I will be HTN by 2023. Here's how. (Full thread)

kal

kal

Iron
This is my plan to transform my body, skin, etc. and reach HTN status by the end of 2023.
Debating whether to focus on the most important 80% (diet, exercise, sleep, skin) or also attempt to grab marginal improvements in other important areas (voice, eyes, height, jaw).
Any help would be appreciated, I'm new here and see a lot of value in the advice on the forum but would like to get in and get out so I can stay...sane.

Morning barefoot height: 5'8"
Weight: 165lbs+ 18% body fat. Noticeable musculature; comments from girls. Cut to 144 lbs in spring, developed bulimia, now we back to starting weight.

Race, phenotype: African-American darkskin - Sudanid/Bantuid
- Very good ab, chest genetics. Probably ascend 1-2 SMV points with shirtless ab halo.

Estimated PSL : 4
Good FWHR, canthal tilt, lip ratio, ES ratio.
Mouth a little two narrow, philtrum a lil too long, and noticeably compact midface.
Definitely asymmetrical face, lower third is short, and jaw is noticeably narrow.

Before the pandemic I was probably 5'5-5'6".
Mom: 5'8" Dad: 5'7" Generally short family, but grandpa was very tall (probably 6'3+).

-5.75 lens prescription.

Have had solid success in the gym, started calisthenics about a year ago and two months ago I switched to free weights.
Squat/Bench/Deadlift: 165 x 1 / 315 x 10 / 295 x 1. Aware my numbers are weak, trying to get them up.
Current split is Push/Pull/Push/Pull/Legs/Rest/Rest.

Sleep is kinda shit right now, have to wake up at 5:30 daily and usually end up going to sleep at 9:30-10:30 or later.

Plan:
- Perfect my sleep, get to 8:30-5:30 with optimal conditions and melatonin.
- Start sleeping on floor. Poor sleeping posture is likely at the root of my facial asymmetries.
- Going for a slowcarb diet with 16:8 intermittent fasting: legumes, leafy and cruciferous veggies, meat, fish, eggs.
Don't want to stunt my growth but I do need to lose weight.
- Leanmax to 140lbs or about 10% bf.

Solid eye area, eyebrows. Color sucks though—T50.
I need glasses, however recently got more trendy/fashionable frames.
Plan:
- Darken/thicken sparse spots on eyebrows with minoxidil.
- Eye exercises, eyepulling, squinting, etc.
- Colored contacts - dark blue or hazel so I don't look too uncanny.

One of my worst attributes.
Plan:
- Chewing, four pieces of falim gum each side. Disinfect and reuse. Hopefully masseter hypertrophy will balance out my narrow jaw.
- Mewing, hardmewing whenever it comes to mind. Correct swallowing
- Surgical tape over mouth during sleep to prevent mouthbreathing.
- Beardmaxxing. Using 5% minoxidil as well as a castor oil beard growth solution.
- Will start 0.5 mm 2x weekly dermarolling when I get back from vacation.

Skin is pretty bad right now. Texture and color are off, definitely a looksmin.
Routine:
Morning—
Shower
CeraVe SA Cleanser
CeraVe Acne Control Gel
Sunscreen SPF30
Vaseline and/or Vitamin C
Night—
CeraVe SA Cleanser
10% Benzoyle Peroxide
Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid
Niacinamide
Vaseline

With really bad blemishes I'll just dab a little bit of this Stryx concealer stick I bought on them. If girls can do it so can I.

Plan:
- Get some Retin A somehow. Might email my derm so I can get a new prescription without the insane visit fee.
- Push carbs out of my regular diet entirely.
- Add in 2% hydroquinquone. I think I'm fucked without it.

- Collagen peptides and amino acids
- Men's 1-A-Day multivitamin
- 50mg Zinc
- Magnesium
- 1000mg Ashwagandha
- Omega 3s
- Melatonin
Plan:
- Vitamin K2
- Vitamin D3
- I'd like to get glucosamine or MK677 or whatever will best help height and development off the internet. Ideally not from those sketchy Indian websites, though.

Surprisingly enough, I got blackpilled over quarantine by this one girl—then I was like 14 and 5'6" and she was 15 and 5'11". Talk about brutal. She is Girl 5 in the attached picture. Girls 1-4 are previous IOIs. Girls 1 and 2 are both Asian and I've had clear IOIs from them, went on a few dates with Girl 1.
Anyways. 5'8" really aint the shit, especially if I'm supposed to be "Tyrone." So I'm looking for every possible way I can squeeze a couple inches out, even 5'10" barefoot would be great. Right now I just fraud to 5'10" in shoes + shallow lifts.

