I will be unstoppable when I get double eye lid surgery and LL

케이제이

케이제이

to find true happiness
Just need to finish school, get internship ASAP then job to finance what I need

Fortunately, I already have good skin and ok jaw

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and northern mogger
when are you gonna make enough money for both? 2030?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and soover4me
Don't. Just k-popmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Buddy boyo is gonna get all those surgeries than stand in front of a university waiting for someone to talk to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, BootySniffer69 and 케이제이
I only need LL to ascend but don't have the money :feelsrope:

• +1
Buddy boyo is gonna get all those surgeries than stand in front of a university waiting for someone to talk to him
I will be back in Korea by then and will ask friends to match me with my looksmatch

You need surgery to k-popmaxx
I honestly do not believe that, just grow out your hair as if you're the secret member to BTS or whatever. And then dress like that as well. If you're overweight, lose weight as well. Doesn't need surgery for eyes. That's the charm of k-pop halo, you can look as East Asian as you want, as long as you style yourself like a k-pop prettyboy.

• +1
You need surgery to k-popmaxx
I honestly do not believe that, just grow out your hair as if you're the secret member to BTS or whatever. And then dress like that as well. If you're overweight, lose weight as well. Doesn't need surgery for eyes. That's the charm of k-pop halo, you can look as East Asian as you want, as long as you style yourself like a k-pop prettyboy.
To prove my point, look at this dude:

He's in one of the hottest k-pop groups. Not anywhere near BTS level, but still doing great.

And I don't think your monolids are as pronounced as his are. But even if they are, as you can see, it still works out well.

Just work on your skincare as well as your style (hair, clothes).

• +1
LL looks uncanny