I will cashapp $5 to the first couple people who answer this question plz

FortniteGod

FortniteGod

Silver
How do I go from Skinnyfat to lean
FD629CED 2620 49E9 8EF3 845CC402FDE1
EE79A661 DC93 4456 87CB C02F7C26D682

the thing is I’m 15 5’9 135lbs so I’m practically underweight yet I still look like I’m at such a high bodyfat with a shirt off

Put your cashapp If u answer this properly I’ll give you 5 bucks maybe ten if you are detailed

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Gonthar
View attachment 2883545View attachment 2883547

the thing is I’m 15 5’9 135lbs so I’m practically underweight yet I still look like I’m at such a high bodyfat with a shirt off

Put your cashapp If u answer this properly I’ll give you 5 bucks maybe ten if you are detailed
Skinnyfat is caused by klinfelter's syndrome so there's no hope really.

View attachment 2883545View attachment 2883547

Eat less carbs, workout a lot but mainly cardio so walk 3hours a day or run for 1 hr a day. Make sure you weigh yourself everyday but ONLY count the weight for every 7 days as accurate.

Do not weigh yourself after foood only do it first thing in morning without liquid. Make sure you take a shit as well before everytime.

Dont drink calories so diet drinks at most and that’s it. Enjoy losing weight and being a skinny legend

I do this myself so I can vouch for it. And it this is too hard for you do OMAD/ intermittent fasting. For religious reasons I don’t eat until after 3pm it helps me eat less and be less of a fat fucker

• +1
Reactions: Crisick, absolutelycoping and TechnoBoss
Keto diet + Intermittent fasting + Move more

• +1
Reactions: Crisick
Eat less carbs, workout a lot but mainly cardio so walk 3hours a day or run for 1 hr a day. Make sure you weigh yourself everyday but ONLY count the weight for every 7 days as accurate.

Do not weigh yourself after foood only do it first thing in morning without liquid. Make sure you take a shit as well before everytime.

Dont drink calories so diet drinks at most and that’s it. Enjoy losing weight and being a skinny legend

I do this myself so I can vouch for it. And it this is too hard for you do OMAD/ intermittent fasting. For religious reasons I don’t eat until after 3pm it helps me eat less and be less of a fat fucker

dm’ing you my cashapp

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

dm’ing you my cashapp
this was funny asf ngl 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick

Thanks for this but

Many people online said Skinnyfat is caused by not having enough muscle on your body

So if I only do cardio and not resistance training wouldn’t that be unusual?

Not to mention I’m already at a low bodyweight (the pic isn’t me)

Thanks for this but

Many people online said Skinnyfat is caused by not having enough muscle on your body

So if I only do cardio and not resistance training wouldn’t that be unusual?

Not to mention I’m already at a low bodyweight (the pic isn’t me)
Yes that’s true that’s why said workout do a lot of cardio but also weightlift. I weightlift 4-5 days a week I do skip leg day though so that’s up to you.

To stimulate muscle synthesis you must TRICK your muscles don’t do the same repetition every week change it up. So I walk 3hrs everyday minimum and then I go home and before bed I do 10-20 min weightlifting usually using dumbbells and an weight bench as well as my own bodyweight depending on the week here’s a picture of my routine, this is a three week rotation routine
IMG 8393

IMG 8394

But yes skinnyfat is mostly lack of muscle mass so YOU SHOULDNT cut NOR SHOULD YOU BULK. Eat at a maintainance cut your walking cardio to 2hrs max (around 600 calories burnt will help your heart)

Yes that’s true that’s why said workout do a lot of cardio but also weightlift. I weightlift 4-5 days a week I do skip leg day though so that’s up to you.

To stimulate muscle synthesis you must TRICK your muscles don’t do the same repetition every week change it up. So I walk 3hrs everyday minimum and then I go home and before bed I do 10-20 min weightlifting usually using dumbbells and an weight bench as well as my own bodyweight depending on the week here’s a picture of my routine, this is a three week rotation routine
View attachment 2883601
View attachment 2883602
But yes skinnyfat is mostly lack of muscle mass so YOU SHOULDNT cut NOR SHOULD YOU BULK. Eat at a maintainance cut your walking cardio to 2hrs max (around 600 calories burnt will help your heart)
Thx brah I’ll update you

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur