySexual and 3 others
twinkmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, EverythingMattersCel, zharupodrugu and 13 others
Mirin the dedication, have you ascended though?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Paki mental fortitude strikes again

i need to go from 113 to 75

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: naturepreacher, GigaStacySexual, urukhaiascension and 3 others
All that work just to still sit on org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, watah, naturepreacher and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 5'7 zoomer, GigaStacySexual and 3 others
I'm on my cut for a month now. Losing 0.5 to 1 kg per week. It's not healthy to lose this much weight so fast like you did, you probably lost a ton of muscle in the process.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and Gengar
I lost 27.5 kg in one year, but I started dieting at 85 kg, so I lost 25 kg. I have finally reached my goal. However, I'm continuing until early November. I'll let y'all know what my weight will be at that point, could be below 60 kg but also more than 60 kg. I'm dead inside though so I don't get any dopamine rush from this or whatever. :ogre:
Good job OP. What's your height? I could use the motivation.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and Gengar
94kg today but probably retaining water from eating shoarma for 3 days.
zo zie je maar, ni alle bruine mannen zijn slecht he
Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF by Cameo
:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, GigaStacySexual, Gengar and 1 other person
I'm on my cut for a month now. Losing 0.5 to 1 kg per week. It's not healthy to lose this much weight so fast like you did, you probably lost a ton of muscle in the process.
27.5 kg per year is about 0.5 kg per week

Are you retarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, GigaStacySexual, chudlite and 2 others
I went from 65kg to 86kg reverse uno

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, GigaStacySexual, j05 and 4 others
congrats gengy

• Love it
How heavy where you when we met, I don't think you were overweight at the time.

• Woah
do you have the curry genes where you lose fat from arms first?
If you mean I got really stubborn belly fat and that's where it all goes to, then yes I guess.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
congrats bhai!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Gengar
good job bro.

• Love it
I had no muscles to begin with. 🤷‍♂️ I agree that slow and steady is better though, going on a diet from hell ain't something I would recommend. Yes, you get instant results but eventually you plateau and you will wanna eat till your stomach explodes and when you do, regret kicks in. Basically this is not something one can easily do and it takes a lot of effort. In my case, however, it paid off. But I'm still going further and the only downside is that if I resume eating normally that I would just easily gain a ton of weight, hence why I'm aiming lower than needed. Technically I should have quit the day I became 75 kg.

Good job OP. What's your height? I could use the motivation.
Thanks sir. I'm 5'10" I think. Not sure. Haven't measured. Definitely not 6 feet tall since my brother is and I'm noticeably shorter.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
How heavy where you when we met, I don't think you were overweight at the time.
That was late 2023, wasn't it? I was around 82-84 kg perhaps? I remember mentioning in class I walked to college everyday because I wanted to lose weight. But I hear that often, and my brother has the same thing -- our faces look thinner than our bodies do. My brother is overweight but you wouldn't know if you looked at his face alone.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
You have visible abs, veins, etc? General leanness and not just skinny

• +1
You have visible abs, veins, etc? General leanness and not just skinny
My abs are coming in and my veins are more noticeable, especially in my hands. When I was 52 kg in 2019 I actually had a sixpack already and you could see my veins in the arms rather clearly, I think.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
did you high protein and train or just lost a lot of weight by starving

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Gengar
Mirin femboy maxxing

• JFL
Being too skinny isn’t ideal tough, especially not as an ethnic

• +1
Jeez dude, lay off of the kebabs, gulab jamuns, Mountain Dew, kulfis and Kurkure.

it was a hyperbole, but i relate to you because i should also shed 15-20 kg of crystally pure lard. alcohol is my biggest problem (empty calories + appetite spikes). gulab jamuns are staying even if i become so obese i can't leave my room

how did you do it, roughly speaking? just fixed your eating? please dont tell me this shit includes the gym, i m not gay

• Woah
mirin. Im 68.5 now:feelshehe:

Just keep losing weight. I'll be 55kg soon:feelshah: and one day I'll be 50
I don't plan on staying this skinny. :feelsgah: I am doing this so I can foodmaxx later. 😂

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Prince of Pakistan
Don’t you feel like a skinny emasculated twink at that weight with Dutch giants walking around everywhere.

Personally for me being below 75kg feels awful at 183cm

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Gengar
it was a hyperbole, but i relate to you because i should also shed 15-20 kg of crystally pure lard. alcohol is my biggest problem (empty calories + appetite spikes). gulab jamuns are staying even if i become so obese i can't leave my room

how did you do it, roughly speaking? just fixed your eating? please dont tell me this shit includes the gym, i m not gay
Alcohol? You are one of those liberal murtadcucks? :feelswhat: How I did it was by cutting on my caloric intake. I achieved this purely by dieting and not exercising.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Don’t you feel like a skinny emasculated twink at that weight with Dutch giants walking around everywhere.

Personally for me being below 75kg feels awful at 183cm
Not really. Because the Dutch are civilized people. They're practically gentle giants, so there's no reason to feel emasculated. They aren't like low IQ ethnics who are obsessed with toxic masculinity.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back