I will be bonesmashing for 6 months to see if there are non placebo results

genioservant

genioservant

certified spastic
I'm tired off seeing the constant bitch off on the forums about whether bonesmashing works or not. Time and time again I see people saying they are going to prove it works then quit halfway and they don't post results. I will be conducting this experiment on myself to set the record straight. Over the next 6 months I will post bi-monthly updates on where I'm at in the exact same lighting, and ensuring there is no current swelling when I take photos.

The method:
- Smashing will be done with my knuckles once every 2 to 3 days on the edges of my chin (goal is to increase width).

Note:
- I WILL BE HITTING HARD (with bracing)
- Also I may switch to a hammer later, but I will inform you if so.

Supplements:
- Glucosamine: 750mg
- Zinc: 100mg
- Vitamin D3: 1000IU
- Calcium: 200mg

This is my starting point:
(photo was taken unfrauded to negate any lens distortion)
Image 2024 07 21 121115801

Personally I do not fully believe in the results of bonesmashing. Despite this, my curiosity about whether someone can achieve real world substantial results is high, so I am willing to put my all into this for a solid period of time to actually find out.

And for all the retard lurkers "muh muh 6 months isnt enough time to see any real results", fuck you. If there aren't visible results by 6 months doing it, a year or longer isn't going to do shit either.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ThraxMax, Kaires, Timmy and 15 others
I'm tired off seeing the constant bitch off on the forums about whether bonesmashing works or not. I will be conducting this experiment on myself to set the record straight. Over the next 6 months I will post bi-monthly updates on where I'm at in the exact same lighting, and ensuring there is no current swelling when I take photos.

The method:
- Smashing will be done with my knuckles once every 2 to 3 days on the edges of my chin (goal is to increase width).

Note:

Supplements:

View attachment 3042616

Personally I do not fully believe in the results of bonesmashing. Despite this, my curiosity about whether someone can achieve real world substantial results is high, so I am willing to put my all into this for a solid period of time to actually find out.

And for all the retard lurkers "muh muh 6 months isnt enough time to see any real results", fuck you. If there aren't visible results by 6 months doing it, a year or longer isn't going to do shit either.
You look young so increase in dimorphism is going to happen either way with the passage of time so you might mistake it for being caused by bonesmashing.

If you really wanted to test this, which i don't recommend, you'd test it on zygos - smashing one and not smashing the other

• +1
Reactions: sayi
Finally someone going to prove that bonesmashing works, good luck OP
Bonesmasher 1
Bonesmasher 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Zeta, aestheticsrespecter and 5 others
You look young so increase in dimorphism is going to happen either way with the passage of time so you might mistake it for being caused by bonesmashing.

If you really wanted to test this, which i don't recommend, you'd test it on zygos - smashing one and not smashing the other
This is true to some extent as I am 16 but your natural bone structure doesn't really just CHANGE. A weak chin now isn't going to turn into a chad chin by the time I'm 20. There is still some validity to the experiment.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
This is true to some extent as I am 16 but your natural bone structure doesn't really just CHANGE. A weak chin now isn't going to turn into a chad chin by the time I'm 20. There is still some validity to the experiment.
Dont let them deter your from doing this, bonesmashing works dont give in into the psyop. It's also rare that in 6 months your chin grows much naturally before seeing results

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and genioservant
Dont let them deter your from doing this, bonesmashing works dont give in into the psyop. It's also rare that in 6 months your chin gros much naturally before seeing results
thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
godspeed brother mirin the dedication to the cause

• +1
Reactions: genioservant
started bonesmashing my ramus a few days ago jfl, might lock in and actually make it a part of my routine and see if i notice any results

started bonesmashing my ramus a few days ago jfl, might lock in and actually make it a part of my routine and see if i notice any results
Good luck bhai don't hit a nerve

• Love it
Reactions: mistermogger
omfg its been 5 years and people are still discussing the same garbage

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, MA_ascender and nathan
You're not gonna post results like all of the others

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Marsiere214 and IanIachimoe2491
please take more and better photos and some like videos even i wanna see the results :D

please take more and better photos and some like videos even i wanna see the results :D
thanks for the advice I will think about taking videos but that photo is essentially perfect for what I'm trying to show. Perfect image quality doesn't really matter you guys will be able to see the results either way.

bone smashing works, you will see good results. I recomend gettng a mouth expander

bone smashing works, you will see good results. I recomend gettng a mouth expander
does mouth expanding actually work? I was thinking about it but with my narrow chin having a wider mouth wouldn't be good for my harmony. If this bonesmashing ends up helping ill consider it.

Not even close to enough calcium, should be 2g a day

does mouth expanding actually work? I was thinking about it but with my narrow chin having a wider mouth wouldn't be good for my harmony. If this bonesmashing ends up helping ill consider it.
nah bro, ive only seen about half your face and can still tell that you would ascend with some mouth expansion. Wider lips are good for you, considering your jaw width is fine even though you have a narrower chin

Not even close to enough calcium, should be 2g a day
i eat plenty of calcium rich food so the supplementing is just a little bonus

• +1
Reactions: yue
you should try sun glaz 10 min morning and night for blue eyes

:feelsuhh:

Last edited:
not ideal, ehren did sun glaz for 3 hours daily and got perfect blue eyes

A40 is SHIT
i'd rather keep my ability to see cope harder

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
I'm tired off seeing the constant bitch off on the forums about whether bonesmashing works or not. Time and time again I see people saying they are going to prove it works then quit halfway and they don't post results. I will be conducting this experiment on myself to set the record straight. Over the next 6 months I will post bi-monthly updates on where I'm at in the exact same lighting, and ensuring there is no current swelling when I take photos.

The method:

Note:

Supplements:

View attachment 3042616

short answer works

nah bro, ive only seen about half your face and can still tell that you would ascend with some mouth expansion. Wider lips are good for you, considering your jaw width is fine even though you have a narrower chin
alright thanks bhai ill look into it a bit more, you know where I could get a mouth expander?

alright thanks bhai ill look into it a bit more, you know where I could get a mouth expander?
check BOTB, they will have some good 3d printable mouth expanders that you can use

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and coispet
check BOTB, they will have some good 3d printable mouth expanders that you can use
i'm sorry could you link it please... i'm lost as fuck:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: synock21

The method:

Note:

Supplements:

View attachment 3042616

Thank you for doing this for the sake of science

• +1
that's weird i've been bone mashing my gfs face for months she still looks like a bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, aestheticsrespecter, coispet and 1 other person
about fucking time someone grew the balls to settle this once and for all

The method:

Note:

Supplements:

View attachment 3042616

Hit it with ur knuckles with medium force and do it everyday consistently

Hit it with ur knuckles with medium force and do it everyday consistently
If you're doing it properly (hitting hard), you need ATLEAST 36 hours to fully recover so I'm going to do it every 2 days.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Good luck

• +1

The method:

Note:

Supplements:

View attachment 3042616

Good luck bhai

• +1
thanks for the advice I will think about taking videos but that photo is essentially perfect for what I'm trying to show. Perfect image quality doesn't really matter you guys will be able to see the results either way.
just make sure its replicable thats why im saying to take as many as possible :D:love:

Keep me posted. Make a tag list to give updates, add me in it.

Remember that a pump if u hit hard can last up to a week or so. So when you’re ready to post results wait a week before you take the pics.

No joke I did it for 6 months long ago and only the brow ridge grew, gave me red line between brows resembling a unibrow