Dick is a little shorter than average and girth is poor. Not that I'm gonna get to use it anytime soon, but how can I increase girth and length? Is jelqing cope?

Plan:
- Eat. Sleep. Fast. Sprints. Anything I can to get that HGH up, though sometimes I sacrifice sleep for work.
- Stretching, deadhangs? I've seen a ton of lifefuel anecdotes but it may be cope.
- Lifts and elevator shoes. Last resort I might have to pull an Amnesia and fraud 4" with elevator shoes.

Doing an alright job with this already, have about 4-5 relatively popular girls in the circle, compared to nothing last year.
Plan:
- Instagrammaxx with good stories, posts. Will get up to 1k followers, about halfway there.
- After all the crap I'm busy with clears up I'm going to start attending friend events more often, work on building closer groups of 4-6 with about 3-4 girls and going out together.

And the rest of the generic self-improvement stuff. Meditation, affirmations, etc. I'm blegh right now, but by the end of 2023 and my freshman year in college, I will be a slayer. Just you wait.

@Afrikancel @Blackgymmax @tyronelite and all other Black looksmaxxers, could really use your advice—hair, skin, maximizing my phenotype. A lot of Black-specific stuff isn't covered on .org.
And everyone else—let me know what I'm doing wrong, if there's anything I should change or add in. Will provide progress pics as I ascend with time.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-31 at 9.37.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-31 at 9.37.24 PM.png
    147.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluderbra, YUNGMAXXER, blatonslatt and 8 others
You have basically 0 smv no matter what if your lower third is bad or not covered in facial hair. Thats a gigantic problem

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Allornothing, AscendingHero and 3 others
dnr

who gives a shit nigga

• +1
Reactions: Ape101
For pheno you need to address your nose and lips and de black them having near normal sizd lips relative to your whole face and not just upper lower lip ratio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluderbra and AscendingHero
mewing and chewing is cope and you're probably at least 99% done growing

but good luck

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe, datboijj and Deleted member 21340
Your dick is smaller than 5.16 inches (average)? Also good luck.

if your lower third is short and narrow you should definitely try to address that with something that isnt cope ie mewing + chewing
jaw is law so possibly look into bimax (and mse to fix narrow palate) tbh, especially considering youre black so it's somewhat likely there may be some bimax protrusion/recessed chin going on there

Your dick is smaller than 5.16 inches (average)? Also good luck.
Thanks man, appreciate it. We 6+ in. but not where I'd like to be which is 7.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23467
You have basically 0 smv no matter what if your lower third is bad or not covered in facial hair. Thats a gigantic problem
He needs to focus all his efforts on wageslaving for bimax/implants in that case. Depending on how bad it is (if it is really bad, chances are other parts of his face are recessed too), he should prolly focus on moneymaxxing/statusmaxxing to increase SMV.

He has an african pheno, small dick and is manlet. Not a good base tbh. Definitely not a PSL 4. Prolly 3 PSL I guess.

• JFL
Reactions: fikki
All cope, you will get -0.5 PSL points after all this shit. As remarks:
- If you hypertrophy your masseters through prolonged chewing with inward gonions you will look like a chipmunk. If you chew for more than 15 minutes with a malocclusion you will develop TMJ.
- Do not use Vaseline if you have oily skin or if you are prone to acne, I think I shouldn't explain "why".
- The Bio-availability of the supplements is almost nil and you will only harm your body with the fillers of the capsules, better have a good diet rich in nutrients.

Just save for LL+height fraud with shoe lifts, implants and/or fillers

- If you hypertrophy your masseters through prolonged chewing with inward gonions you will look like a chipmunk. If you chew for more than 15 minutes with a malocclusion you will develop TMJ.
- Do not use Vaseline if you have oily skin or if you are prone to acne, I think I shouldn't explain "why".
- The Bio-availability of the supplements is almost nil and you will only harm your body with the fillers of the capsules, better have a good diet rich in nutrients.

I've heard a lot about TMJ and overdoing chewing with inward gonions, but surely there's a sweetspot where large masseters make up for inward gonions without looking uncanny?

I've heard a lot about TMJ and overdoing chewing with inward gonions, but surely there's a sweetspot where large masseters make up for inward gonions without looking uncanny?
No, look at this guy:
3229654 IMG 20221231 112049

How the FUCK can you bench 315 for 10 reps while having a fucking 165lb squat?? That is the most insane ratio I've ever heard, even dudes in my frat don't skip leg day that often

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, AscendingHero, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person
Focus on getting into a good college. That will afford you way more opportunities than this looksmaxxing journey you have.

