I will always be a Moroccan

vux

vux

Don't move a muscle
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
984
Reputation
1,091
I can never escape that, I will always be limited by being a Moroccan. I will never be a real race with great potential. So understand you have no power, you are not Jewish. Understand you are not from God, you are not white, understand that society doesn't bend for you, you are not negro.

C luckless
C dont move a muscle
C understand futility
 
  • +1
Reactions: arkzy7
It's liberation being Moroccan, like being ugly, you don't have to try. It's just a filler character. So just ldar, just chill, just relax
 
It takes a non white to realize that whites are cooked.
 
what is this mental illness lmao

even the self-deprecating deathnics here don't get to this guy's level
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
  • +1
Reactions: subhumanandrew
What:ROFLMAO: no white girl would bend for an Arab if it dosent have money involved
IMG 0266
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: chucky and TrueAfghan
Never paid nothing, I rizz my way into that white pussy 😈
Be realistic bro. When foids think about Arabs -> money -> Dubai -> luxurious lifestyle. Foids are different from women. Foids just want to take the easy path in life and marry rich
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: arkzy7 and chucky
arent morroccans arabs if so thats a pretty decent race to identify as
 
  • +1
Reactions: arkzy7
I can never escape that, I will always be limited by being a Moroccan. I will never be a real race with great potential. So understand you have no power, you are not Jewish. Understand you are not from God, you are not white, understand that society doesn't bend for you, you are not negro.

C luckless
C dont move a muscle
C understand futility
-morrocan
 

Similar threads

vux
Replies
37
Views
221
vux
vux
ESR
Replies
51
Views
267
final boss
final boss
FiendFiend
Replies
2
Views
27
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
the zodiac
Replies
4
Views
67
the zodiac
the zodiac
hitmancrewzz
Replies
9
Views
68
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top