I will accept being 98th percentile in more or less all measurable traits

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
Continuation from this

I had settled on the idea of having an 88th percentile face but upon realizing that I have a 1:1 midface ratio hence am the epitome of a TFBEM with ideal facial ratios while maintaining a tall face thanks to the masculinizing effect of having a taller lower third than middle and upper thirds, I have come to realize that my face cannot be considered anything less than 98th percentile which many people on here consider a strong high tier normie with Chadlite face aka objectively goodlooking to everyone's eye starting at 99th percentile face.

Despite making another thread related to how you should never even put your fixed traits onto a rankable scale because as soon as you inevitably get mogged it shatters your framework for why you should have more value than others, I will settle things with one last thread and accept my face is also 98th percentile before I enter into the matrx level delusion that I am simply one of one and getting mogged simply does not exist as a concept

I will work on particular skills so as to become 99.9999999th percentile in them aka the best in the world

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, WatermelonLover, Aero and 3 others
nigga wtf

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Your threads are soo fckn weird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Aero
I had settled on the idea of having an 88th percentile face
So you basically look something like this I'll assume?
3611964 2781872 2653502 RDT 20211222 0919346053171202494042020  01 1
1679363652212 png

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Continuation from this

I had settled on the idea of having an 88th percentile face but upon realizing that I have a 1:1 midface ratio hence am the epitome of a TFBEM with ideal facial ratios while maintaining a tall face thanks to the masculinizing effect of having a taller lower third than middle and upper thirds, I have come to realize that my face cannot be considered anything less than 98th percentile which many people on here consider a strong high tier normie with Chadlite face aka objectively goodlooking to everyone's eye starting at 99th percentile face.

Despite making another thread related to how you should never even put your fixed traits onto a rankable scale because as soon as you inevitably get mogged it shatters your framework for why you should have more value than others, I will settle things with one last thread and accept my face is also 98th percentile before I enter into the matrx level delusion that I am simply one of one and getting mogged simply does not exist as a concept

I will work on particular skills so as to become 99.9999999th percentile in them aka the best in the world
pm face fellow tallfag