I will be daddy soon

But this is likely due to your perceived smv, a girl in your home country would probably treat someone they perceive as chad similar versus how you would be treated by them. Doesn't mean her true nature is inherently good
Ye like if he took her back to Denmark she’d see he’s nothing special there. Looks are relative

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Matthias8272
Dude if you didn't nut in her, the odds of you getting her pregnant are very slim. I've nut into a Filipino hooker five times. Granted I don't know how old she was. I couldn't tell if she was around my age (38), younger or older tbh. Maybe she's been through menopause. Or maybe I just shoot blanks.
lol if u don’t think hookers are on contraceptives

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It was really hard for me to cum during sex at first because I wasn't used to it. But then I saw this Filipina hooker on a regular basis and I have to really hold back and fight the desire to cum when she sucks me. I accidentally nutted in her mouth within 2 minutes one time. And when I fuck her (never used a condom with her) I can sometimes cum quite quickly. I usually last like 5 minutes tops with her. With my last ex, I would cum in like 5 minutes tops.
Wow I’ve only came once from a bj, she must have skills

Her name is Fiona Malalanang.
Number on WhatsApp: +63 2-42834-4293

View attachment 3045959
laughs cage GIF

Damn dude I think I'm volcel. Lmao. Not a chance I'll ever fuck a SEA gook unless I'm drugged by them. Ew.
Sexy Chinese Bitch 1
this kinda NEA bitch or it's a bust

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Only time I've come too quick was this hot af Burmese girl, we went home together after a party and she went to bed the little bitch haha, so I laid there for 3 hours thinking about fucking her, and when she finally woke up her pussy was thight af (152cm) so I came in like 2 thrusts because I'd been thinking of it all night.

Also witht his Fillipina girl because her pussy was so thight I'd come rather quickly, but yeah you can just focus on not nutting.

Can't imagine how much race war brainrot you've consumed for this to be your first thought bro :lul:

The texts are funny af, did you even read haha.

1: I'm like 5/10 chubby white guy

2: Go to any club and you will go home with a decent looking girl, Tinder still requires as much effort but you get 10x the matches. It can be harder to fuck because the girls are very shy in public, you need to get them somewhere private but not private enough that they'll think of themselves as a slut.

3. bruh you gay 💀💀

Haha man when you say it like that it does sound mogger.

I paid 5€ for the bus to Moal Boal with her hahaha, she was so shy in ordering any food above like 2€, so I felt rich too ahaha. Paid 10€ for her to be on the boat snorkeling while I was diving, she saw turtles and a whaleshark, giga grateful to me for it the next 3 days. Didn't even spend a days wage on her in that week 💀:lul:

I'm 183cm, chubby white guy, I can send some pics.
183 and ur not lean, “looksmaxxer” btw

Premature ejaculation is really a meme, IRL you would realize how hard it is to cum during sex
True u get too used to with the rhyythm of ur hand and everything else feels like a struggle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and WeiWei
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir