I went to the club-sports area in my neighborhood alone and...

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
I went to a club-sports area here and there are places to play football, tennis, basketball and volleyball here in the neighborhood. I went to play tennis and some volleyball.
In this place there are a lot of young people who go there for conversation, sports, smoking and drinking.

After I played tennis and volleyball I decided to talk to people who were there, whether men or women and men and... How easy it is to make "friends" and get the number of girls there.
The guys there offered marijuana, cigarettes and beer. I don't smoke or drink so I let it go. But I approached several girls, I got the number of three girls, one was 15, the other 16 and the last 23. And on top of that I agreed to meet later with some cool dudes that I met there... Fuck parties I think it's much better to go in these places.

The focus of this post wasn't even about me getting the number of these girls, of course I liked that, but I thought it was really cool to have met nice people that I can socialize with in the future. Having friends, social group and going out is as important as looksmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Chadethnic101, one job away and 6 others
i have never heard of shit like that. googled social club near me, and didnt find anything lol

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
i have never heard of shit like that. googled social club near me, and didnt find anything lol
what country is yours? There is at least 3 in my city

Maybe a social club is not the right word but, like... a place where there is a lot of people reunited and various places to practice sports and leisure. I call that a social club but maybe there is another word for that.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
you in usa? are you black?

you in usa? are you black?
Yes I'm black but I'm from Brazil. Dude If I was from U.S I would never approach young girls like 16, you guys are crazy about that age thing.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, one job away and Deleted member 13332
Yes I'm black but I'm from Brazil. Dude If I was from U.S I would never approach young girls like 16, you guys are crazy about that age thing.
im from russia, i never heard about social clubs

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
im from russia, i never heard about social clubs
Like, for example, places where you can play sports and also leisure areas. How is there not? I believe there are places like this all over the world, unless you live in a village.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Mirin. Wish I could enjoy Brazilian weather instead of winter cold, would love to go out like you do

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Tropical Tyrone
Like, for example, places where you can play sports and also leisure areas. How is there not? I believe there are places like this all over the world, unless you live in a village.
look at my avi, yes im from village
we dont play sports, we hunt and kill deers for fun

• +1
Mirin. Wish I could enjoy Brazilian weather instead of winter cold, would love to go out like you do
Winter cold? Boyo, do in live in Scandinavia?

made loads of friends in weight/ boxing gym. Places where you do shared activities are best for making friends

• +1
Good for you man. This should be a great inspiring story for some people. I know when playing sports everything was easy because that was my thing. When I tried the club/bar scene in my early 20's it just didn't vibe with me as I was out of my element. When playing sports it's easy to have fun and I was naturally confident since I was good at most sports (except baseball). Now I don't do sports and since covid I only workout at home. I live too far from a city anyways but there are times when I reminisce when I was on sports teams. I never felt more carefree or joy. Glad you found something you enjoy to make friends.