i went to a consult w an ortho

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
i went to a consult with an ortho about my jaw and he recommended a genioplasty and malar implants, he said that it could probably give the result i'm looking for. he said if i really want jaw surgery and am a good candidate i'll be referred to a doctor in another province since they are booked up everywhere in my city for 3+ years. tbh i just need scans rn so i can consult with ramieri or another doctor overseas. anyways, this is a shitty morph of my side with genio, it still doesn't look good imo
8CF323EC B906 4290 8E72 177D32D417FE

I'll strangle you if you tell me that you didn't ask him about mewing

I'll strangle you if you tell me that you didn't ask him about mewing
girl.. are you one of them copers? i didn't ask him specifically, but i was referred to him by the myofunctional therapist i went to which is basically a mewing coach

• Ugh..
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
girl.. are you one of them copers? i didn't ask him specifically, but i was referred to him by the myofunctional therapist i went to which is basically a mewing coach
Your sentence started with a girl, I didn't read.

Your sentence started with a girl, I didn't read.
anyways mewing won't give the result i need at this point so surgery is the best way ❤️ some goes for most people on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Ortho tried to gaslight me the same way and the jaw surgeon he referred me to was a complete retard. You just have to find a good surgeon yourself

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver999
Ortho tried to gaslight me the same way and the jaw surgeon he referred me to was a complete retard. You just have to find a good surgeon yourself
ik but i need scans first 😭 i need to get those to speak to anyone else

Post original pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back