I went out the other night

6ft4

Kraken
There's an area in Brussels with lots of bars and a grass section where people hang out drinking
I was talking to someone on an anonymous app who said they were going there if anyone wanted to meet up so I went
He was in a group with people he worked with and because I didn't know which one of the group he was initially I asked another guy in the group if he was from that app and he had no clue what I was talking about which was awkward but then the guy from the app stepped in and said that it's him

I was sober when I arrived but had some vodka with me to drink
They were with a goodlooking blonde German girl and she got into convo with me and I had to explain why I moved to Brussels which was awkward
Eventually when I was just talking one on one with her I explained that I was here to get invisalign and that I work from home.
When I was later talking to the guy from the app I told him that I was here for invisalign then surgery and it needs to be done here
He had his own dental issues where his teeth break easily due to some condition and had to regularly get crowns
He was the coolest guy of the group to talk to but then it came up in group convo that he had recently split up with his GF that he was living with and he told me that he found out she was cheating because the guy she was seeing sent flowers to their apartment for Valentines day. Brutal fate of normie in LTR for 3 years

Back to the part where I was talking to the German girl, she also had a friend who showed up that she lived with. She was a short Spanish girl and also goodlooking.
I was running stoic game because I had just began downing my vodka and wasn't that talkative.
The Spanish girl said something about how I will come to realize how crazy(fun) she is and was suggesting that we I will be seeing them in future as if I was a new friend of theirs
She said something about if I had her number (presumably to join their crew in future when drinking) I would see she is crazy but I didn't take it as her wanting me to get her number because I did not get the impression she was interested in me.
I felt as though I was on the back foot because she asked if I am shy although both of the girls continued to speak to just me for a few minutes without engaging with any of the other guys.
The girls left at some point then we went into one of the bars and were having a bit of banter but then the guy from the app left and another guy in the group left early. There was another guy in the group who had met up with friends from his own country and he told me he was leaving but it was a lie because I seen him more than an hour later that night and he just wanted me to not hang around with him.

I think it was shortly after I was on my own that I approached a girl. She was in a group with sub4 girls but was goodlooking herself and Spanish.
Her friends were giggling to themselves while I was trying to talk to her and while I was asking questions about her and she was responding but I was not sure where I stood with her because she was giggling a bit with her friends so I was thinking she was laughing at me. I asked if she wanted to get a drink with me at the bar and she said she didn't because she already had a drink so I told her I would see her later and I walked off.

Later in the night I went to approach some girl on the dancefloor who was with two of her friends. She was Italian and she blatantly rejected me but it wasn't brutal or rude so I felt no negative emotions about the rejection. I think it was the first time I can remember being straight up rejected and actually feeling good about myself afterwards because at least I attempted it after having little to no attempts at approaching for the past 2 years.

By this stage of the night the ratio of girls had turned to shit and every girl was being bombarded by guys so it was time to pack it in
It would actually be a legit place to try approaching sober and on your own earlier in the night on the grass
Because there is a shop 2 minutes away you can drink without having to buy any drinks in the bars but still go into bars to approach

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Brutal how no one replied after such an essay

Read every word. Sounds like you had a good night despite no luck with foids. Walking around and drinking in comfy European cities is extremely ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, qkz and 6ft4
I read it. kinda sad they ditched you. are you ugly or ethnic or something?

and i wouldnt worry about the girls, chad only tbh. u were in a bad position bein by urself but better than rotting on here all day.

what was the anonymous app? an app to make friends or something?

Was there much of an issue with the language barrier there?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Surely some couldn't speak English? Or did all of them speak it?

There's an area in Brussels with lots of bars and a grass section where people hang out drinking
I was talking to someone on an anonymous app who said they were going there if anyone wanted to meet up so I went
He was in a group with people he worked with and because I didn't know which one of the group he was initially I asked another guy in the group if he was from that app and he had no clue what I was talking about which was awkward but then the guy from the app stepped in and said that it's him

I was sober when I arrived but had some vodka with me to drink
They were with a goodlooking blonde German girl and she got into convo with me and I had to explain why I moved to Brussels which was awkward
Eventually when I was just talking one on one with her I explained that I was here to get invisalign and that I work from home.
When I was later talking to the guy from the app I told him that I was here for invisalign then surgery and it needs to be done here
He had his own dental issues where his teeth break easily due to some condition and had to regularly get crowns
He was the coolest guy of the group to talk to but then it came up in group convo that he had recently split up with his GF that he was living with and he told me that he found out she was cheating because the guy she was seeing sent flowers to their apartment for Valentines day. Brutal fate of normie in LTR for 3 years

Back to the part where I was talking to the German girl, she also had a friend who showed up that she lived with. She was a short Spanish girl and also goodlooking.
I was running stoic game because I had just began downing my vodka and wasn't that talkative.
The Spanish girl said something about how I will come to realize how crazy(fun) she is and was suggesting that we I will be seeing them in future as if I was a new friend of theirs
She said something about if I had her number (presumably to join their crew in future when drinking) I would see she is crazy but I didn't take it as her wanting me to get her number because I did not get the impression she was interested in me.
I felt as though I was on the back foot because she asked if I am shy although both of the girls continued to speak to just me for a few minutes without engaging with any of the other guys.
The girls left at some point then we went into one of the bars and were having a bit of banter but then the guy from the app left and another guy in the group left early. There was another guy in the group who had met up with friends from his own country and he told me he was leaving but it was a lie because I seen him more than an hour later that night and he just wanted me to not hang around with him.

I think it was shortly after I was on my own that I approached a girl. She was in a group with sub4 girls but was goodlooking herself and Spanish.
Her friends were giggling to themselves while I was trying to talk to her and while I was asking questions about her and she was responding but I was not sure where I stood with her because she was giggling a bit with her friends so I was thinking she was laughing at me. I asked if she wanted to get a drink with me at the bar and she said she didn't because she already had a drink so I told her I would see her later and I walked off.

Later in the night I went to approach some girl on the dancefloor who was with two of her friends. She was Italian and she blatantly rejected me but it wasn't brutal or rude so I felt no negative emotions about the rejection. I think it was the first time I can remember being straight up rejected and actually feeling good about myself afterwards because at least I attempted it after having little to no attempts at approaching for the past 2 years.

By this stage of the night the ratio of girls had turned to shit and every girl was being bombarded by guys so it was time to pack it in
It would actually be a legit place to try approaching sober and on your own earlier in the night on the grass
Because there is a shop 2 minutes away you can drink without having to buy any drinks in the bars but still go into bars to approach
Did you notice that you weren‘t vibing with the male members of the friend group, what do you think made them leave?

just approach girls IRL bro its easier:feelshah: