I went to the girl's restroom in middle school once

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I can't recall how it happened, but nothing serious happened inside there. I went inside and there were a few girls that saw me and chuckled. Surprisingly no one screamed at the sight of my subhuman ass.

Has anyone else here done this? Any stories to share?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 6403 and gamma
Legit.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
No but some girls came into my stall in kindergarten and laughed at me while I was shitting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Looks234, Clark69 and 4 others
No but some girls came into my stall in kindergarten and laughed at me while I was shitting
This reminded me of when I saw this white kid's penis in daycare when I was like 4

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 6403
I went into the girls bathroom in highschool after school ended and it was fucking disgusting, so much worse than the guys restroom which had a toilet filled to the brim with shit

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 2275
I went into the girls bathroom in highschool after school ended and it was fucking disgusting, so much worse than the guys restroom which had a toilet filled to the brim with shit
That was chads shit. He takes a shit there and they suck him off :feelsez::feelsez:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Growth Plate and Deleted member 2275
lmao this reminds me of cub scouts in 3rd grade, where we stayed after school and everyone went into the girl's bathroom when it was empty after hours and took pictures of it with their iPods jfl

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate