I will age better than my oneitis

MewMaxxing

MewMaxxing

Mog or be mogged
She is 25 I am 19 so I already have an advantage in terms of collagen. Men also have 20 percent thicker skin which helps age better. I am going to check her instagram after a decade and see her face. I will commit myself from now on to maximize skincare and anti aging even more so than I am doing now. I may not be able to get my oneitis but I will get the last laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 15827 and OldRooster
Not as good as having a relationship with her but it is better than nothing.
Aging better than someone else is a good ego boost, out living them is even better.

• +1
Reactions: MewMaxxing and Deleted member 15827
Doesn’t matter, even a 4/10 40 years old female has a more sexual value than a 8/10 27 years old male

Not as good as having a relationship with her but it is better than nothing.
Aging better than someone else is a good ego boost, out living them is even better.
I just want to be better looking than her at some point so my attraction to her dies. I imagine myself feeling "how was I even attracted to that"

Doesn’t matter, even a 4/10 40 years old female has a more sexual value than a 8/10 27 years old male
Its not about options its about winning

Sex doesn't equal relationships, They can just get pump and dumped but they won't get a relationship with a chad

• +1
Reactions: MewMaxxing
Lifeguel

• Hmm...
Reactions: MewMaxxing