I will convert to judaism

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Fire
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Posts
19,121
Reputation
29,703
I will become Jewish and move to Israel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
Impregnate a Jewish Stacy if you can.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, RAITEIII and AbandonShip
fuck them all
 
dont forget to teach us the secrets of the kabballa after
 
Me too
My grand grandparents where jewish, I must revive the family tradition
 
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Juden
 
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
You can't just become jewish, you need a jew mother. That's why we refer to Jews as a ‘race'
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Magnesium and Gargantuan
Shaloms me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
mods @Lorsss @BigBiceps ban him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel

Similar threads

EyeHateGod
Replies
8
Views
83
EyeHateGod
EyeHateGod
6
Replies
9
Views
50
jnxy
jnxy
FarhanHere
Replies
3
Views
45
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
_MVP_
Replies
2
Views
21
Fragments
F
Zygomati𝖼
Replies
29
Views
155
Zygomati𝖼
Zygomati𝖼

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top