I will be htn after braces

D

Deleted member 26642

Half caged
I thought I needed bimax but I think I just need braces to fix my overbite and most my failos will be fixed :feelsgood: I will get so many bitches

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and MagaPutinism
Not enough in 2023 only if you are tall nibba

I thought I needed bimax but I think I just need braces to fix my overbite and most my failos will be fixed :feelsgood: I will get so many bitches
Will use elastics and cuck your maxilla

Worth the risk to fix my recessed chin and gay lips
From experience, it will fix the gay lips 100% but impact on your chin is minimal. Genio is the only way.

From experience, it will fix the gay lips 100% but impact on your chin is minimal. Genio is the only way.
I also have shit jaw alignment and it makes my jaw very asymmetrical so inshallah that gets fixed too. Genio will be a lot cheaper than the bimax I was convinced I needed anyway jfl

I also have shit jaw alignment and it makes my jaw very asymmetrical so inshallah that gets fixed too. Genio will be a lot cheaper than the bimax I was convinced I needed anyway jfl
Same exact problem as me brother. Gay, asymmetrical lips, An d for that Invisalign definitely helps. And about the bimax, everyone here is convinced that everybody needs bimax as if its a common procedure.

Same exact problem as me brother. Gay, asymmetrical lips, An d for that Invisalign definitely helps. And about the bimax, everyone here is convinced that everybody needs bimax as if its a common procedure.
Fr bimax is such a fucking invasive surgery lmao how has this forum convinced so many people they need their skulls cracking open

Fr bimax is such a fucking invasive surgery lmao how has this forum convinced so many people they need their skulls cracking open
Because it is the king of all aesthetic surgeries. Gives better eye support, upturns the nose, and eliminates recessions. But its only worth it for true recessedcels, otherwise you will more than likely be disappointed by the result.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Skywalker
Because it is the king of all aesthetic surgeries. Gives better eye support, upturns the nose, and eliminates recessions. But its only worth it for true recessedcels, otherwise you will more than likely be disappointed by the result.
Exactly bro shit roi for the time it takes for preparation and the insane cost. Everyone thinks it will ascend them massively but most the surgerys probably have shit results but the surgeon's obviously only show the crazy results for business reasons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
I'm praying for your ascendance

How does it fix gay lips bro? Can you explain it a little

TempImage78T8Ft

This was my bite before Invisalign. You see how when I bite back on my teeth, the bottom teeth dont match up with the top teeth? This caused my bottom lip to be behind my top lip by a few millimetres. Nothing extreme, but still noticeable. When the bottom lip doesnt match with the top lip, it makes your top lip stick out over the bottom lip which looks ugly.
Overbite-1-1024x544.jpeg

This is an extreme example, but you see what I mean.