I went to her house , didn’t get laid and didn’t even get a kiss

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
We touched together and I made her laugh while also making fun of her , I touched her , gave her chocolate and then I said “I really like you” and then she said “i wanna wait”. I thought after saying that it would turn into a kiss but no.

I literally sneaked in at their place and didn’t even get a kiss. Rising my cortisol for no comfort.

Should I move on , she’s 13-14 I think maybe it’s too early for her or something. Should i move on and go with the other girls I have in my DMs ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, GabachoCopium, WeiWei and 7 others
@Narcissus🥀

• +1
Reactions: h111, BrutalMogger and Narcissus🥀
B

• +1
Reactions: h111 and BrutalMogger
We touched together and I made her laugh while also making fun of her , I touched her , gave her chocolate and then I said “I really like you” and then she said “i wanna wait”. I thought after saying that it would turn into a kiss but no.

I literally sneaked in at their place and didn’t even get a kiss. Rising my cortisol for no comfort.

Should I move on , she’s 13-14 I think maybe it’s too early for her or something. Should i move on and go with the other girls I have in my DMs ?
Why are you even talking to a 14 year old and how tf did you even meet

• +1
Reactions: Aero, kam246, WeiWei and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, h111 and BrutalMogger
B

• +1
Reactions: h111
We touched together and I made her laugh while also making fun of her
Really great so far so good

I touched her
Only break the touch barrier while she's laughing, in the midst of her giggle make a small touch like a pat on the arm or something like that.

gave her chocolate
Cuck move
Never do it again.

then I said “I really like you”
Giga cuck move.
You should never say that shit unless in a joking way, she should be the one asking questions like "what are we?"

You should have told her " you're like a sister to me:owo:"
She would have went crazy.

Overall you made her laugh and made fun of her, that's great remember that all your conversations with a foid should be about play and jokes, she literally has the mind of a child no matter how old she is.

You gave her chocolate, whick is a disgusting move tbh.
Should have just told her some racist shit instead, bitches love rasicm.

And to top it off you literally said the most cucked and beta thing ever.
"I like you"

Atleast now you've learned from your mistakes, so next time will surely be better.
For now congratulations for the new experience points.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: h111, gigell and Slavusz

Only break the touch barrier while she's laughing, in the midst of her giggle make a small touch like a pat on the arm or something like that.

Cuck move
Never do it again.

Giga cuck move.
You should never say that shit unless in a joking way, she should be the one asking questions like "what are we?"

Overall you made her laugh and made fun of her, that's great remember that all your conversations with a foid should be about play and jokes, she literally has the mind of a child no matter how old she is.

"I like you"

Atleast now you've learned from your mistakes, so next time will surely be better.
So should I not see her again ?

• +1
When I was 15, I told a girl who didn't want to kiss me (it wasn't even a date, but something similar) that if she didn't I would leave.

• +1
Reactions: h111 and gigell

Cuck move
Never do it again.

Giga cuck move.

"I like you"

When should I say instead I like you or I should just wait

When I was 15, I told a girl who didn't want to kiss me (it wasn't even a date, but something similar) that if she didn't I would leave.
I should do that if I meet her again but idk

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
  • +1
@beefliverontop

• +1

Cuck move
Never do it again.

Giga cuck move.

"I like you"

awful advice if youre serious

Maybe they want to take it slow, if the next 2 times you go at her place she still doesnt want to kiss or fuck just kinda get distant over time

I genuinely wish I could have some life advice for you but all 2 times ive been at a girls house romantically I either kissed or kissed and fucked

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Maybe they want to take it slow, if the next 2 times you go at her place she still doesnt want to kiss or fuck just kinda get distant over time

I genuinely wish I could have some life advice for you but all 2 times ive been at a girls house romantically I either kissed or kissed and fucked
I can’t go to her place again really hard to sneak in

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Why the hell would u get with her just to get laid or get a kiss. Assuming this is a first time thing you gotta wait my nigga. Things take time, don't rush.

