I will be literaturemaxxing and philosohymaxxing

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I realized I am at ease when in at state of literature induced bliss.

Old literature. High IQ Shakespearean shit. Even a bit of Theatre of Absurd Samuel Beckett shit.

I am currently writing my first play. This is not a joke either, I know it sounds like larp or “teehee look at me i make funny thread” but, im being dead serious. I am writing a play. And I will work hard to get this play sent out to some literature houses to see if maybe we can work something out and have it presented at a local art house.

You see, I had a question…did God betray me, or did I betray God?

Who is Julius Caesar in this situation, God or me?

Who is Brutus? Me or God?

That’s the conceptual design behind my play. Which of course, is a simple overview of it. I have my characters to represent this struggle.

The overarching question is; what if God feels just as hurt as I do? Can we be reacquainted?

Godspeed. @Kozner @Jamesothy @Thompsonz @ropemax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
I support your decision. Add what you've learned from me and you'll be ok.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I want to be a rapper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Will it be an R rated play

I want to be a rapper
What will you rap about?
Will it be an R rated play
Depends. It does have controversial topics. I don’t know how I will be able to even accomplish getting this play on Broadway because it’s too blackpilled and soys will cancel it. Might have to say it’s “satire” and lie to them

i want to play in the park with @Kozner but he wont take me :rage:

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot and Kozner

Old literature. High IQ Shakespearean shit. Even a bit of Theatre of Absurd Samuel Beckett shit.

I am currently writing my first play. This is not a joke either, I know it sounds like larp or “teehee look at me i make funny thread” but, im being dead serious. I am writing a play. And I will work hard to get this play sent out to some literature houses to see if maybe we can work something out and have it presented at a local art house.

That’s the conceptual design behind my play. Which of course, is a simple overview of it. I have my characters to represent this struggle.

The overarching question is; what if God feels just as hurt as I do? Can we be reacquainted?

is @Thompsonz your puppet?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vermilioncore

• +1
Waiting for my juliet tbh

It seems very interesting. You should keep working on it tbh!

• +1
write the first incel novel

Wtf is this, and Why do you all have arthur profile pictures:lul:

• +1
ive always wanted to read political philosophy & german idealism from philosophers like Kant, Hegel, Marx, Stirner, and many others

• +1
ive always wanted to read political philosophy & german idealism from philosophers like Kant, Hegel, Marx, Stirner, and many others
You’ll love my play that comes out next year.

Mirin High IQ. The question of whether your god in a situation reminds me of the epicurean paradox.

(Lex scene on god for reference).

The scene shows Lex "motivating" Superman to kill Batman by Lex holding his mom hostage. The plan is for Lex to expose how much of a fraud superman is since he claims to be this all good super hero but he will instead be forced to kill for once and Lex likely has some cameras set up and will either use it as blackmail to make superman his bitch, or show the world the footage anyways in the future.

If god is all powerful, then god cannot be all good. And if god is all good, then god cannot be all powerful. I think at the end of the day its quite obvious that evil prevails over good given the countless wars and fucked up things that have happened in the world. And the closest thing to god from a power perspective would be dictators. And a lot of them ended up becoming tyrannical when exercising total power.

So the idea of god being powerful and good is not true at all as history has shown its not really possible. The one thing that is interesting however is benevolent dicatorships/enlightended despots/kings/monarchs/etc . You might have some benevolent dictators who would rule with extreme power but choose to exercise it such that the subjects of the kingdom benefit to a large degree, in contrast to a tyrannical style of ruling where the public hates the ruling class.

Whether god even exists is a difficult question. People talk about the Big Bang theory , but no one can answer what caused it. Somehow we are supposed to believe that it just happened.

While I don't think we would consider ourselves god's, when we think of the word god we have a connotation of something very powerful. I can see If one gets very wealthy and has strong influence in their local area , they can get a sort of god like feeling.