I will be considered one of the great looksmaxxers here if everything goes as planned

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I will have an Ortho appointment coming this month. I want to beg him to send me to a surgeon so I get lower third surgery paid by insurance. My mandible is recessed and bite is weird.

What I need to do is neckmax and gymmax more. I also need to style, photo and instagrammax. If everything goes as planned, I will be high HTN-Chadlite. I already get much more attention than a few years ago, I am currently high MTN facially. I started as a LTN, girls were giving me weird faces.

What I already did:

Minoxidil for 2 years on beard and eyebrows, have full thickness now. Dyed my heavy stubble a little bit darker. Dye and shape eye brows regularly.

RU58841 and Minoxidil to preserve hair (1year now)

Teeth whitening

Lycopene and Beta Carotene for better Coloring

Gymmaxxing, currently top 5% Physique

Glucosamine to stay at morning height
Low salt/high potassium/high Water diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, coispet, Deleted member 51465 and 5 others
any sides from RU58841?

• +1
Reactions: piec
Cool but looksmaxxing is cope.

Do you think Lucky Blue Smith looksmaxxed?

any sides from RU58841?
Not really. I avoid to get it anywhere on my body besides my scalp though.
I do feel like Lycopin has given me some low DHT sides tho.

• +1
Reactions: bugeater23
Post body or larp

how old are you

just because he didn't means you looksmaxxin is cope
Mostly it does.

Sure, if you have acne or a bad hairstyle, it'll help to change that shit. But most other looksmaxxes are cope.

Were you LTN at 18 and when did you lose virginity.It looks like you have a good plan
I was LTN till I was like 25. I experimented a little bit with testosterone and it masculinized my face and I got better looking. I looked like 19 at 24. Stopped with test at 26 though. I lost virginity at 18, I was actually the one who initiated a pickup artist group in my city and lost my virginity to a 22 year old Low tier becky I cold approached at a mall.

• Woah
Reactions: nigtard
Mostly it does.

Sure, if you have acne or a bad hairstyle, it'll help to change that shit. But most other looksmaxxes are cope.
there are definitely a lot of legit ones, eyebrowmaxxing if you have light ones, weightloss, hyoid exercises and such skincare if you have really bad acne etc ...

there are definitely a lot of legit ones, eyebrowmaxxing if you have light ones, weightloss, hyoid exercises and such skincare if you have really bad acne etc ...
If you have bad genetics you're still gonna be ugly after doing all of this.

I was LTN till I was like 25. I experimented a little bit with testosterone and it masculinized my face and I got better looking. I looked like 19 at 24. Stopped with test at 26 though. I lost virginity at 18, I was actually the one who initiated a pickup artist group in my city and lost my virginity to a 22 year old Low tier becky I cold approached at a mall.
Lmao it was very autistic. I think the Facebook group has over 100 people now. I remember we went with 3-4 guys and just randomöy approached girls and pushed us. Of course the rejection rate was over 95% but it was still a fun experience. And I won friends that way and we went to clubs together, trying out pickup artist techniques. Can't say I got nothing out of it, it was worth the experience.

Lmao it was very autistic. I think the Facebook group has over 100 people now. I remember we went with 3-4 guys and just randomöy approached girls and pushed us. Of course the rejection rate was over 95% but it was still a fun experience. And I won friends that way and we went to clubs together, trying out pickup artist techniques. Can't say I got nothing out of it, it was worth the experience.
But that was before tinder and online dating exploded. So I dont know if I would have the same success today as a LTN as I had back then.

Just post your face bro

whats your height?

prime years are already over, wont have the experience a 17 year old would hardmaxxing
What do you mean, I still have 18 yr olds interested in me from time to time. If I can get up a whole point in rating, there will be even better looking 18years olds interested. Maxbe I can even attract a virgin trad HTB 18-20 yr old for something long-term.

whats your height?
5'9 barefoot unfortunately. I thought about doing insoles but that only helps in foreign cities when you go clubbing or cold approaching. Can't imagine wearing insoles in my city, people would call me out or girls would notice as soon as I tske the shoes off.

you live in the us? jaw surgery will be expensive af even with insurance, better to just go abroad

you live in the us? jaw surgery will be expensive af even with insurance, better to just go abroad
No Germany. Some people actually get it covered if you have some medical problems. I do have them, but its minor, like snoring.. ill try to exxagerate it.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
How tall are you, also what percentile is my physique, I started going gym 4 months ago?

I was LTN till I was like 25. I experimented a little bit with testosterone and it masculinized my face?
In what way? I thought at that age there would be almost 0 change in the face

In what way? I thought at that age there would be almost 0 change in the face
There were people at my work asking me what has happened to my face in a span of like 5 months. I don't think it grew any bones, it probably just affected fat distribution and facial muscles and stuff. Just look how different Conor Mcgregor looks on Gear (HGH and everything he takes)
64576225 0 image a 66 1668534908922

• +1
Reactions: bugeater23
What do you mean, I still have 18 yr olds interested in me from time to time. If I can get up a whole point in rating, there will be even better looking 18years olds interested. Maxbe I can even attract a virgin trad HTB 18-20 yr old for something long-term.
Funny GIF

Projecting
talk about projecting

we both know you started to late to enjoy the innocence of the youth social dynamics between girls your own age

talk about projecting

we both know you started to late to enjoy the innocence of the youth social dynamics between girls your own age
And now? Should I rot till I am 80 and die when I have the opportunity to meet young women?

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and Jarate
Has Lycopene helped with your coloring? What dose do you take?

Why do I feel like i'd laugh at you if I saw in real life

wtf are u on lmao that’s basic shit every tiktokfag is using

Nearly @Orc level physique
not at all tho

nigga you're 29 act like it. You're pushing 30s and you're thinking ab living like every normal teenager does jfl atp just kys

I will have an Ortho appointment coming this month. I want to beg him to send me to a surgeon so I get lower third surgery paid by insurance. My mandible is recessed and bite is weird.

What I need to do is neckmax and gymmax more. I also need to style, photo and instagrammax. If everything goes as planned, I will be high HTN-Chadlite. I already get much more attention than a few years ago, I am currently high MTN facially. I started as a LTN, girls were giving me weird faces.

What I already did:

Minoxidil for 2 years on beard and eyebrows, have full thickness now. Dyed my heavy stubble a little bit darker. Dye and shape eye brows regularly.

RU58841 and Minoxidil to preserve hair (1year now)

Teeth whitening

Lycopene and Beta Carotene for better Coloring

Gymmaxxing, currently top 5% Physique

Glucosamine to stay at morning height
Low salt/high potassium/high Water diet
im in the same boat nigga tryna get bimax for free.

idgaf if i have to quit my job for one year, who wants to work anyways, im gonna sit at home with a swollen ass mouth doing absolute jackshit thats a fucking dream.

I think that a recessed mandible isnt really recognised much as a big looksmin (at least among millenials or early gen z), but subconsciously it turns off a lot of women

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back