How the FUCK can you bench 315 for 10 reps while having a fucking 165lb squat?? That is the most insane ratio I've ever heard, even dudes in my frat don't skip leg day that often
Yo, my fault. Sorry I didn’t catch this. Squat is 315 x 10, proper depth. Bench is 165. Deadlift is the same.

mewing / chewing / minoxidil = utter cope, don't waste time

skincare routine isn't perfect, you need to buy beta-carotene supplement (17 dollars for 180 capsules, 7 mg each) to reach the carotene glow (good coloring without tanning), also need some peeling treatment and moisturizer morning and night. Vitamin C at night is useless btw.

brush your lips + lip stick

colored contacts = awkward asf, you don't want to be seen as insecure

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kal
I like you for your effort. Dm me if you want real esoteric looksmaxes.

It’s already over for you if you wear glasses.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26

Aren't you supposed to have a slight overbite? i recall someone saying that dentists claim your front teeth being slightly forward than your bottom is normal and healthy, why would this then cause TMJ? How do you measure if you have inward gonions or not? people claim most men have outward but i find that hard to believe and i think it depends on race/ethnicity aswell.

did it work?
I would say so. Maybe it’s just that my perspective on myself has changed over the last year.

I’m still getting IOIs; they aren’t flooding in necessarily but I also know that girls don’t really tell you that stuff to your face (unless you’re crazy attractive). I realized I’m not trying to be crazy attractive: I just wanted to look good, and I think I look good now. I am happy with me now.

I honestly didn’t do much of all of that. I probably weigh more now than I did last year, I should work on that to lean my face out, but honestly I feel good in my body so I don’t care too much.

My skin cleared up, maybe a diet/age thing, maybe just a little bit of skincare consistency. I used an exfoliating cleanser and doubled it with a CeraVe cleanser.

I didn’t get too much taller. I would say I’m closer to 5’9” now but I don’t really care. That equals 5’10” in shoes. I have lifts, they make me 6’ but I don’t really care to wear (all of) them, they can be painful at times. Good purchase though.

I learned that smart people will notice occasional 3” height changes; my friend asked me if I was wearing lifts and I said “yeah” and kept walking. Some girl we both know smiled and asked to compare heights. I was only a hair taller than her without them, noticeable difference.
No sweat. Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

I just got contacts recently. I like my face without glasses, but we’ll see.
I also improved my fashion a lot. Still more to go though.
I think what has played into my relative success has been decent facial genetics, good muscle mass, and my personality (it creates opportunities).

For 2024, I will try to
- even out dark patches on my skin
- brighten teeth, straighten teeth/jaw
- grow fuller beard with minoxodil
- become a better communicator

I wouldn’t say I’m a high tier normie, but I like myself and apparently other people do too. I care about that (even if I shouldn’t) so that makes me happy.

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
I would say so. Maybe it’s just that my perspective on myself has changed over the last year.

I’m still getting IOIs; they aren’t flooding in necessarily but I also know that girls don’t really tell you that stuff to your face (unless you’re crazy attractive). I realized I’m not trying to be crazy attractive: I just wanted to look good, and I think I look good now. I am happy with me now.

I honestly didn’t do much of all of that. I probably weigh more now than I did last year, I should work on that to lean my face out, but honestly I feel good in my body so I don’t care too much.

My skin cleared up, maybe a diet/age thing, maybe just a little bit of skincare consistency. I used an exfoliating cleanser and doubled it with a CeraVe cleanser.

I didn’t get too much taller. I would say I’m closer to 5’9” now but I don’t really care. That equals 5’10” in shoes. I have lifts, they make me 6’ but I don’t really care to wear (all of) them, they can be painful at times. Good purchase though.

I learned that smart people will notice occasional 3” height changes; my friend asked me if I was wearing lifts and I said “yeah” and kept walking. Some girl we both know smiled and asked to compare heights. I was only a hair taller than her without them, noticeable difference.
No sweat. Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

I just got contacts recently. I like my face without glasses, but we’ll see.
I also improved my fashion a lot. Still more to go though.
I think what has played into my relative success has been decent facial genetics, good muscle mass, and my personality (it creates opportunities).

For 2024, I will try to
- even out dark patches on my skin
- brighten teeth, straighten teeth/jaw
- grow fuller beard with minoxodil
- become a better communicator

I wouldn’t say I’m a high tier normie, but I like myself and apparently other people do too. I care about that (even if I shouldn’t) so that makes me happy.
thats sick bro actual lifefuel, i reccomend invisaline if u just wanna straigten teen shits worked wonders for me

• +1
Reactions: kal
"I will be high tier normie"
"5ft8, 17 years old"
"African American"