giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fear, Copeful, sytyl and 3 others
brbbrah

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072
Water brbbrah protects the fourm from fags he's the hero we need not the one we deserve.

• +1
  • Love it
Not with that 1.5 post to rep ratio you subhuman, now hope it doesn't keep decreasing like your IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6723
Lol bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, sytyl, kuroro and 2 others
Who

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Fear, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others
Not with that 1.5 post to rep ratio you subhuman, now hope it doesn't keep decreasing like your IQ.
JFL AT THIS NIGGAS AVI, YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE HIM, INFACT EVEN I WOULD BE CONSIDERED CLOSER TO HIM THAN YOU YOU ABSOLUTE DISGUSTING ELMO LOOKING FAG KEEP MAKING ALTS FOR YOUR SUB HUMANITY

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
You’re a disgusting rat who thinks he has “noble blood” when in reality you are a recessed truecel who was eliminated from sexual competition the minute you were born

giphy.gif

why don’t you put your head through the noose and jump? End your worthless existence ASAP.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear, sytyl, JizzFarmer and 2 others
JFL AT THIS NIGGAS AVI, YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE HIM, INFACT EVEN I WOULD BE CONSIDERED CLOSER TO HIM THAN YOU YOU ABSOLUTE DISGUSTING ELMO LOOKING FAG KEEP MAKING ALTS FOR YOUR SUB HUMANITY

giphy.gif
Keep crying, coping, barking, sniveling, weeping, shouting, bawling, bellowing, growling, yapping, woofing, baying, shrieking, hollering, snapping, snarling, yelping, sobbing, whimpering, squalling, screeching, bawling, whooping, shouting, whining, bleating, neighing, meowing, roaring, subhumanizing for me YOU ABSOLUTE ABUSED KUTTA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and sytyl
:feelsyay:

• JFL
You’re a disgusting rat who thinks he has “noble blood” when in reality you are a recessed truecel who was eliminated from sexual competition the minute you were born

giphy.gif

why don’t you put your head through the noose and jump? End your worthless existence ASAP.

giphy.gif

@Blackout.xl OWNING @Hellboy LIVE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, sytyl, JizzFarmer and 2 others
Shocking unseen footage of @Blackout.xl discovered

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 6723 and JizzFarmer
Keep crying, coping, barking, sniveling, weeping, shouting, bawling, bellowing, growling, yapping, woofing, baying, shrieking, hollering, snapping, snarling, yelping, sobbing, whimpering, squalling, screeching, bawling, whooping, shouting, whining, bleating, neighing, meowing, roaring, subhumanizing for me YOU ABSOLUTE ABUSED KUTTA
jfl at that low iq response you muppet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6723
If you're Batman I'm Darkseid.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Shocking unseen footage of @Blackout.xl discovered

Jfl @ this piss weak response. You’re a submissive dog under my ownership. Me and my bro’s will keep abusing you and you will keep accepting it because that’s your place in life. As a bottom feeder

• JFL
Jfl @ this piss weak response. You’re a submissive dog under my ownership. Me and my bro’s will keep abusing you and you will keep accepting it because that’s your place in life. As a bottom feeder
He is an alt I have seen his face before and he looks like elmo literally

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Blackout.xl
jfl at that low iq response you muppet
bro why didnt u react my posts in this thread u reacted everyone else's. It is because I am a faggot?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 9072
There's admittedly a lot of things wrong with me.

But thank god I wasn't born a NIGGER.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer