I went from 87.5 kg to 60 kg

No non-whites in the server eh? :feelswah:
I would invite you, but your never on discord and wouldnt find looksmaxing convos entertaining

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • JFL
did you really not eat anything? i just wonder if you had a day where you tracked what you eat. if then what did you eat and how many calories/macros?

i eat 1100 calories of 500g chicken drumstick meat without skin and 4 eggs,
150g protein and 50g fat. no carbs

did you really not eat anything? i just wonder if you had a day where you tracked what you eat. if then what did you eat and how many calories/macros?

i eat 1100 calories of 500g chicken drumstick meat without skin and 4 eggs,
150g protein and 50g fat. no carbs
I did eat. For example, when I was taking it more seriously than I do now (meaning no junk like candy, Doritos, etc) I would only eat some baked fish which had less than 250 kcal and eat nothing else. I would do it for two or three days in a row and have a cheat day every week. I usually went for sushi but it also made me lose a lot of progress as it always made me gain nearly 2 kg and it would take me three to four days before I would be my weight pre-sushi day. Took me longer than necessary. Today I had mango and Flemish fries to eat and some cookies. I have some Bugles that I will eat soon. And I religiously drink coke zero.

I already quit smoking. I used to smoke a lot between 13 and 18. And then a 7 year break until 25 when I picked it up again. And I smoked my last cigarettes on 31 December 2023. Smoked 7 in a row. 🚬
then keep it that way and don't smoke.

I vape now, I don't even smoke cigs anymore

• +1
then keep it that way and don't smoke.

I vape now, I don't even smoke cigs anymore
Yeah I kinda wanted to smoke a few times this year but I decided against it eventually. I low-key miss smoking but I know it's better not to do it anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Yeah I kinda wanted to smoke a few times this year but I decided against it eventually. I low-key miss smoking but I know it's better not to do it anymore.
I only do vape because it's an aromatase inhibitor and im too broke to afford real AI's

did you grow anything when you were smoking between 13-18?

• +1
I only do vape because it's an aromatase inhibitor and im too broke to affoard real AI's

did you grow anything when you were smoking between 13-18?
Good question. Yeah I grew, I had a growth spurt at around 14 and afterwards it was minimal, like 6 cm (from 173 cm to 178 cm). Nvm that's 5 cm.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
94kg today but probably retaining water from eating shoarma for 3 days.
It's called shawrma retard, did you have a stroke while writing it.

• JFL
94kg today but probably retaining water from eating shoarma for 3 days.
Bulkshit your easily 110kg with that build son why you lying to the subhumans here trying to get them thinking they have a chance :feelswah:

Losing 2kg a week is fine that’s what I lose nothing wrong with that if you cardio a lot easy decent and lift your good. That’s what I do
I'm on my cut for a month now. Losing 0.5 to 1 kg per week. It's not healthy to lose this much weight so fast like you did, you probably lost a ton of muscle in the process.

Am
I lost 27.5 kg in one year, but I started dieting at 85 kg, so I lost 25 kg. I have finally reached my goal. However, I'm continuing until early November. I'll let y'all know what my weight will be at that point, could be below 60 kg but also more than 60 kg. I'm dead inside though so I don't get any dopamine rush from this or whatever. :ogre:
that’s impressive good job, how did ur life change ?

You probably feel your brain like fried and dead. I know how it feels

• +1
From fakecel to fakecel

• So Sad
I am uncomfortable about that but we can always hang out irl.
Bro I swear next time we have to meet when I come to holland. Prolly at the end of 2024

• JFL
Bro I swear next time we have to meet when I come to holland. Prolly at the end of 2024
You never come for me you always come for your other friends instead. :feelswhat:

You never come for me you always come for your other friends instead. :feelswhat:
Well it's bcz they let my subhuman ahhhh stay at their place. But I will make the effort to see you even if I have to go to amesterdam:dafuckfeels:

Well it's bcz they let my subhuman ahhhh stay at their place. But I will make the effort to see you even if I have to go to amesterdam:dafuckfeels:
I know but you could have asked me to come and visit the city you're in but you didn't do that either. :hnghn:

I know but you could have asked me to come and visit the city you're in but you didn't do that either. :hnghn:
Next time if we don't meet I want you to ban me bcz then I will be the faggot and deserve it. You know I will go as far as saying wallahi we will meet :chad:

Next time if we don't meet I want you to ban me bcz then I will be the faggot and deserve it. You know I will go as far as saying wallahi we will meet :chad:
Nah, I will not ban you nor am I offended, but I'm saying you and I could have met before but you didn't come. :feelsgah:

bbc metabolism works totally different
Nar my metabolism is mid asf. I put on muscle easy but I’m a fat bastard I love food too much broooo :hnghn: weight loss is almost as hard as getting a job for me even today I have barely eaten and already had 1.4k calories how tf do people do this without trying

• Woah
Reactions: Veganist
I lost 27.5 kg in one year, but I started dieting at 85 kg, so I lost 25 kg. I have finally reached my goal. However, I'm continuing until early November. I'll let y'all know what my weight will be at that point, could be below 60 kg but also more than 60 kg. I'm dead inside though so I don't get any dopamine rush from this or whatever. :ogre:
how tall are you

Nar my metabolism is mid asf. I put on muscle easy but I’m a fat bastard I love food too much broooo :hnghn: weight loss is almost as hard as getting a job for me even today I have barely eaten and already had 1.4k calories how tf do people do this without trying
by the way man, to lose 2kg of fat/week u need to be on 2200 calories deficit every day. Providing 2200kcal is around the maintenance amount for the avg person (metabolism + baseline activity), you'd need to eat nothing to lose it without cardio.

But yah I agree it's more comfy to eat like a bastard and lie to yourself that you are bulking to build muscle. You are gonna have to work to lose that weight eventually, it's really not worth it.

by the way man, to lose 2kg of fat/week u need to be on 2200 calories deficit every day. Providing 2200kcal is around the maintenance amount for the avg person (metabolism + baseline activity), you'd need to eat nothing to lose it without cardio.

But yah I agree it's more comfy to eat like a bastard and lie to yourself that you are bulking to build muscle. You are gonna have to work to lose that weight eventually, it's really not worth it.
I burn around 1-2k everyday working out so there may be truth to this. As I easy around 2-2.3k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back