I will become the most attractive male phenotype on this earth.

Shoot for a realistic goal... Like top 10% male (top 350,000,000)

its never really over
over, I cant live I live rn. And my parents are angry that im rotter. I dont wanna go to the any job bc it sucks and most jobs are pure wageslaving despite nerdy and geeky IT that I hate. So imagine I'd ascend and earn some money... and what's next? locationmaxxing is prob cope because I doubt I can slay in ethnic european country like turkey, locationmaxx to the shithole like pakistan or india is a meme and i cant afford it anyways. I've never had any frens, literally all my life nowadays is wageslaving and rotting on here

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
why do you think its the best of both worlds? I stand next to guys with black hair and it makes me look 1/10 dimorphic compared to them

blonde is good for a golden retriever , not a man @RabidRosaries

dont u think going to black would be too much for nordic undertones and look weird?
Well what kinda dirty blonde is it, is it like liver pate blondish brown or is it blonde with brown streaks ot like Scandinavian blonde? What pheno are you going for?

Before dying it try spraying it dark. It might be your hairline+hairstyle more than color. What is the length?

I am dirty blonde, pale as fuck, medium blue eyes.

I will become brown haired, tanned, light blue eyes.

Aka

The most attractive beautiful phenotype.

Dye hair brown

Go get tan at sunbeds

Wear 1 shade lighter eye contacts/morph them slightly lighter in pics.

Will whiten teeth also

View attachment 1744058 View attachment 1744059

Already arm and hands tattoomaxxed which may or may not have been a bad idea.

Will fashionmaxx and sunglasses maxx.
never irl would i look at that man and think "wow he seems like he would be a nazi aspie on an incel forum"

Shoot for a realistic goal... Like top 10% male (top 350,000,000)
i meant the most attractive phenotype not the most attractive male bro

never irl would i look at that man and think "wow he seems like he would be a nazi aspie on an incel forum"
wait u realise thats not me? thats what im aiming for

over, I cant live I live rn. And my parents are angry that im rotter. I dont wanna go to the any job bc it sucks and most jobs are pure wageslaving despite nerdy and geeky IT that I hate. So imagine I'd ascend and earn some money... and what's next? locationmaxxing is prob cope because I doubt I can slay in ethnic european country like turkey, locationmaxx to the shithole like pakistan or india is a meme and i cant afford it anyways. I've never had any frens, literally all my life nowadays is wageslaving and rotting on here
chill mens cant u just save up for surgeries, softmaxx then try get a gf to chill with?

chill mens cant u just save up for surgeries, softmaxx then try get a gf to chill with?
no surgeries for my height and face (LL isn't as simple as you think)

173cm. It's complicated af including rehab and preparing...
good. so normies wont get it, only guys who have nothing to lose and big balls like me

How is blonde hair a failo?