• +1
I can’t go to her place again really hard to sneak in
It was the same thing with me, it was hard as fuck to sneak in

Glad I atleast got my dick sucked since i paid total of 15€ to get to her place:feelshehe:

• +1
So should I not see her again ?
Leave her for two months or until she contacts you again.

If she tries to contact you too soon then ignore her, she is probably looking for validation from your sorry ass after you told her " muhhh I like you" :feelsuhh:

For now focus your game on other girls and make sure to filter the previous mistakes each time.

When should I say instead I like you or I should just wait
Never say that shit nigga

awful advice if youre serious
Shut the fuck up you dumb liberal cunt, you like to respect women?

Game I teach is literally the best game ever, shut the fuck up unless you have better game to spit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111, Slavusz and gigell
Leave her for two months or until she contacts you again.

If she tries to contact you too soon then ignore her, she is probably looking for validation from your sorry ass after you told her " muhhh I like you" :feelsuhh:

For now focus your game on other girls and make sure to filter the previous mistakes each time.

Never say that shit nigga

Shut the fuck up you dumb liberal cunt, you like to respect women?

Game I teach is literally the best game ever, shut the fuck up unless you have better game to spit.
So now after I loved bombed her I have to be cold , but I’m not sure if I’m good looking enough to do that

In her TikTok reposts she says she wants to have princess treatment whatever

It was the same thing with me, it was hard as fuck to sneak in

Glad I atleast got my dick sucked since i paid total of 15€ to get to her place:feelshehe:
What did you tell her to make her give you a bj

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
This is how you know you're trucel and it's over for you, but unironically.

This is how you know you're trucel and it's over for you, but unironically.
But she’s young ? And she said I look good and I’m photogenic

But she’s young ? And she said I look good and I’m photogenic
Women virtue signall all the time. If you were attractive you would've fucked.

So now after I loved bombed her I have to be cold , but I’m not sure if I’m good looking enough to do that
That's the thing you have to be beta and alpha at the same time.
Give her a compliment then make fun of her and the other way around as well.

But after that bad end to your last date, you should just wait on her a bit, that the best thing you can do.

The only time you act cold (like ghost her or something like that) is after you had a great date with her and she had alot of fun with you.
Having a good day with her then ignoring her for the rest of the week is the seduction technique used by seducer archetype called "The coquette"

Regardless just ignore her for now and focus on other girls.

In her TikTok reposts she says she wants to have princess treatment or physical touch whatever
Fuck that, do what I tell you.

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and gigell

well i mean atleast she didnt run away and call the police

• +1
What did you tell her to make her give you a bj
I didnt even think I was getting any pussy that day but now later thinking about it I realise how dumb I was not being prepared for it:feelstastyman:

She was hypersexual as fuck, sent nudes everyday for 7 months straight in which 6 of those months we weren't even dating

After we had done our daily masturbation on snap and I had sent her a video of me cumming on my stomach She just said that we should meet some day and suggested Sunday since She was home alone that day

I told my mom Sunday morning that i was going to the gym by bus, i bought the gym pass and everything to make it seem legit

She lived right next to the gym so I got off the bus and went at her place, we met at the entrance of her building and didnt talk a word

I went up there, we started cuddling and then she started touching my dick

She gave me a handjob, blowjob, titjob and an assjob while kissing me with saliva dripping into my mouth

I was absolutely dumbfounded when I left her apartment like what the fuck just happened

We broke up after that because she said it was "too much" for her even though she literally chose to do everything we did:feelspepo:

It was kinda worth it though

Tldr: she was hypersexual and did everything to me because she wanted to, I had no idea I was going to even kiss her that day

• +1
Some girls are like this, they WILL NOT give it up easily it doesn't matter how attractive you are. Your chances of fucking were already %0 in first visit but you could've at least gotten a kiss but you fucked it up

• +1
She should be mine

Chris Hansen GIF