Why I will post about being 98th percentile in certain mogger traits

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
It dawned on me that every goober out here is claiming to be 99th percentile in xyz
"How I made 50k per month in online income but still feel the need to shill you some dogshit service to buy from my channel that averages 80 views per video"

When people think of the term "The top 1%" this can often mean anywhere from 99th to 99.8th percentile meaning that people can assocaite it's rarity beyond what it's rarity really is, eg. seeing it as 2/1000 people rather than 10/1000 people
Jeff Bezos is technically part of the "1%" and gets labelled as such since people dont go around using terminology like the 0.0001%

So I have realized that in order to be perceived as humble and actually make your claims believable, the best percentile to claim is 98th percentile
People will think it's so close to 99th percentile that you could've just claimed 99th but chose not to so you must be legit
Also the fact that 99th has a really good ring to it but you forgoe it to lower the moggerness of your claims with 98th says a lot about you

I just so happen to have 98th percentile IQ, I have gotten over 135 (99th) on an online test but I will leave some margin for error and say I have 130 IQ (98th)

I also have 98th percentile net worth, not bothered whipping out the calculator now but considering the average person (in the west) is in debt, this isn't hard when you've been holding a crypto portfolio for several years. I will get to 99th percentile (and 99.9th) eventually but will ride the wave of defining myself as 98th percentile through multiple portfolio fluctuations.

With the average 20-40 y/o European white male being 5'10.5 midday height this puts me right at 98th percentile at 6'4.5" midday height
Theory that PSLers voted for 6'4.0" to 6'4.9" as the ideal male height because they instinctively knew from the eye test in public that it was 98th percentile which is the Platnium percentile (may find a better term for it than platnium percentile but just using it as placeholder for the moment)

I also have 98th percentile penile volume but unfortunately fall short of the mythical 8x6

While so graciously admitting to being 98th percentile in several mogger traits I am also 20th percentile in limb bone girth and sub 50th percentile in skull circumference
My next mission is 98th percentile bideltoid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Great thread.

I'll go over each of your points:

- Claiming 98th percentle truly seems smart; 99th is cocky but lower u sound like a midtwit. Fully agree here.

- "With the average 20-40 y/o European white male being 5'10.5 midday height" - I believe it's rather higher, I'm 5'8 and I get heightmogged by 90% of males in a major european city who is representative of the average. In italy, for example, I believe that the average is closer to 6'0, 6'1 depending if you are on the northeast region that borders austria (Bolzano)

- About your penile volume, it's excellent, all about cherry cherry lady going through her motions, if you know what i mean here, XD!

- 6'4-6'5 is ideal, but since the avg is closer to 6'0, one could argue 6'7.5 is the best height, mathematically.

I just so happen to have 98th percentile IQ, I have gotten over 135 (99th) on an online test but I will leave some margin for error and say I have 130 IQ (98th)

I also have 98th percentile net worth, not bothered whipping out the calculator now but considering the average person (in the west) is in debt, this isn't hard when you've been holding a crypto portfolio for several years. I will get to 99th percentile (and 99.9th) eventually but will ride the wave of defining myself as 98th percentile through multiple portfolio fluctuations.

With the average 20-40 y/o European white male being 5'10.5 midday height this puts me right at 98th percentile at 6'4.5" midday height
Theory that PSLers voted for 6'4.0" to 6'4.9" as the ideal male height because they instinctively knew from the eye test in public that it was 98th percentile which is the Platnium percentile (may find a better term for it than platnium percentile but just using it as placeholder for the moment)

I also have 98th percentile penile volume but unfortunately fall short of the mythical 8x6
season 2 nod GIF

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back