I went to a walk with my ex, what the fucking hell, explain this (energy and esoteric thread)

quemirasmanv2

quemirasmanv2

Kraken
She was always christian, but since we left she isn’t anymore, her dad is a sorcerer (curandero in spanish).
She was so different, skinny, burned by the sun (black af and she was so white).
We walked all the city and no lying, all the time when our arms touched we literallt heard zaps because of electrical shock our bodies did, never happened to me so MANY TIMES, she literally zapped me like 40 times, and then i fell so sleepy, not kidding like drained, and then my head started hurting, wtf man energy really exists.
Also she was corrupted, i told her about jesus on the dessert and she said that she doesnt care that jesus resisted temptations, she would accept satan food. Cursed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Growth Plate, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
SHE STOLE UR SOUL

Stop coping with religious tales

• +1
Reactions: mmdnohi and isis_Bleach
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, the BULL and Deleted member 20652
Repent faggots

• Love it
Reactions: quemirasmanv2
By atheists with working brains.

No, because you don't react. Not going to waste my time and rep to post ratio.

Atheists should get crucified in a open public space. It should be illegal to be a atheist and it should be punished with death penalty.

@quemirasmanv2

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and quemirasmanv2
Atheists should get crucified in a open public space. It should be illegal to be a atheist and it should be punished with death penalty.
Shut up delusional religious idiot

• JFL
Shut up delusional religious idiot

Atheists are the ones who are spreading degeneracy over society. It should be a crime to be a atheist.

• Love it
She was always christian, but since we left she isn’t anymore, her dad is a sorcerer (curandero in spanish).
She was so different, skinny, burned by the sun (black af and she was so white).
We walked all the city and no lying, all the time when our arms touched we literallt heard zaps because of electrical shock our bodies did, never happened to me so MANY TIMES, she literally zapped me like 40 times, and then i fell so sleepy, not kidding like drained, and then my head started hurting, wtf man energy really exists.
Also she was corrupted, i told her about jesus on the dessert and she said that she doesnt care that jesus resisted temptations, she would accept satan food. CuCursed
She absorbed your energy girls been practicing some occult rituals I Will find out

But hey aren't that bragging sex haver

• Woah
Atheists are the ones who are spreading degeneracy over society. It should be a crime to be a atheist.
WTF this is something i would wrote, exactly this

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

@quemirasmanv2
JAJAJAJAJAJAJ based, true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652