I will cut out sugar except in coffee, tea , cereal

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
I think its what making me not lose weight fast, i put a lot of sugar in the fruit juices i drink. In cereal also i will add one spoon lower than usual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, Manletmachine and deadstock
Just cut processed sugar entirely and get sugar from natural sources like honey and fruits

• +1
Reactions: Ohio and LooksThinker
Just cut processed sugar entirely and get sugar from natural sources like honey and fruits
ill use it for coffee and tea and cereal only, and ill reduce it to 2 spoons from 3 spoons, bro my mother fucking put sugar in everything even fruit juices like wtf just leave it be.

Go keto and watch how quickly you melt fat. I’ve seen photos of your physique and you’re very obviously insulin resistant and have a fair amount of visceral fat.

Keto is the only way for you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel, plukee, n9wiff and 2 others
Go keto and watch how quickly you melt fat. I’ve seen photos of your physique and you’re very obviously insulin resistant and have a fair amount of visceral fat.

Keto is the only way for you
Im TUDCA maxing now, i defo have some blood sugar problems cos every time i take ACV I feel very chill and satiated, i dont want to go keto tho, keto drops my congition mood libido sleep too low

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Its been84years titanic

One of the best decisions you make.

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Cereal… there you have it. The reason you’re fat

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Sugar in fruit juice is crazy!

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, dna_cel, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Get a blood test with lipid profile, testosterone and a GTT test.

Then review for a dietary intervention and lifestyle intervention

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I think its what making me not lose weight fast, i put a lot of sugar in the fruit juices i drink. In cereal also i will add one spoon lower than usual
Stop eating cereal dumb fuck.

Eating fruit is fine.

Get a blood test with lipid profile, testosterone and a GTT test.

Then review for a dietary intervention and lifestyle intervention
Ok but review with who can u do it

Cut it out altogether and use this in coffee it tastes better than sugar

• +1
Calories matter a lot too. I was eating clean but lots of calories for my sedentary and gained 10kg.

I ate 250g carbs and 110g of ghee. 100g protein powder. and gained 10kg even tho consuming coffee @BrahminBoss

Last edited:
  • +1
Ok but review with who can u do it
I could too but your family doctor at the clinic you do these tests should also tell you whether you have insulin resistance, impaired liver function etc. The only thing you need to verify on your own is low test levels/suppression since you did say you were on a small dose of exogenous T.

I could too but your family doctor at the clinic you do these tests should also tell you whether you have insulin resistance, impaired liver function etc. The only thing you need to verify on your own is low test levels/suppression since you did say you were on a small dose of exogenous T.
i have no suppression my T levels arey high for my bf percentage

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff