I went to Taiwan

heaps of cucks on r9k, they think they'll get muh aisan tradwife. I just want to fuck a qt hapa
So do most of these yellow fever white guys have yellow fever coz they think asians aren't hypergamous cheating sluts like whites?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
It was pretty complicated due to all the restrictions but in the end I managed to go anyway.

I can say that generally speaking Taiwanese noodlewhores are way better looking than mainland chinese ones unless we're talking Beijing girls. Hong Kong ones are overrated.

Now I can't say whether I'll test for COVID-19 after banging 2 of them, but even if I do, it was well worth it.
My first crush back in elementary school was a taiwanese girl, and my second one (during middle school) was taiwanese also. Taiwanese girls are hot.

My first crush back in elementary school was a taiwanese girl, and my second one (during middle school) was taiwanese also. Taiwanese girls are hot.
Agreed, way better looking than mainland chinese noodles except for Beijing girls.

how did you get around the travel ban? are you Taiwanese do you work there or have an ARC? ?
I'm a yellow fever white guy of Swedish and germanic descent

I am not Taiwanese, I do speak fluent mandarin tho (southern min dialect)

I don't work there

It was very difficult, but I managed to find some flights to the country

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Agreed, way better looking than mainland chinese noodles except for Beijing girls.
Yeah and I found that they are even better looking than most Japanese girls. And unlike the women from southeast asia, taiwanese women don't have small boobs so not only are they attractive in the face but their body is hot too, they have the perfect combination. Also, the reason why I say all this is that since I was a kid, I have always been strongly attracted to hot asian girls more than hot white girls and I say this as a white guy.

Yeah and I found that they are even better looking than most Japanese girls. And unlike the women from southeast asia, taiwanese women don't have small boobs so not only are they attractive in the face but their body is hot too, they have the perfect combination. Also, the reason why I say all this is that since I was a kid, I have always been strongly attracted to hot asian girls more than hot white girls and I say this as a white guy.
Same tbh. Some filippinas are hella fine tho, you can see their mixed ethnicity. Some legit look latina and not asian lol

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
I'm a yellow fever white guy of Swedish and germanic descent

I am not Taiwanese, I do speak fluent mandarin tho (southern min dialect)

I don't work there

It was very difficult, but I managed to find some flights to the country
Nice!
Was it difficult to cross immigration after you landed? are they requiring you to quarantine for 14 days in a hotel?

Nice!
Was it difficult to cross immigration after you landed? are they requiring you to quarantine for 14 days in a hotel?
No

Yes but it was fine lol, I could still kinda go shopping, they weren't really strict about it

No

Yes but it was fine lol, I could still kinda go shopping, they weren't really strict about it
I was trying to go 3 months ago and they had these burner phones they would make u buy and track you with it, you also needed a special visa to get in. I guess things have changed maybe i should try to go.