I will actually kill myself if I won't be over 6ft

Feltijon

Feltijon

latebloomcell
Ik it's probably edgy mentalcel coping, but just wanted to share some thoughts.

Every fucking year it's even more harder than before for manlets, the constant humiliation and mocking from society, especially visible on tiktok because of these looksmax trends, makes short guys less mentally sane in this looks focused society.

I'm entirely convinced that short men should just fucking kill themselves, zero genetic value should not be added to the gene pool, women will never be attracted to a 5'5 guy physically and would rather date a subhuman deformed tall 6'8 nigger

For some context: I'm roughly 5'9 ft tall teen who had nearly started puberty at 15.5 years old, so I pray to Gandy that I will reach atleast 6ft, if not, then I just rope so I won't pass on the bad genes and make my kids already doomed in this shithole society

Alr now I just go to the tiktok to watch my daily heightism ropefuel material!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currycelll, piec, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Your 15 ofc you will grow taller

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, NorwoodAscender and likenesss
no you won’t bitch ass nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currycelll, zubin, Perfection and 7 others

Every fucking year it's even more harder than before for manlets, the constant humiliation and mocking from society, especially visible on tiktok because of these looksmax trends, makes short guys less mentally sane in this looks focused society.

I'm entirely convinced that short men should just fucking kill themselves, zero genetic value should not be added to the gene pool, women will never be attracted to a 5'5 guy physically and would rather date a subhuman deformed tall 6'8 nigger

For some context: I'm roughly 5'9 ft tall teen who had nearly started puberty at 15.5 years old, so I pray to Gandy that I will reach atleast 6ft, if not, then I just rope so I won't pass on the bad genes and make my kids already doomed in this shithole society

6.5 ft or die

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Stretch neck with noose till 6ft

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, likenesss and mnbvcxz
eh i mean even 6 ft isnt anything crazy

• +1
why would u do that when u can just blast ai + hgh
and if that doesnt work, make money and get LL
jfl at retard logic

• +1
why would u do that when u can just blast ai + hgh
and if that doesnt work, make money and get LL
jfl at retard logic
if only i knew about ai when i was 15:feelswah::feelswhy:😢

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, eyebagcel, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Don’t make a rash decision. I’m 6’1 but coping hard because I heard that my crush likes my manlet friend who’s higher PSL than me. Fucking brutal. I should just ogremaxx. :feelsuhh: The foid is hot too.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, NorwoodAscender and Feltijon

Get a xray on ur knees and see if your growth plates are still open, hop on hgh and pray to gandy

• +1
if only i knew about ai when i was 15:feelswah::feelswhy:😢
if it makes u feel any better, i knew about ai's, hgh, etc. at 13 but didn't care about height at all so didn't take anything
all i cared about was muh bulk and creatine bro all natty bro u gotta train for 10 years before hopping on cycle bro !!! that's what all the bluepill fags on forums convinced me not realizing that blasting in growing ages is ideal

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel, piec and NorwoodAscender
if it makes u feel any better, i knew about ai's, hgh, etc. at 13 but didn't care about height at all so didn't take anything
all i cared about was muh bulk and creatine bro all natty bro u gotta train for 10 years before hopping on cycle bro !!! that's what all the bluepill fags on forums convinced me not realizing that blasting in growing ages is ideal
Fuckk bro thats even tougher. R u on anything now? But atleast u were bulking thats the ideal diet for growing but still lol

• +1
bro what's this retarded logic get human growth hormone and AI maybe MK 677 if that doesn't help get Leg Lengthening end of story lol

• +1
Fuckk bro thats even tougher. R u on anything now? But atleast u were bulking thats the ideal diet for growing but still lol
nope, quit lifting and shit cuz no point as manlet + the bulking and shit diets i had fucked my intestines for life
just moneymaxxing now and ascending face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and NorwoodAscender
i was just scared of the side effects of how people were dragging it like "HGH IS GONNA EXPLODE YOUR BALLS" that made me really scared until i realized they give hormonal therapies to kids who change their fucking gender lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and User28823
nope, quit lifting and shit cuz no point as manlet + the bulking and shit diets i had fucked my intestines for life
just moneymaxxing now and ascending face
How tall r u bruh? Cant be that bad

• +1

Since am 16 I havent grown 1 inch it's over am stuck at 5'5

• +1
  • +1
above avg for my height but i got small bone density in general so its over
I still think gym is somewhat worth bro even at our height, huge shoulders still look decent on a manlet

I still think gym is somewhat worth bro even at our height, huge shoulders still look decent on a manlet
been there done that
i'm a perfectionist so was never satisfied

been there done that
i'm a perfectionist so was never satisfied
ai and hgh doesnt work, its so biased here on this forum, people say it does work some say it dont. so whats the final verdict? cuz if ur taking an ai and keeping ur plates open that doesnt necesarrly mean that u will 100% grow a bit more

Don’t make a rash decision. I’m 6’1 but coping hard because I heard that my crush likes my manlet friend who’s higher PSL than me. Fucking brutal. I should just ogremaxx. :feelsuhh: The foid is hot too.
Uhh sry for that but if if you were 6'3+ you would have a chance but anyways ogremax and face>height

ai and hgh doesnt work, its so biased here on this forum, people say it does work some say it dont. so whats the final verdict? cuz if ur taking an ai and keeping ur plates open that doesnt necesarrly mean that u will 100% grow a bit more
unless ur igf-1 receptors are shit, it does work

retards dont realize they can simply lie

got pussies crying they wont make 6ft at 5'9+ not realizing foids are retarded and are easily fooled larp 1-2 inches with shoes

bro fr said "erm ima kill myself" :lul:

take aromasin if ur lowkey actually thinking abt kys
hella heightmaxxing threads on this forum...

my reccomendation?
start off with mk-677 (cope; mostly) with an aromatase inhibitor.
ur 15 youll still grow. sim situation except im a bit taller.

Hey feltjohn! I'm writing this to diagnose you as a retard. Yes, sorry, it is terminal.

I was about to say some things or advice coming from a short person but you are average height even in a high-income area.
You are playing on medium difficulty and if you can't get any girls it's because you are hideous, fix it. If you can't manage at medium size then you don't deserve height anyway faggot.

Hey feltjohn! I'm writing this to diagnose you as a retard. Yes, sorry, it is terminal.

I was about to say some things or advice coming from a short person but you are average height even in a high-income area.
You are playing on medium difficulty and if you can't get any girls it's because you are hideous, fix it. If you can't manage at medium size then you don't deserve height anyway faggot.
Kill yourself manlet