I will be 24 in four months and I can't imagine getting my first kiss or hug

Which means you're a fakecel.

I didn't state that it was cold approach. When I say approach I mean making the first move and escalating sexually.
No. Im not chad. You said yourself that im not even average.

I'm sorry brother
I would say it's gonna get better but I would be lying to you...
I'll be 24 in April fuck me time flys when you are planing to rope before 25!

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
No. Im not chad. You said yourself that im not even average.
Look at how i'm typing now. Then look at the post again. It was a joke post. You're average especially for Poland where most men look like shit. The only reason why I said that is because you were being obnoxious and posting 4 threads in 10 minutes how "it's over" and how you need to be chad in order to get girls. No.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Pietrosiek
Look at how i'm typing now. Then look at the post again. It was a joke post. You're average especially for Poland where most men look like shit. The only reason why I said that is because you were being obnoxious and posting 4 threads in 10 minutes how "it's over" and how you need to be chad in order to get girls. No.
I need to be 6psl for myself. Being average is as depresing for me as being subhuman.

I need to be 6psl for myself. Being average is as depresing for me as being subhuman.
Go for it. I see no problem with that. Fix your skin and haircut first then go for other shit.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Over
Which means you're a fakecel.

I didn't state that it was cold approach. When I say approach I mean making the first move and escalating sexually.
But approach who. I dont know any girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate and Over
Yeah you need other side to be attracted to you though and that's....... undoable. I can't imagine a girl would be attracted to my face.

I never approach a woman because they dont give me IOIs that are obvious. I am reading on this fucking piece of shit forum that people had girls approaching them but they were too autistic to escalate, it drives me mad because I never had any opportunity ever.

I dont try there is no point in trying if you are perma virgin subhuman. I dont go to bars or clubs I cant dance.
bro you just have to be confident. you said i am notmie looking but i haven’t had many IOIs, this girl asked me for a picture with her friends but I still had to escalate into meeting her. Men have to make the first move

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Over and Madhate
wtf is KHHTATCCV

Yeah you need other side to be attracted to you though and that's....... undoable. I can't imagine a girl would be attracted to my face.
If you already know that youre subhuman you could take a photo

wtf is KHHTATCCV
Read my signature
bro you just have to be confident. you said i am notmie looking but i haven’t had many IOIs, this girl asked me for a picture with her friends but I still had to escalate into meeting her. Men have to make the first move
You mog me for sure. You have so much more experience with girls.

Read my signature

You mog me for sure. You have so much more experience with girls.
i don’t know but it’s not like i have enjoyed any of it lmfao

i can’t get hard properly
i am circumcised

i still have to put in a lot of effort to get sex. It’s not even a joke, anyway, what i am saying is if you’re average face after fixing skin,soft max etc then you will eventually find a girl who will sleep with you. But you will have to go out of your way a lot.

I just am low inhib with women and got lucky

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
i don’t know but it’s not like i have enjoyed any of it lmfao

i can’t get hard properly
i am circumcised

i still have to put in a lot of effort to get sex. It’s not even a joke, anyway, what i am saying is if you’re average face after fixing skin,soft max etc then you will eventually find a girl who will sleep with you. But you will have to go out of your way a lot.

I just am low inhib with women and got lucky
It's not going to happen for me really

Approaching girls you don't know is much harder than them being in your social circle.
Get friends. Be proactive in the social circle. Be talkative. If girls in your social circle see that you're outgoing. It's much easier to get them.
Wrong. Approaching girls you dont know is easier because you have nothing to lose. Approaching a girl in your social circle could possibly result in social suicide if it doesn't work out.

• +1
Reactions: Over and hebbewem
Wrong. Approaching girls you dont know is easier because you have nothing to lose. Approaching a girl in your social circle could possibly result in social suicide if it doesn't work out.
What i'm saying is if the girl already thinks you're high value in your social circle, you have a better chance of success, than a stranger that only has 15 seconds to judge you by your looks. Also. When I say approaching, that doesn't mean being an aspie and saying "do you wanna go out with me" and giving her a present.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Over
24 and virgin? Amateur as fuck

Facially I am a subhuman: acne scars, recessed chin, UEE, 20mm philtrum, asymmetry in cheekbones and jaw, jew nose like Opry.
Acne scars, recessed chin are the easiest things to change just like the nose as well, dude. You live in Poland, it´s not big deal get a GF in central europe, if you're not truly socially retarded. Have you got any friend from the past or family member in your age? They could help you
incorporate in their sociall circle. Have you tried to talk someone in the gym? Are there any girls by the chance (if it's a fitness center)? I don´t know, man. I am ugly low IQ aspie, but you sound like you never really tried.

• +1
Reactions: Over
bro lookism might be real but you definitely have mental problems. even the most incelish guys i knew had friends.

Have you got any friend from the past or family member in your age?
No I lost all contacts. Yes I got cousins my age but I dont contact with them at all. They dont care either. My male cousin lifemogs me.
Have you tried to talk someone in the gym?
Yes "hey sir how many reps left?" when I'm waiting for equipment :feelsbadman:
Are there any girls by the chance (if it's a fitness center)
Brother if you seen stacies going to my gym you'd get raging boner every set. A lot of very sexy girls training their tight fucking asses its pain to look. A lot of people here suggest not to approach in gym it's just a bad place.

The fact that fat girls in my class dont even IOI me, I was never approached in my life, bullied in school, there is really no point trying.

bro lookism might be real but you definitely have mental problems. even the most incelish guys i knew had friends.
I made few friends on looksmax and braincels and WoW but nobody irl. People in my class already formed like a social circle.

This whole thread is comedy gold

im in my 20s and also a khhv.
i cope by developing hobbies eg learning an instrument, learning languages and reading. i also enjoy softmaxxing; consistent mewing and chewing and low BF has also noticeably changed my face.
noticing my progression in hobbies is fulfilling and releases dopamine.
self-actualization is achieved, not through sex, but through becoming master of an of study and then creating that which hasnt been created before and which adds societal value.