THIS FORUM HAS GONE TO SHIT

he's some subhuman larping as half mexican who keeps denying my obvious resemblance to the prettiest ethnic in the world out of sheer jealousy
oh thats actually abmonger? he looks pretty good ngl 5psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Hellboy, sytyl and 1 other person
oh thats actually abmonger? he looks pretty good ngl 5psl

and what would you rate this guy?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and justadude
HE MOGS YOU YOU ABSOLUTE SUBHUMAN JFL AT POSTING THAT PICTURE THINKING HE LOOKS LIKE SHIT @Introvertednarc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, justadude, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and sytyl
go pm him , you utter cuck .
YOU POSTED THAT PICTURE OF @brbbrah AND EXPOSED HIM, AFTER THAT HE WENT AND CRIED TO MODS FOR A BAN AND CRIED FOR THAT THREAD TO BE DELETED LIKE THE ABUSED KUTTA HE IS. @brbbrah IS LITERALLY THE BIGGEST TRUECEL AND SUBHUMAN ON THIS SITE, JUST BECAUSE HE SUCKED YOUR DICK AND DANCED FOR YOU LIKE THE HIJRA HE IS DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING. YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN SHITSKIN SCHEMING GUJJEW THAT CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED. I SPIT ON SUBHUMANS LIKE YOU.
tenor.gif

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Introvertednarc
nah I can confirm the yubo shit I was surprised too (I've never seen introv's front though)
idk maybe cause yubo is a bunch of 15 yr olds and the other guy doesnt have much jb appeal cause sikkunt said @Introvertednarc front was 4.5 psl max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Introvertednarc
YOU POSTED THAT PICTURE OF @brbbrah AND EXPOSED HIM, AFTER THAT HE WENT AND CRIED TO MODS FOR A BAN AND CRIED FOR THAT THREAD TO BE DELETED LIKE THE ABUSED KUTTA HE IS. @brbbrah IS LITERALLY THE BIGGEST TRUECEL AND SUBHUMAN ON THIS SITE, JUST BECAUSE HE SUCKED YOUR DICK AND DANCED FOR YOU LIKE THE HIJRA HE IS DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING. YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN SHITSKIN SCHEMING GUJJEW THAT CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED. I SPIT ON SUBHUMANS LIKE YOU.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
KEEP COPING YOUR DISGUSTING PICTURE IS INGRAINED IN MY MEMORY, SEE YOU TOMORROW IN BAN SUGGESTIONS AND THE NEXT DAY AFTER IN BAN APPEALS JFL

• JFL
NIGGA YOU PUBLICLY POSTED YOUR SIDE AT DIFFERENT ANGLES, HE NEVER SPREAD IT SO WHY WOULD YOU
idk maybe cause yubo is a bunch of 15 yr olds and the other guy doesnt have much jb appeal cause sikkunt said @Introvertednarc front was 4.5 psl max
okay so he's not high tier normie and you can't rate for shit ? Yubo is mostly 16-17 year olds btw

• +1
KEEP COPING YOUR DISGUSTING PICTURE IS INGRAINED IN MY MEMORY, SEE YOU TOMORROW IN BAN SUGGESTIONS AND THE NEXT DAY AFTER IN BAN APPEALS JFL
@Introvertednarc thoughts?

okay so he's not high tier normie and you can't rate for shit ? Yubo is mostly 16-17 year olds btw
sikkunt also rated that guy high tier normie, many people did i remember the thread

• +1
NIGGA YOU PUBLICLY POSTED YOUR SIDE AT DIFFERENT ANGLES, HE NEVER SPREAD IT SO WHY WOULD YOU
he posted it in a public thread

• +1
tenor.gif
What thread that got deleted???? The only thread that got deleted was one with your truecel pics

source.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

e7fd45d7872f20f9dd96be1e8069f139.jpg

SafeEnormousAsiantrumpetfish-small.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
sikkunt also rated that guy high tier normie, many people did i remember the thread
so i'm chadlite in your books , that's nice to know.

• JFL
Reactions: justadude and sytyl
so i'm chadlite in your books , that's nice to know.
sikkunt has said you're normie on multiple occasions so no and you lost yubo experiment against mirin who is high tier normie

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
sikkunt has said you're normie on multiple occasions so no and you lost yubo experiment against mirin who is high tier normie
sikkunt can't rate without bias , so mirin and that paki are both htn when I brutally eviscerated the latter and i'm only a normie ? makes perfect sense .

• +1
sikkunt can't rate without bias , so mirin and that paki are both htn when I brutally eviscerated the latter and i'm only a normie ? makes perfect sense .
i cant tell u why that paki did bad, i guess i cant rate him properly but doesnt matter, mirin beat u and hes 4.75 psl

i cant tell u why that paki did bad, i guess i cant rate him properly but doesnt matter, mirin beat u and hes 4.75 psl
sounds like a cope tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
@justadude = masc, bones coper tbh