I went to the gym for the first time in this year and immediately saw 200cm zoomer with Sergi Cabrer's face

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
Obviously I was the shortest one in da gym despite of wearing lifts. Girl in the pic was like 175cm. But copers here would say 180cm is average jfl. How can you cope idiots? Do u go outside or do u live in any ethnic ghetto with brownskins all the time?

Attachments

• 20230529_210158.jpg
    20230529_210158.jpg
    989 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, flippasav, 5.5psl and 15 others
try to fuck him and chase away his girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, cytoplasm, CristianT and 4 others
JFL at lifting with lifts

Idk how amnesia does it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, datboijj, Tallooksmaxxer and 4 others
Mirin low inhib to make creepshots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Arcturus, Roamer and 7 others
Obviously I was the shortest one in da gym despite of wearing lifts. Girl in the pic was like 175cm. But copers here would say 180cm is average jfl. How can you cope idiots? Do u go outside or do u live in any ethnic ghetto with brownskins all the time?
180 cm is average.

JFL wearing lifts at the gym :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, It'snotover, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
Screenshot 9

Bald Sergi also there bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, SonOfDarkseid, Arcturus and 3 others
Gym is cope tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, sergeant blackpill, datboijj and 3 others
@Artemis @User49 @St.TikTokcel I run away to home and back to rotting. Going to gym unless you are 5psl and 190cm is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24427, PrinceofDarkness, Artemis and 3 others

He was 180 CM and wearing lifts, I height mog easy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
@Artemis @User49 @St.TikTokcel I run away to home and back to rotting. Going to gym unless you are 5psl and 190cm is cope
Nigga you have potential and you just gonna rott your life away

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
You have to consider the fact that 98% of .org's userbase lives in India.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Nigga you have potential and you just gonna rott your life away
He has potential to reach Chad-Lite level but he just needs to get the following procedures:
MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it) OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation and orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length 15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes ) Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height Buccal Fat Removal Paranasal Augmentation Infraorbital Implants Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29796, 5'7 zoomer, reptiles and 7 others
Do like every other based cel, aka train at home with some weight.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
guy met one anomaly and had a mental breakdown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Roamer, Deleted member 28916 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, PrinceofDarkness, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
guy met one anomaly and had a mental breakdown
No. The rest of zoomers were 185+cm. They have suboptimal faces, tho. I facemog the most of gymcels

He has potential to reach Chad-Lite level but he just needs to get the following procedures:
MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it) OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation and orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length 15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes ) Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height Buccal Fat Removal Paranasal Augmentation Infraorbital Implants Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
OVER for your peak autism.
But thanks for the enlightment JFL

• +1
I signed a contract for one year. Over!
JFL BRUTAL! You barely earn 500 jewros per month and you just wasted some of them to gym membership(money will go to chad personal trainer btw) when you could have used them for hookers or rotting. Over!

• +1
Jfl @5'7 zoomer

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
Move to turkey.

I walked around being 182cm (in shoes), and out of 50 YOUNG people, only 1 height-mogged me. Everyone else was shorter.

Time to location-maxx :feelsokman:

Show your gains

gyat look at those ass that's the price you pay for not being a tall white chad i guess i feel the struggle as well bro at the gym seeing so many girls u wanna fuck but u cant because you get sub5/normie treatment it's way too brutal bro ;(

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
i saw a chad with the john b haircut and muscles + tall prettyboy face at gym and it was too brutal

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deleted member 30163 and Deleted member 17244
JFL BRUTAL! You barely earn 500 jewros per month and you just wasted some of them to gym membership(money will go to chad personal trainer btw) when you could have used them for hookers or rotting. Over!
i dont wageslave at the moment. NEET in my basement and betting CSGO matches all the time

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
i dont wageslave at the moment. NEET in my basement and betting CSGO matches all the time
JFL at NaVi and Fnatic losing brutally. Oldcels have to move on.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 17244
he is never ever 2m

How much did you make from betting csgo matches

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 17244
isn't Poland tall as fuck tho

BoneDensity

• JFL
You have to consider the fact that 98% of .org's userbase lives in India.

That can't be true because they would all be larping as whites and doing autistic race battles between blacks and curries I know cause I saw it back in the past

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Don't ever let dreams be dreams always keep hustling always keep trying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and St.TikTokcel