i will be the best looking curry on this forum

Pendu is 5’10”-5’11”.
Tub is 5’7”.

@Sikkunt23
View attachment 2201588View attachment 2201589

@zaynbrah
View attachment 2201595View attachment 2201597

Mog all the Indians you mentioned hard, JFL. Nigga is dickriding Indians when there’s so many Pakistanis who are better looking. Only Pendu is valid.

Hell, even @Angelrun with his stanky ass pheno mogs all those Indians.
View attachment 2201605
Zayn brah is edited sikkunt Is overrated angelrun looks like a low class Dalit rat. Idk why you think I’m hating on pakis when I’m literally naming all the good looking guys here from Punjab. You are just a schizophrenic with an inferiority complex

Zayn brah is edited
Cope.

sikkunt Is overrated
Cope.
100 likes on tinder in Toronto say otherwise.

Run him in India too. He will do better than anyone else you’ve tried. I guarantee it.

angelrun looks like a low class Dalit rat
And yet more cope.
Still looks more NT and higher PSL than all the Indians you mentioned. Reason why he’s a model in US, jfl.
B94BC3B9 3060 4F46 BA74 865AFBB51C26

Get a ticket to US/ Canada and you’ll see 3 of those 5 pajeets you mentioned would be made invisible in a club and tinder.

Cope.

Cope.
100 likes on tinder in Toronto say otherwise.

Run him in India too. He will do better than anyone else you’ve tried. I guarantee it.

And yet more cope.
Still looks more NT and higher PSL than all the Indians you mentioned. Reason why he’s a model in US, jfl.
View attachment 2201627

Get a ticket to US/ Canada and you’ll see 3 of those 5 pajeets you mentioned would be made invisible in a club and tinder.

Smv is not psl. Sikkunt would probably do better than Salludon in the 16-20 range but that means nothing when Salludon looks objectively better and will age better as he doesn’t rely heavily on colouring and youthful features ( as much)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29558
Smv is not psl. Sikkunt would probably do better than Salludon in the 16-20 range but that means nothing when Salludon looks objectively better and will age better as he doesn’t rely heavily on colouring and youthful features ( as much)
From an SMV or PSL perspective, Hashtaggolu and Makinithappen shouldn’t even be there. Both have non existent SMV and are average PSL at best. Hashtag bit over average. What a retard for thinking otherwise. Sikkunt is the same PSL as TubOfLard with a much western-friendlier pheno and better height so he SMVmogs him to the gutter. AngelRun and ZaynBrah are higher PSL than the rest and it’s not close, other than Salludon and Pendu, although Angel has a Dalit pheno and sub 6 foot. Shit, even @MD_Hopeful69 mogs most of the curries you mentioned. From a SMV point of view online, Urban Pendu is probably the highest, if not sikkunt23. Would be very hard to tell who wins between them, although I’d put my money on sikkunt. IRL in a club it would be Salludon, Pendu, Zaynbrah. Tall, muscles, dark colouring, DOM features and don’t have the salit pheno. There’s no other right answer to this unless you’re hell bent on admitting you’re a coping currycel. The rest are manlets, or poverty phenos with no appeal. I rest my case.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali