I went on a date today

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
And this bitch looks 10 years older than "her pics". I was shocked. The plan was to meet somewhere to fuck before " I went to work" so I went around the whole town for hours with the excuse of getting to know each other and chill.

I didn't want to pull anything rude. But it was a full NO GO. I don't understand how someone is able to do something like this. At some point she asks me if I just wanna go places and sit down, if it's that I'm broke and can't pay to stay somewhere. I said yes and pretend I got caught.

Personality pill: I got flamed because "I barely talk". Also got told that I am weird, yes like every single person in this world that knows me comes to say that I'm weird. She also said that "I looked much younger in the pictures and she knows I'm older"... I was like ?????? Are you for real. Then I realized that she's just pulling mind games and in reality she's aware that she looks older and is pretending that shit so I feel insecure and don't question her.

I am wondering what unforgivable sin did I commit for me to have this curse casted upon me... joke of universe.

How do you even get to talk more? It's fucking over everywhere. Why cant I just land a LTR

@Xangsane
@Gargantuan

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Gargantuan, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Why would you still proceed on the date knowing she looks so much different irl?

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Why would you still proceed on the date knowing she looks so much different irl?
I didn't want to be rude. And to me it no longer was a date. It was just a meet up with a random. It didn't mean anything.

Lol clown world tbh.

But this is how a lot of people are, sadly. You are a mirror to people like her. She sees the reflection of her ugliness in those that are different, but instead of working on herself, she externalises and projects her weaknesses onto you, as you mentioned.

This is why people like her will always find a way to attack you. If they don't attack you, they will be forced to confront their ignorance.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and RAITEIII
The plan was to meet somewhere to fuck before " I went to work"
wdym, like in public?

Why not bring her back to yours or u go to hers

wdym, like in public?

Why not bring her back to yours or u go to hers
Because my last dating prospect casted a muslim arab curse on me. That means that anything that I may attempt to do will end up in a tragedy of some kind.

Me, knowing this, decided to meet in public. Also there are other reasons such as my location but thats a whole different story.